Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? (1030 Views)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello Nlanders...A young fellow is in dire need of your advice. She’s seriously confused and your advice would be very much appreciated. Kindly read and drop your advice......

My name is Pamela and I’m 27 years old. I’m sending this post here because I don’t really have someone I can confide in.

My best friend Shirley was in a relationship with this guy, Kanny for about 3-years but could not get married because they discovered that they were both ‘AS’. Shirley wanted to take the risk and marry him but Kanny and his family refused so they parted ways.
About a year after they broke-up, Kanny started asking me out. In fact he told me straight up that he wanted to marry me. I out rightly, refused but he persisted so I told my friend, Shirley, about it. To my surprise, she told me to go ahead if I like him since she had moved on with her life and was already in another relationship.
About 2 months into the relationship, I noticed that my friend was gradually changing....

keep reading on the link pls......

Source : http://jkcyno.com/2017/07/30/help-zone-your-opinion-and-advice-seriously-needed/

Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Optional2(f): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
What can we do to change her mind?

Mtchewww whoever click the link should please narrate for us.
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:
she already has the answer and actions on her mind..

What can we do to change her mind??

not really , if you read till the end , you'd understand
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why don't you post the whole gist here? undecided
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Optional2(f): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jameskyrian:

not really , if you read till the end , you'd understand

sorry i don't have enough data to click the link..
kindly copy and paste the full gist/story here.

Thank you.
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
Why don't you post the whole gist here? undecided

the only little way to support my hustle is to visit ......it's a plea....biko
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

chai,,,,truely , End time has come.......tears drop
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

sorry i don't have enough data to click the link..

kindly copy and paste the full gist/story here.

Thank you.

but you have to visit here .....God have mercy .....
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by walearoy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

About 2 months into the relationship, I noticed that my friend was gradually changing her attitude towards me, I tried asking her several times but she said it was just stress from her office.
I didn’t believe her but I never imagined that it was due to my relationship with Kanny since she had given me the go ahead.
Last week, I went to her house to see her and I received the shock of my life.
She: Pamela do you care about me as a friend?
Me: Of course you know I do.
She: I want to ask you for a favor, if you care about me as you claim please leave Kanny and go for someone else.
I was so shocked! Nonetheless, I told her it was a difficult decision to make, so she got very angry and even accused me of having something to do with Kanny while they were dating which is why I’m now finding it difficult to leave him.
In fact, she said I should consider her an enemy if go ahead to marry Kanny.
I’m so confused now. Please what do I do?
I really don’t want to hurt her because we have come a long way and she has been nothing but nice to me.
When my Dad had a health crisis at a point, her Dad paid for my WAEC and NECO and my first two years in the university, her Mum practically took care of my every need while I was in school so we somehow became like sisters.
On the other hand, Kanny and I are already in love and our families are involved because he has already made his intention known to my Mum and Dad and has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to marry.
As it is now I’m torn apart, please what do I do?
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
walearoy:

About 2 months into the relationship, I noticed that my friend was gradually changing her attitude towards me, I tried asking her several times but she said it was just stress from her office.
I didn’t believe her but I never imagined that it was due to my relationship with Kanny since she had given me the go ahead.
She: I want to ask you for a favor, if you care about me as you claim please leave Kanny and go for someone else.
I was so shocked! Nonetheless, I told her it was a difficult decision to make, so she got very angry and even accused me of having something to do with Kanny while they were dating which is why I’m now finding it difficult to leave him.
I really don’t want to hurt her because we have come a long way and she has been nothing but nice to me.

Thanks for visiting.....hope you dropped your advise for her ? she isn't here
When my Dad had a health crisis at a point, her Dad paid for my WAEC and NECO and my first two years in the university, her Mum practically took care of my every need while I was in school so we somehow became like sisters.
On the other hand, Kanny and I are already in love and our families are involved because he has already made his intention known to my Mum and Dad and has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to marry.
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Optional2(f): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
walearoy:

thank you oga wale,
no mind op..

Me i give up oh.

But still she love the guy, she should follow her heart biko..
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Optional2(f): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jameskyrian:

but you have to visit here .....God have mercy .....

you go sell.....

shout Amen!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

thank you oga wale,
no mind op..

Me i give up oh.

But still she love the guy, she should follow her heart biko..

There is God shaa..........

Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

you go sell.....

shout Amen!

Amen , but only if you visit my market na.....lol
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Jameskyrian post=58991508][/quote]

God dey oooooo
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Durhleepee(f): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Me thinks, Pamela should just ask her friend pointedly, why she is saying she shouldn't marry the guy. She might know something you don't. But, if after asking she doesn't give you a concrete reason, take it to the Lord in prayer... God should just show if he his yours or not

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Optional2(f): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jameskyrian:

Amen , but only if you visit my market na.....lol

that was why i said you should shout Amen
cos your market will sell well.
Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by MissRaine69(f): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
if you can sleep at night knowing that you made the right choice do what your heart tells you.
If it was me I would cut both out of my life. One is unstable and the other one gave up on a relationship over an issue that could not be changed.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? by Jameskyrian(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

that was why i said you should shout Amen

cos your market will sell well.

AMEEEEEEEEEN

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Win A Gift / Sudden Erection Upon Sighting A Lady :share Ur Experience Guyz / See The Gift This Girl Gave To Her Friends As Her Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.