Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (48551 Views)

Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar / Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" / AREWA Youths React To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by wristbangle: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
Kaduna is divided. Kanu will come to southern kaduna and the crowd will exceed that of owerri. Kanu is not coming to the northern part of kaduna but the Christians dominated South. Kanu we await you in kaduna, Southern Kaduna will be shout down for you. we shall organize a pre welcomed rally for you soon. All hail biafra

I pity una. This is how the civil war started in 1966, just in case you don't know history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by shenisaac(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Well. It is very easy to predict that he will never step his foot on any northern state. Very easy. Kanu is no messiah therefore he is highly not likely to lay down his life for d struggle. Abj is is best junction and his fear of FG ll not let him.
The day he does bring his protest to northern Nigeria, i ll gladly believe. Meanwhile, d support of the likes of FFK indicate that the true struggle for the people has not begun.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by chiagozien(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2017
brownhawk:
u mean his special thugs that gyms at his backyard.lmao
what ever you call it.but you cant stand any of them.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by kingsmaila(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
After visiting Kaduna he will have a positive changed agenda in his agitation.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Jabioro: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Princesaha:
He will be in Kaduna and nothing will happen. I will also be part of the protesters and will come prepared. In fact, I even want him to visit daura to commiserate with their emir over their son that is resting in peace in London.
Sitting behind computer keyboard can't help, internet messages would be useless in this matter.. I wanted you live and to do the live video coverage .Then I know you have a big gut..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by freshest4live: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2017
laliga01:

If nigeria is so United as many claim, why is there so much panic in the north for the visit of one man...
This got me thinking thou.
But kanu himself fuels division and hatred, the same way lpobs hated Buhari for the 97%. 5% statement and vowed to deal with him if he visits lgbo land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Kazim88: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2017
PrinceMario:
Oga be factual to yourself... If KANU leaves Kaduna unhurt, what about the innocent Igbo lives that may be wiped off due to his hate speeches which may start and ethnic war.
Truth is, true Igbo businessmen and women making it big only see KANU as a clown.
Only joblesd hungry fellas beaten by the recession roam the street around with him.

Bro, if you've got a multimillion naira investments across the nation through hard work and not illegal means, expanding your horizon will be the prime thing in your heart and not some roaming the streets like orchins

Factual ::
Igbos in the North are they complaining...

The North have always because the South choose to be Civilized.

The drew cartoon in Denmark The killed southerners, Someone commented about Miss World in London they killed southerners...
They have been killing via Herdsmen...

All this were happening because the South were calm. Not anymore...

..Let them not back out of their declaration...

Terrorist People.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by oilsuop: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
modsfucker:

The most appropriate word to use there is hate not fear.

We all hate him
my brother to be honest every body fears this man we cannot deny it,nnamadi kanu have won our hearts ♥ am a Yoruba gal,I love his bravery I can't help it,his too brave we don't have men like nnamadi in Yoruba land this is why many Yoruba gals including me fantasize about him every min and every second,to tell you the truth many Yoruba gals like me wash their pants for the first time just for nnamadi kanu when we see him on TV,Radio, or online we see a real man we lack in Yoruba land why won't we be turned on just looking at him sad

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Skubidude(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
It is called testing the waters, with this Kanu can now identify who his enemies and allies are.

I love his strategy, makes lot of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by omooba969(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
ask the mallams them what we do them in kaduna riots. The IPOB members in kaduna are more dangerous than the ones in the east. We are battle ready

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by rusher14: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Let's see how he would pull this off.

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by sweetdude001(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
Kaduna is divided. Kanu will come to southern kaduna and the crowd will exceed that of owerri. Kanu is not coming to the northern part of kaduna but the Christians dominated South. Kanu we await you in kaduna, Southern Kaduna will be shout down for you. we shall organize a pre welcomed rally for you soon. All hail biafra
Sorry o broad, shey Kaduna be it east, west, south, north of Kaduna na Biafra land? Jus know DAT no mata aw una plenty reach for southern Kaduna u no fit reach d owners of d land, d odds r against u sir.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Ten06(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Pls allow Kanu to visit the Northern part of the country after all Moses did not enter the promise land

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by ayusco85(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2017
afongha:

WILL YOU STFU!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

blah blah blah!! busy making stuupid irrelevant mouth here.

anything happens now you see them panicking

You should shut up. Am from kaduna, a Christian and I reside close to Sabo, it's true. The igbos really helped during the kaduna crisis, and other subsequent crisis post sharia crisis. They fight for the Christians and they are part of the southern kaduna community. So he is right, igbos in kaduna ve weapons ready for anything

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by ayusco85(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
ask the mallams them what we do them in kaduna riots. The IPOB members in kaduna are more dangerous than the ones in the east. We are battle ready

True. I stayed in Sabo, angwan Boro, before we moved to new Jerusalem "Goni Gora". I know wat the igbos did and do during kaduna riots.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by 989900: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
PrinceMario:
Oga be factual to yourself... If KANU leaves Kaduna unhurt, what about the innocent Igbo lives that may be wiped off due to his hate speeches which may start and ethnic war.
Truth is, true Igbo businessmen and women making it big only see KANU as a clown.
Only joblesd hungry fellas beaten by the recession roam the street around with him.

