Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite (4841 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by victorisreal02: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite

A beautiful lady was surprised with a ring at shoprite, and she didn’t see it coming at the time.

Congratulations…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77qH98k26kc

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Preshy561(f): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmmmm.
They should not send this young man to sambisa oo

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boko boiz food loading..
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by daddytime(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
May she not end up a young widow...

1 Like

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Bighead9: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Cool.

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by ShinqRambq: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Afta two concubines for each postings,d blaady feminist is happy simply becus a not-so gallant man knelt before her,A man who bullied a civilian to get his t.fare to dat place,In order for dem not to go shoppin,he proposed as a distraction becus e has only his change from his t.fare to go back home.

Which kain solja dey wear bathroom slippers untop camou

Inconclucion,dis is a pre-arranged proposal,d girl isn't surprised sef sad

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Na wetin dem dey like
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
those of u dat posted before me....

WHY CANT U ALL B HAPI 4 ONCE??
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by faithfull18(f): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok, ladies who go for military men, I give you kudos, na man una be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Jaqenhghar: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2019
You dey propose with flip flops
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by lereinter(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2019
but what can me kneel down
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Speedyconnect15: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Let him not go and die biko.
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2019
daddytime:
May she not end up a young widow...

Amen o, I can't date them. After marriage, they will transfer their husbands to sambisa for boko haram to kill them.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by daddytime(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Amen o, I can't date them. After marriage, they will transfer their husbands to sambisa for boko haram to kill them.

Yes o my dear...oya come and date me I am not a military even if I was I will resign and refuse to go to Sambisa for your sake.

I will even slap Buratai for your sake
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Michelle55: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations to them smiley.
But I can't think of settling down with any force man, fear no go let me see road grin
Kudos to the lady though
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Rubbish.

He is supposed to propose in his house or church.
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by BetPro122(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Say NO and start doing Frog jump

1 Like

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by harrisonford001: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Ah! That's Precious my girlfriend o! Women are wicked chai! But how I fit fight soldier man oo? Naira lander volunteers please ?
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Michelle55: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2019
cheesy
harrisonford001:
Ah! That's Precious my girlfriend o! Women are wicked chai! But how I fit fight soldier man oo? Naira lander volunteers please ?
Sorry bro, the serious and ready one has colonized her already. grin
No need fighting a lost battle

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Xzydar(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Preshy561:
Hmmmmm.
They should not send this young man to sambisa oo

So he should not do his job agn? If he dies in sambisa forest at least he died fighting for his country with honour, she should be proud
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2019
daddytime:

Yes o my dear...oya come and date me I am not a military even if I was I will resign and refuse to go to Sambisa for your sake.

I will even slap Buratai for your sake

Hahahahahaha.... You don't have to do that, thanks.
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by AnalQueenluci: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2019
after dey wl stil comeback 2 barracks 2 disturb us
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by SmellingAnus(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
after dey wl stil comeback 2 barracks 2 disturb us
even married civilians still fvck single girls and make them use the vapour from hot water to treat their pussy after a very rough sexundecided
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by AnalQueenluci: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
even married civilians still fvck single girls and make them use the vapour from hot water to treat their pussy after a very rough sexundecided
hmmm..sex n vapour nawa o
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by SmellingAnus(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
hmmm..sex n vapour nawa o
Lol...
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Uglymind: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
cry
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by oyatz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
You are a bad guy!

ShinqRambq:
Afta two concubines for each postings,d blaady feminist is happy simply becus a not-so gallant man knelt before her,A man who bullied a civilian to get his t.fare to dat place,In order for dem not to go shoppin,he proposed as a distraction becus e has only his change from his t.fare to go back home.

Which kain solja dey wear bathroom slippers untop camou

Inconclucion,dis is a pre-arranged proposal,d girl isn't surprised sef sad
Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by Abee79(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
The person who took this video is a quack! instead of focusing on recording the real thing he was there shouting "Na wa O! na wa O!" Like goat! Mtchewww !!!!

Re: Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite by sagebot(f): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dating any Force man is an emotional suicide...carriers of different std's...sleeping wit women upandan... but congrats to them sha seems she can take it...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Do This To Your Partner? PHOTO / Watch Leaked Sex Video Of Benin Lovers Faith And Tony / Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.