Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (48553 Views)

Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar / Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" / AREWA Youths React To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by tifany89(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Sydney17:
I thought this dude was granted bail because of Ill health? Was he not suppose to be in the hospital? You can go any where no doubt as a Nigerian, but this nigga is British and doesn't have Nigerian citizenship, so disturbing the peace of the already disturbed Nigerians is highly regrettable! There's huge diff between agitating for self governance and treasonable felony, this man won't try this nonsense with any military government! At times I hate this so called democracy? May The Lord help this man in his quest to bring another civil war to nigeria! And for those that are blindly supporting him,I pray you'll be alive when the war is over! Miscreants everywhere
How is he trying to bring war? I think u need help from the Lord more than anybody else. Simple conduct a referendum and if separation is voted against he will rest. Since when did self determination and secession translates to war? And you are supposedly educated

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by od501: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=Arccangel post=59002836]
This girl no serious o. Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

ds Bbe needs serious flogging i swear!
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by tifany89(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=59000216]Translation to ogbonje English "Nnamdi Kanu u are the son of ur fada,go to Kaduna,we the hopeless goats are behind u[/quotes
So you are even aware that you are an hopeless goat, nice one
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Emokai3(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
ask the mallams them what we do them in kaduna riots. The IPOB members in kaduna are more dangerous than the ones in the east. We are battle ready
foolish thought
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by tifany89(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Kazim88:
I thought Igbos said they have money... let them use it to prepare fully for the worst in the North.

If they start the riot let them call for re enforcement ... and take the fight to El rufai at the government house...

What exactly are you saying? Can't make sense of it
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by od501: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=tifany89 post=59004840]
How is he trying to bring war? I think u need help from the Lord more than anybody else. Simple conduct a referendum and if separation is voted against he will rest. Since when did self determination and secession translates to war? And you are supposedly educated.

bro it's obvious that dude is calling for war, with the hate speeches he circulates everywhere he goes. talking abt education, US and Canada has d mst educated pple in world, bt go dere nd try ds rubbish i bet you won't last an hour.
shuld ds whole struggle nd energy b channeled to restructuring ds country, d Senate won't hav d guts to toy with it d way dy did.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by AlanSugar(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2017
paschu:
I thought it was One Nigeria?

Hear him, he thought it was one Nigeria! When was Biafra Nigerian! You people are seriously sick in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Gamesmart: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Which message are you advocating to embrace? Message of calling other tribe animals, monkey or what message are u referring to? As long as the present stricture of Nigeria favours just some part of this country which I don't subscribe to, the way kanu is going about it is what I totally against. There are more mature way to fight for your people rather than calling them lower animal, threatening them with war. He shld find other ways of approach to fight for his people

Which part of the country does the present structure favour?
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by AlanSugar(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who noticed that only very few of them could write in English properly?

And most of them are graduates of ABU Zaria.

SMH

Is this an English argument thread?
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=tifany89 post=59004940][/quote]go back to primary 3
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Gamesmart:

You will feel the axes, cutlasses and clubs when you are slaughtered again, and there will be absolutely not much you can do except cry victimisation and genocide.

You will call for Israel to help and dem go ask: "We know you?".

Be supporting stupidity and be beating your chest like super warriors like some of your people did in 1966 and paid direly for.

Some people like you were also teasing and insulting them for 6 months in 1966; telling, and laughing at, them that they could not do anything. The night they started over 200 innocent Igbo military officers were killed that night begging for their lives before they moved to the boastful civilians leading to over 20,000 deaths. And then far more were killed, up to 2 million Igbos, and raaaped for 3 years in a senseless civil war.

Some people are just to stupid to learn from history and some of you on this thread are part of those people.

Continue provoking and cooking the slaughter of your people as super internet Biawarriors.

Congratulations! You have committed a genocide against your fellow humans. You probably don't know that killing your fellow human being because you disagree with them is not bravery but an act of medieval barbarism. You have just succeeded in calling yourself a barbarian and a criminal against humanity.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Gamesmart: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

Congratulations! You have committed a genocide against your fellow humans. You probably don't know that killing your fellow human being because you disagree with them is not bravery but an act of medieval barbarism. You have just succeeded in calling yourself a barbarian and a criminal against medieval.

