Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians (55460 Views)

Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by femzylivey(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Come to think of it, what will really cost Buhari to make a video message addressing Nigerians from London that things are not as worse as people like Fayose described

Something is wrong somewhere, and soon we shall know

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sarrki(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I always wondered why Nairalanders insult you all the time.
I see it now. You are a real zombie.

They insult me because am a patriot

Only ipob miscreants do
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Coldfeets: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
When God wants to punish a people, he gives them Bad leader.

... Plus very foolish and docile followers too...

Don't forget that.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by freshvine(f): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari tries to destroy Nigeria and the economic cabal that runs world government decided to put him out.

He'll survive if he agrees to step down or else they may want to permanently fix him

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
Na true o

Wetin come be our sin for naija na.

Abeg God have mercy.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sarrki(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2017
waynejesus:

Yinmuu like you don't know they are saying the truth

How ?

Enemies of the state are tyrants
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
actually an evil leader is a reflection of his people...we as a people are....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by WetinConsignMe: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Grow up dude , you know it's auto correct error so stop

Grow up dude. That's what "modify" is for

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2017
swagagolic01:

Is he not mad
He is oo my brother, he is. As for his mentor, he only ran for presidency to secure public fund for his health challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by felup: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2017
In London to see the Queen
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Grow up dude. That's what "modify" is for

You grow up , do you realise that I didn't see it till you called my attention to it

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by AreaFada2: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:

Rather they use their hands to choose a bad leader. Mercy Lord is not unjust. grin cheesy
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by bionixs: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

What right do you have to ask us ?

Please go and face Mr trump
so this is how far you could reason? A young man in 21st century,eh?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by decomaniaboss(f): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2017
sorom4:

Chief Zombie.
This is a product of condom wey break
i have said this before ,this guy sarrki is only looking for attention and that,s exactly what you'll are giving him, you'll should just ignore him and trust me he will hide his madness a little .... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 31, 2017
#bringbackourbuhari

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sarrki(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2017
decomaniaboss:
i have said this before ,this guy sarrki is only looking for attention and that,s exactly what you'll are giving him, you'll should just ignore him and trust me he will hide his madness a little .... angry angry

E pain her

Nnamdi will be remanded as soon as baba comes back
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by agabaI23(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

What is it you are defending? Have you got conscience? You don't love Buhari more than Modath or theV0ice. They campaigned for him with their money. But those guys and many more have self respect. They've got conscience and would rather withdraw than make a mess of their personality.

You should think man. Get rid of your emotion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by WetinConsignMe: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You grow up , do you realise that I didn't see it till you called my attention to it

And whose fault is that? Hediot!
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sarrki(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2017
agabaI23:
What is it you are defending? Have you got conscience? You don't love Buhari more than Modath or theV0ice. They campaigned for him with their money. But those guys and many more have self respect. They've got conscience and would rather withdraw than make a mess of their personality.

You should think man. Get rid of your emotion.

By the grace of God ask around

I swear I committed 150k to pmb monthly For baba to win

My support for him is personal

God knows that if one person will stand with him that's me

I swear in the Name of God

I can't stop loving him

I am a Christian he's a Muslim

He's from the north I am from the south West

He's Fulani I am Yoruba

He his old I am young

God knows I love baba

May his days be long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Coldfeets: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2017
ayourbamie:
Well, thnk God they asked Nigerian not biafran.

I'm in my house, Coman beat me

Exactly!!!

I don't just know why the Biafrans can't just mind their own business. wink

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by AreaFada2: 12:57am On Jul 31, 2017
sirfemoz:
Just don't get it.. Are we cursed, or we are the cause of our problems? How do we Nigerians feel comfortable without an elected president?
Because the country and the youths especially are not serious.
And the whole world knows it now.

Things were going too well, economy growing constantly, gayism prohibited, winning CAF, gaining confidence and we were sort of coasting compared to now. And they came up with corruption allegations, the same West that welcomed Abacha & IBB stolen billions of dollars. They now said Jonathan invented corruption. Decades before, they forced SAP down our throats to kill the Naira & living standard. Now Jonathan is gone. They have used Saudi to keep oil prices low. Economy is in doldrums and we cannot even see a president to hold to account.