Bro, if you've got a multimillion naira investments across the nation through hard work and not illegal means, expanding your horizon will be the prime thing in your heart and not some roaming the streets like orchins

Obviously the truth, but you think these unintelligent low-lifers can see beyond their noses?
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by wellmax(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
[s]shocked

Who noticed that only very few of them could write in English properly?

And most of them are graduates of ABU Zaria.

SMH[/s]

Stupid post.
Because ABU is the only higher institution on the North abi? Useless bigot.

Go to a random FB page or biafrauds and see grammar.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Shinery0123(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Lol. This man is a fool o. Wetin concern Kaduna concern Biafra. Abeg stop over at Sambisa and take the Boko boys along.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Kazim88: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2017
ayusco85:

You should shut up. Am from kaduna, a Christian and I reside close to Sabo, it's true. The igbos really helped during the kaduna crisis, and other subsequent crisis post sharia crisis. They fight for the Christians and they are part of the southern kaduna community. So he is right, igbos in kaduna ve weapons ready for anything

they should go and equip more weapon... employ more of their people as security...

Let them send their families back to safety and wait.

Nigeria is so disgusting.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by FODA(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2017
This guy kanu is becoming attention seeker,why re u telling us your movement,later u go dey tell us if u wan shit,nonsense .
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by hasyn04(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
Trash! Pls where is kaduna south? T/wada and its like abi. They awaits his arrival. And kaf, kajuru, kujama are not mainly christians.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by modsfucker: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2017
oilsuop:
my brother to be honest every body fears this man we cannot deny it,nnamadi kanu have won our hearts ♥ am a Yoruba gal,I love his bravery I can't help it,his too brave we don't have men like nnamadi in Yoruba land this is why many Yoruba gals including me fantasize about him every min and every second,to tell you the truth many Yoruba gals like me wash their pants for the first time just for nnamadi kanu when we see him on TV,Radio, or online we see a real man we lack in Yoruba land why won't we be turned on just looking at him sad

We're not on the same page then....

What we have for him is hatred and not fear or love.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Ah wanna hope that when the Kaduna move happens, tiz gonna be for a visit and not a rally and there wouldn't be an announced date of his arrival.

If the North can bomb their own

What will stop them from bombing enemies of their state/regions?

A Rally in the North may just be the beginning/end of Biafra

#Anyways Geographers, How far is Cameroon From d North

And #Make Up Artistes make sure yhu on stand by incase a rally does happen

N.B ; IF AFTER ALL THIS INITIAL GRA GRA,THE BIAFRA IS NOT ACHIEVED IN THE END ( MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL Igbos WHO SHOUT PPLE ARE COWARDS...AND AHM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT, WHAT YOU CALL PEOPLE WHO LOSE A WAR/MOVEMENT THEY STARTED THEMSELVES TWICE)
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by modsfucker: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

Quit promoting barbarism, bro.

Ok tell your son to steer clear of the North.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Kazim88: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2017
I thought Igbos said they have money... let them use it to prepare fully for the worst in the North.

If they start the riot let them call for re enforcement ... and take the fight to El rufai at the government house...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by modsfucker: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

Why do you hate him?

Because he hates me.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by modsfucker: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
I hoped you get the message

Hoped again? grin

No problem, continue.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by GeneralOjukwu: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2017
I pray Kanu is "smart" enough to go to Kaduna.

Afterwards, he should then go and conquer Kano.

Aba Jews are not renowned for their intelligence after all grin

ElZakZaky is a Hausa and a Muslim yet he's treated like an animal just because he is a Shiite not to talk of a Ojukwu-wannabe like Kanu
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Gamesmart: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2017
chukzchenko:

I feel u joor..

You will feel the axes, cutlasses and clubs when you are slaughtered again, and there will be absolutely not much you can do except cry victimisation and genocide.

You will call for Israel to help and dem go ask: "We know you?".

Be supporting stupidity and be beating your chest like super warriors like some of your people did in 1966 and paid direly for.

Some people like you were also teasing and insulting them for 6 months in 1966; telling, and laughing at, them that they could not do anything. The night they started over 200 innocent Igbo military officers were killed that night begging for their lives before they moved to the boastful civilians leading to over 20,000 deaths. And then far more were killed, up to 2 million Igbos, and raaaped for 3 years in a senseless civil war.

Some people are just to stupid to learn from history and some of you on this thread are part of those people.

Continue provoking and cooking the slaughter of your people as super internet Biawarriors.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by farihafaheemah(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2017
pauljumbo:
The same people who is advocating one Nigeria is also making

This kind of threats makes alot of people who don't believe in biafra to love kanu

Nigeria needs to engage him and not threats

In the words of Ken saro wiwa we can kill the messenger but not the message.

Nigerians need to engage his message and not kanu

Which message are you advocating to embrace? Message of calling other tribe animals, monkey or what message are u referring to? As long as the present stricture of Nigeria favours just some part of this country which I don't subscribe to, the way kanu is going about it is what I totally against. There are more mature way to fight for your people rather than calling them lower animal, threatening them with war. He shld find other ways of approach to fight for his people
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by pauljumbo: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Which message are you advocating to embrace? Message of calling other tribe animals, monkey or what message are u referring to? As long as the present stricture of Nigeria favours just some part of this country which I don't subscribe to, the way kanu is going about it is what I totally against. There are more mature way to fight for your people rather than calling them lower animal, threatening them with war. He shld find other ways of approach to fight for his people

What's the more mature way he can use?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.