You are a pure idiot! How did you attribute the killings to me in your dumb world?
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2017
modsfucker:

We're not on the same page then....

What we have for him is hatred and not fear or love.

Do you know why you hate him or do you just hate him because you have been told to do so?
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
modsfucker:

Ok tell your son to steer clear of the North.
Are you saying that the north is the land of the barbarians?
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Gamesmart: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

Don't stop one/some of your own people from provoking others, be calling them "barbarians" after they respond and kill you.

And then say you are just poor, innocent and defenceless victims of hate.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2017
modsfucker:

Because he hates me.
Good point, but I honestly don't believe that he hates anyone. I believe that his use tough language is based on his conviction that it is the only language Nigeria understands.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by modsfucker: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

No, but South-East is the land of kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, blood money, human trafficking, abortion, baby factory and jungle justice.....

The above explains what barbarism is.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by modsfucker: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

Good point, but I honestly don't believe that he hates anyone. I believe that his use tough language is based on his conviction that it is the only language Nigeria understands.

His speeches are full of hatred....

His calls where I live zoo and calls me and my parents Animals.

I think that's the height of hatred.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2017
mastermaestro:

Death is whispering to him. Kanu has no idea what he is doing. Igbos are more hated now than before the civil war, kudos to Kanu's brazen stupidity. When his visit to Kaduna sparks off violence, Igbos will suffer nation wide. To dampen the eruption, he will be sacrificed by unknown hands.

I disagree with you that the Igbo are hated nationwide. In fact, it is the other way round, the Hausa/Fulani are on their own on this one. The Yoruba have made that clear to the Hausa/Fulani. The middle belt and the ethnic nationalities of the South South have declared that they are joining forces with the Igbo this time. Get your facts right.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by paschu: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Oh, so you agree that Biafra is not Nigeria? So why then are you anti-Biafra? Pure wickedness?

AlanSugar:

Hear him, he thought it was one Nigeria! When was Biafra Nigerian! You people are seriously sick in the head.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=od501 post=59005227][/quote]
Actually, there are separatist groups in both Canada and The US :-)
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by xanderamos193: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Why are people on this nairaland such ideological tribalist, racist.. Nigerians don't love Nigeria one bittttt. And it sadddddd�☹️ These people clammering for war and unrest will be the first to die when the war comes.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are a pure idiot! How did you attribute the killings to me in your dumb world?
Yes, I am attributing that crime to you because you seem to be happy and proud that it happened. You are in no way better than the perpetrators of that heinous crime against humanity. If anything, you are worse than them because you are still threatening to commit a similar crime in this modern day, 50 years after the original one. You are a medieval barbarian.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by princenaira(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Kanu should be warned not to engage in this journey. What is his mission self? Is Kaduna part of Biafra?E even the president with all his security deployment was asked not to come to Niger Delta for a state function and he obeyed. How much security does Kanu have? He should not reason like a fulani cow. If he embarks on the Kaduna journey, trust me he will not come back

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by PHILipu1(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
igbos still control some parts of kaduna during riots. IPOB youths captured sabo kaduna during any riot. till date a Hausa man can not say a word in sabo kaduna. kanu will come to southern kaduna and nothing will happen. We are ready for anything. someone have said that the end of Nigeria will be from kaduna. the first coup was in kaduna

Are you normal?
The sabo tasha that i am in?
I'm from Edo and i have lived in television village and sabo tasha since 1993 and i have witness so many riots.

IPOB capture nothing Mr man.
Igbos are the most weak people here compare to other tribes.

We have different tribes here in southern Kaduna and majority are Christians.

When riot start here,you hardly see any igbo man or woman coming out to fight.
It's either they will run away or they will only go and protect their stores and will allow other tribes and the main people of southern kaduna to be defending the area.