Like the Israelites, we deserve severe punishment in the wilderness and more. For falling for propaganda & ethno-religious proclivity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Geonigga(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

u re a foolish youth and a collosal disgrace to youthhoodship.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:04am On Jul 31, 2017
wallahi I fit stake anything na Olusegun Obasanjo with him mischief go fit carry this matter go CNN.... fear that man ....
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by ngwoke93: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2017
what I don't understand is why they are keeping the presidential jet there and paying a huge sum of money to keep it there. Is the jet also sick? Why can't it be brought back to Abuja so that when oga is OK, they will take it there and bring him back. Smh. CNN our oga at the top is in London and will come soon ACCORDING TO THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Daboomb: 1:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:

It is He-Goats like you Amara, that God is PUNISHING and may you never recover from such Punishment.
Even King David in the Bible, became sick at a point.

Buhari is human and it is human to fall sick.
Getting treatment for your illness is just commonsensical and if Fareed Khan, like most of you from that side that hates the President with passion have lost your senses, you are at liberty to showcase your gargantuan foolishness, by asking foolish "kwesions". tongue tongue

I am sure that even a kindergarten student can answer that question because everyone knows that Buhari is/was in a London Hospital, undergoing treatment in the last two months.
Even the President himself foretold that as far back as February this year so, "Kini Big Deal"?

Anyway, fools will always be fools and acting foolishly, albit openly, is normal for such fools.
I was expecting that you children of Anger and Hatred will continue to say Buhari is dead naah, or una don dey change tune so quickly! undecided undecided

Awon Weyrey! grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Daboomb: 1:23am On Jul 31, 2017
ngwoke93:
what I don't understand is why they are keeping the presidential jet there and paying a huge sum of money to keep it there. Is the jet also sick? Why can't it be brought back to Abuja so that when oga is OK, they will take it there and bring him back. Smh. CNN our oga at the top is in London and will come soon ACCORDING TO THEM.

I pray God will give the next generation of Nnyamirin people, more space in their medula oblangata, so they can have more sense!

Anyway, l will dash you small sense, for free!
The Plane needs to be kept their in-case of a "medical emergency evacuation" for the President.
You dont want to rely on the "pleasure" of another country or wait for your own plane to travel unscheduled, a 6-hour flight, in such circumstances. Buhariis the President, not some nonentity from IPOD, mind you
undecided undecided

BTW, there are many private Nigerian Jets also parked that way in the U.K and other countries.
Individuals also park their Vehicles at the Airport parking lot, when they travel, so they can pick it up immediately they arrive.

if it is the 'cost' that is worrying you and make you hypertensive, let tax-payers mostly from the South West be the ones talking, you people who are mostly Traders dont pay tax and so, you need to mechioonu.
Nnugo?
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Daboomb: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Geonigga:
u re a foolish youth and a collosal disgrace to youthhoodship.

See one of the "slave Jews" above......hyperventilating from all orifices! grin grin grin

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
You are on point!
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Daboomb: 1:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Coldfeets:

Exactly!!!

I don't just know why the Biafrans can't just mind their own business. wink

They are Biafrauds, not programmed to mind their business!

The only thing they are good at, apart from developing India, Singapore, China, Thailand and other Asian countries with swallowed drugs, is displaying anger ans hatred-induced madness everywhere. shocked shocked

They are genealogically deformed. undecided undecided
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Chrysz(m): 1:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
i totally disagree wit you ma

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Daboomb: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

By the grace of God ask around

I swear I committed 150k to pmb monthly For baba to win

My support for him is personal

God knows that if one person will stand with him that's me

I swear in the Name of God

I can't stop loving him

I am a Christian he's a Muslim

He's from the north I am from the south West

He's Fulani I am Yoruba

He his old I am young

God knows I love baba

May his days be long

Millions of right-thinking Nigerians are with you, on this one.
Baba routed an incumbent, to win that election in 2015 and it was God's doing because God knew that "haterz" want the country to implode so they can achieve their sinister objectives.
But God pass them.

For the sake of those Nigerians who are looking forward to a better Nigeria, free of corruption (at least to a manageable level), self-sustaining and proud, god will thwart the efforts of these Maggots form that side of the Niger. undecided

Sia Baba will be back, on his two feet and doing thirty press-ups per minute, God willing.

Anyone who does not like it should please hug the nearest, Wet Transformer (but they should be careful because its rainy season and l cant contribute for coffin shocked )

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.