Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians (55466 Views)

Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by poseidon12: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

What right do you have to ask us ?

Please go and face Mr trump

Since you don't think they have the right to ask you, and they asked anyway, I guess you have to sue them.
Buhari is really embarrassing Nigeria. I guess Nigerians got the leader they deserve.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by 2016v2017: 1:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
When God wants to punish a people, he gives them Bad leader.
he gives them Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by 2016v2017: 1:45am On Jul 31, 2017
xelly:
He is on a ghost mode.
Buhari is a ghost worker receiving salary even allowance for relocation to evil country,London

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by poseidon12: 1:47am On Jul 31, 2017
gberra:
Yeah right. When God wants to punish a people, he gives them a leader like Ojukwu, the reason his people are still being punished.

Answer the question from the CNN. I guess you are enjoying. That is why you are all invading the embassies of Europe and North America desperately seeking visa to escape the heaven called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by 2016v2017: 1:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Sammmypoko:
He is negotiating moving Nigeria to UK

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by iammolise(m): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2017
See how bubu has succeeded in degrading us, now we're being ridiculed all over the world... And u can't blame them for doing that, let's be realistic, where else has this kind of nonsense happened before. And for those of u that are saying they should mind their business, they won't coz they are all not happy about all the idiotic news they get from Nigeria, they've got to ridicule at some point, don't blame them, we made ourselves the laughing stock.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by suremanpatriot: 1:54am On Jul 31, 2017
He is on med vacation and the nation knows. You Fareed Americans can't even contain Trump's policies misdirections and high wave of resignation hitting the trump cabinet members...
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by biggie73(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Nigerians deserve her leaders.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by banmee(m): 2:05am On Jul 31, 2017
kennygee:

No o. This time, we chose a bad leader.

This time? Please show me one leader that was or is competent in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Onyesblog(m): 2:28am On Jul 31, 2017
American news network, CNN, has mocked Nigeria, asking where is President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Nigerian president has not been in the country  for over two months and the news television in a query on its website on Sunday asked which “head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

CNN’s “The Global Public Square (GPS)” show anchored by Fareed Zakaria. In an apparent mockery of Nigeria and her President Muhammadu Buhari, CNN, on its programme displayed at 4:59pm local time on Sunday, asked,“The head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

It went ahead to tick an option with the name Nigeria as the correct answer. The options were given as Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Nigeria and Syria. A screenshot of the mockery tweeted by Chidi Odinkalu, Former Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission asked What do you say Nigerians?

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari has been in London since May 7 on a medical follow-up. Some political delegations including the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo have been visiting President Buhari in London and have told Nigerians that the president is doing just fine and will soon return to continue his presidential duties.

Reader what is this to us

Source: Punch

Source:http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/07/where-is-your-president-cnn-asks.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by bigpastor(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2017
I suggest he comes back ASAP.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by fleetfeet: 2:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Did anyone in this section even bother to watch the program? Fareed explained further that the Nigerian leader went to London to seek treatment for an undisclosed ailment after duly handing over to his deputy, he then added recent pictures of buhari with state governors and said the president is faring better now. I watched it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Siscooh: 2:47am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

By the grace of God ask around

I swear I committed 150k to pmb monthly For baba to win

My support for him is personal

God knows that if one person will stand with him that's me

I swear in the Name of God

I can't stop loving him

I am a Christian he's a Muslim

He's from the north I am from the south West

He's Fulani I am Yoruba

He his old I am young

God knows I love baba

May his days be long
Noise maker

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Hulksam: 2:47am On Jul 31, 2017
CHINEKE

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Eluwilussit(m): 2:51am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

What right do you have to ask us ?

Please go and face Mr trump

Na social studies na! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Josh44s(m): 2:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:

You deserve a wet and passionate kiss for this your comment. Mwahh! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Josh44s(m): 2:59am On Jul 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

Are you cursed? Did your stepmother use your brain for rituals?

Jesuuuu! Lmfao. Una go kill person one day with Laff for Nairaland. That guy right now will be like who send me to comment....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by vaca1: 3:01am On Jul 31, 2017
alfsalami:
I know its the IBO man who will highlight it because of ethnicity . God pass all of una
oh gosh. what are u insinuating. are you scared of facing CNN that asked the question. pls leave peaceful ibo man out of this. you guys and ur president have taken us to STONE AGE

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Eluwilussit(m): 3:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Addicted2Women:

We know where he is

Pleeeeaaaaaasssssse! This is simply wrong. angry angry angry
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by ddeola: 3:08am On Jul 31, 2017
STUPID QUESTION FROM AN ESTABLISHMENT LIKE CNN !
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by jesuseunfunmi: 3:09am On Jul 31, 2017
our soon coming president

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by vaca1: 3:12am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

How ?

Enemies of the state are tyrants
guy, your messiah is milking our country dry. He only contested to foot his health bills. no vision and plan at all.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by nextstep(m): 3:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Where is the mockery? They asked a straightforward question, and if e pain us, we should remember this in 2019

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by nextstep(m): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:

Quite right, though I would adjust that to: "when a people are ITK and want development without doing development, they choose bad leaders"
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by jesuseunfunmi: 3:17am On Jul 31, 2017
our soon coming president will soon come.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by NigelCundy: 3:22am On Jul 31, 2017
I still don't understand people who defend this country.... You lots have no dignity, no shame, and no regard for your lives.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by BraniacX(m): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

They insult me because am a patriot

Only ipob miscreants do

I am not an IPOB and you are a f00l

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by BraniacX(m): 3:34am On Jul 31, 2017
decomaniaboss:
i have said this before ,this guy sarrki is only looking for attention and that,s exactly what you'll are giving him, you'll should just ignore him and trust me he will hide his madness a little .... angry angry
He's a paid Internet troll of the BMC so basically, he's just doing what he was paid to do, this moniker sarrki is his flagship moniker on nairaland but he definitely has others, and he'll have on other social media platforms so he'll post a comment with this moniker and use alternate monikers to quote and support it to create a semblance of support of his warped views undecided
So trolling is an organized political service nowadays

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by BraniacX(m): 3:36am On Jul 31, 2017
agabaI23:
What is it you are defending? Have you got conscience? You don't love Buhari more than Modath or theV0ice. They campaigned for him with their money. But those guys and many more have self respect. They've got conscience and would rather withdraw than make a mess of their personality.

You should think man. Get rid of your emotion.
He's BMC so this is his job

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by BraniacX(m): 3:38am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

By the grace of God ask around

I swear I committed 150k to pmb monthly For baba to win

My support for him is personal

God knows that if one person will stand with him that's me

I swear in the Name of God

I can't stop loving him

I am a Christian he's a Muslim

He's from the north I am from the south West

He's Fulani I am Yoruba

He his old I am young

God knows I love baba

May his days be long

Taking the Almighty's name in vain huh? undecided
I am not fit to judge and pronounce a punishment on you but you know what to expect when you stand for judgment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.