Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) (4842 Views)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
So guys on my way back from church this afternoon, I saw this in front of my gate had to take a moment with my p51 and I felt pitiful for the poor lizard.

Pls let's take a minute to pay our condolence to this poor baby that passed away trying to shit.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by SINZ: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Treat malaria.

7 Likes

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
SINZ:
Treat malaria.
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by SINZ: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
cheesy cheesy

Or drink Dr Igoedo Goko Cleanser grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
SINZ:

Or drink Dr Igoedo Goko Cleanser grin
ok cool
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2017

Buhari na wa oo

Our lizards don't even hav strength to sh*t again cuz of hunger

#Eco99#

13 Likes

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
I hate lizards and wall geckos especially when the white part of their body is exposed, it's gives me chills

3 Likes

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by mrmrmister: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol smh.
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin
mrmrmister:
Lol smh.
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
vicfuntop:
I hate lizards and wall geckos especially when the white part of their body is exposed, it's gives me chills
me too
ecoeco:

Buhari na wa oo

Our lizards don't even hav strength to sh*t again cuz if hunger

#Eco99#
you see

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nov6(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Since when did this one start ehn?
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
me too

Goose bump
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
So guys on my way back from church this afternoon, I saw this in front of my gate and I felt pitiful for the poor lizard.

Pls let's take a minute to pay our condolence to this poor baby that passed away trying to shit.

Thanks

Anu....what do u mean by white lizard..??

Are u sure u are Nigerian...?? Cos u seem lik someone that hasn't seen too many lizards in her lifetime...
I'm sure u know that's the under side of that reptile and he's not actually white in colour but brownish green...

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Someone stepped on it and it died during the process of involuntarily "pooing"

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Are u sure u are Nigerian...?? Cos u seem lik someone that hasn't seen too many lizards in her lifetime...
I'm sure u know that's the under side of that reptile and he's not actually white in colour but brownish green...
I thought its white na
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I thought its white na shocked
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Badmanbay(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Choi....... maybe it was pile...RIP

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by chynie: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Village ppl or weed? embarassed
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
So disgusting... Lizards make me sick! Its not white m that's the color of the ventral surface of the ubiquitous agama
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
So disgusting... Lizards make me sick! Its not white m that's the color of the ventral surface of the ubiquitous agama
oh really I thought its white o
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Horlohlah: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
vicfuntop:
Me too.
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
so romantic grin grin
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by AlexCk: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Died while shittîng??

Lol,

I wonder how tho,
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by DNairalandTroll: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
See girls forming 'me too' 'disgusting', like they don't see them often... Meanwhile many of them share rooms with these reptiles and they accord each other some level of respect as roommates.

4 Likes

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Victornezzar: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Someone stepped on it and it died during the process of involuntarily "pooing"
owfa sonofluci has deactivated
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
owfa sonofluci has deactivated
Why? I hope nothing is wrong?
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Onyenna(m): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Huh!?

Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nov6:
Since when did this one start ehn?
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Jacksparr0w1207:
so romantic grin grin
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by adajoe555: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
watin my eye no go see.

op which sickness be this one
Re: See This Beautiful White Lizard That Died While Trying To poo (Graphic Images) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
adajoe555:
watin my eye no go see.

op which sickness be this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zilch / Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite / Man Reveals His Worst Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.