Ipob are clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gamesmart:

Don't stop one/some of your own people from provoking others, be calling them "barbarians" after they respond and kill you.

And then say you are just poor, innocent and defenceless victims of hate.

It is the use of such term as "your own people" that clearly shows that there is no such thing like united Nigeria. You are in essence telling me that you are different to me, and yes it is pure barbarism to kill your fellow human being because you don't like what they have said with their mouth. The ability to control ourselves is one of the things that separate us humans and wild animals.

There is nothing remotely difficult in killing another human being. Civilised people just don't do that anymore because it barbaric. The sooner we understood that, the better for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by JikanBaura(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
igbos still control some parts of kaduna during riots. IPOB youths captured sabo kaduna during any riot. till date a Hausa man can not say a word in sabo kaduna. kanu will come to southern kaduna and nothing will happen. We are ready for anything. someone have said that the end of Nigeria will be from kaduna. the first coup was in kaduna

Is he going to come by Helicopter to land In SabOn Kaduna cool my brother . May God bring him to Kaduna everywhere we have been praying for him to give us a visit. quote me again they day he visits
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Gamesmart: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

Yes, I am attributing that crime to you because you seem to be happy and proud that it happened. You are in no way better than the perpetrators of that heinous crime against humanity. If anything, you are worse than them because you are still threatening to commit a similar crime in this modern day, 50 years after the original one. You are a medieval barbarian.

You are a complete mooron!

Continue sitting your dumbarse there claiming victim, when your stupidity leads you to bad faith.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
modsfucker:

No, but South-East is the land of kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, blood money, human trafficking, abortion, baby factory and jungle justice.....

The above explains what barbarism is.
You are entitled to your opinion Regarding the South East. My question was in response to your warning against someone coming to the North so as to avoid being killed. That was my tongue in cheek way of saying that someone is not going to get killed by coming to the North because the Northerners are not barbarians. I am sure that you won't prove me wrong.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Gamesmart: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

It is the use of such term as "your own people" that clearly shows that there is no such thing like united Nigeria. You are in essence telling me that you are different to me, and yes it is pure barbarism to kill your fellow human being because you don't like what they have said with their mouth. The ability to control ourselves is one of the things that separate us humans and wild animals.

There is nothing remotely difficult in killing another human being. Civilised people just don't do that anymore because it barbaric. The sooner we understood that, the better for us all.

You are too stupid!

If I am not different for you, why do you call yourself Igbo and I am not?

Why do you call yourself Nigerian and another person Peruvian?

Idiot, because you have "your own family" that means you are not united with your tribe?

Continue with your stupid "victim" whining instead of looking at how to save yourself from a bad faith that some belligerent idiots at IPOB and MASSOB are trying to put you in.

Let your priority continue being you trying to show your victimhoood instead of looking at ways to ensure idiots don't represent your views, then you would learn a bad lesson again.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Stkilda(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are a complete mooron!

Continue sitting your dumbarse there claiming victim, when your stupidity leads you to bad faith.

I would rather be a slowpoke than a psychopathic medieval killer. I can assure you that you will get killed if you ever attempt one more time to kill an Igbo. You better get off your own ass and join the civilised world. This is 2017. Killing another human being is not bravery.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Gamesmart: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stkilda:

I would rather be a slowpoke than a psychopathic medieval killer. I can assure you that you will get killed if you ever attempt one more time to kill an Igbo. You better get off your own ass and join the civilised world. This is 2017. Killing another human being is not bravery.

Continue talking nonsense.

This is the same thing some chest-beating, arrogant and belligerent idiots said in 1966 when Ironsi was Head of State.

It is idiots like you that cause and caused the deaths of millions of innocent Igbos including little children.

When it happens, you would know it was a bad idea and the lunatic called Nnambi Kanu should not be your hero.

When killings start, your dumbarse would realise the killers have no sense to separate who to kill into who said what/did this vs who didn't. They just aim for one identifiable grouping, innocent or not.

Your dumbarse would know provoking another human being is not bravery in 1966 AND 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.