Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian (22899 Views)

5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / "Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Gobhanky: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2017
I drink captain jack almost everytime
I avoid suya like red wine.
Eat meat.omo i fresh die.
Dont tellme nothing
I dont need your line.
I smoke s.k
Its cancer free
Ciggarette addicts wanna die younger.
I exercise onay daily
My muscles damn too strong
Too much of everything
Damn
Datis wrong
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Bestchisom(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2017
biz2get:
How can Nigerians Stay Away From Suya.? Abeg cancer Come and Kill me. angry angry

Watch Yoruba Movies

dont wish urself what u cant handle

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Jetjacky(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2017
redsun:
Elephant is largest land mammal,yet it doesn't eat. Meat is not exactly essential if you can supplement with variety of fruits and vegetables. Red meat kills,especially the one that is roasted in open smoky flame like suya.

What are steps taken to prevent tb and other cattle prone diseases in Nigeria? How are those cattle reared by nomads certified to be fit for human consumption?
and how many people has died from Suya?? And how many people die from the chemicals forced on us tough preservatives, toothpaste, and many more??
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by WetinConsignMe: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Nma27:
What's Life without Suya?

Abi o
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Bestchisom(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2017
niggi4life:
Nothing can keep me away from the two, angry angry I still ate 1000 Naira worth of suya last night and i am definitely going go eat Boli and Groundnuts on my way back from work tongue tongue

did u dilute it with a cold bottle of stout?
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Bestchisom(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2017
niggi4life:
Nothing can keep me away from the two, angry angry I still ate 1000 Naira worth of suya last night and i am definitely going go eat Boli and Groundnuts on my way back from work tongue tongue

did you dilute it with a cold bottle of beer?
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Bestchisom(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2017
nerilove:
Boli kwa? I thought they said it is rich in iron. What again are we gonna be eating

drink water disinfected with dettol
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by WetinConsignMe: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT

Mumu, na only u wey no know say e dey for hospital for UK? Hediot!
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Jetjacky(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Bestchisom:

Suya can't be causing cancer, pig meats should be causing cancers because no matter how you boil em, their meet can't be 100% free from the micro organism that inhabits their cell walls. Your mistake, and that of most people in thus country and the world at large is: once a big name comes up; someone who is looked upon as experts in certain fields, they throw their reasoning into the dustbin and become a computer which will execute anything the programmer gives to him. Sad, same reason the elite rules the masses.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by ssogundele(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2017
ANBAKO:
What!!!
So a natural food is now a cause of cancer? These people are just promoting and pushing us towards imperialism. So what should we eat? Indomie with MSG? Saccharine? Drinking Coca-Cola and beer instead of palm wine.
To me the simple rule is "too much of everything/anything is bad"
Good morning,
Please before commenting on issues try and read the story like twice to avoid giving other readers the impression of a reverse intelligent syndrome.
Stay heathy and bless
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by praise1705(f): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2017
biz2get:
How can Nigerians Stay Away From Suya.? Abeg cancer Come and Kill me. angry angry

Watch Yoruba Movies

don't pray for cancer to fall on you ooo
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by morounkeji18(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

How this take consign suya? But seriously, help the poor guy with a job if u can.

As for the post, na mumu post. How come cancer never come kill all malla people
wht do u mean by poor guy? Cos he said he needs a job? Bro have a good mindset OK?
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, na only u wey no know say e dey for hospital for UK? Hediot!
YOU ARE DAFT SHEY YOU KNOW? THE QUESTION WAS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU. YOU COULD HAVE CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT LIKE OTHERS. BUT YOUR STUPIDITY WONT LET YOU KNOW ITS RHETORIC. YOU COULD DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE THO. MUCH LOVE TO YOU BROTHER
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Bestchisom(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Structure?
What about steady electricity.
I guess in your haste to reply you missed the point. Read again.
steady electricity causes photo-cancer grin
Jerrypolo:

Structure?
What about steady electricity.
I guess in your haste to reply you missed the point. Read again.
steady electricity causes photo-cancer
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by YesNo(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT

He's somewhere buying suya and Boli

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Bestchisom(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Jetjacky:
Suya can't be causing cancer, pig meats should be causing cancers because no matter how you boil em, their meet can't be 100% free from the micro organism that inhabits their cell walls. Your mistake, and that of most people in thus country and the world at large is: once a big name comes up; someone who is looked upon as experts in certain fields, they throw their reasoning into the dustbin and become a computer which will execute anything the programmer gives to him. Sad, same reason the elite rules the masses.

i rest my case

but puck meat sweet die oo....
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Dalecoin: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Crypto Token for Nigerian/African by a Nigerian....
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Jerrypolo(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Bestchisom:

steady electricity causes photo-cancer grin
steady electricity causes photo-cancer
What about steady power failure?
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by agarawu23(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2017
niggi4life:
we are the same, I still ate 1200# suya with a chilled best cream last night grin cancer my foot. angry
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Bestchisom(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Jerrypolo:
What about steady power failure?
lols....i think d cancer is found in Ghana
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by WetinConsignMe: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
YOU ARE DAFT SHEY YOU KNOW? THE QUESTION WAS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU. YOU COULD HAVE CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT LIKE OTHERS. BUT YOUR STUPIDITY WONT LET YOU KNOW ITS RHETORIC. YOU COULD DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE THO. MUCH LOVE TO YOU BROTHER

You be mumu like Buhari. Who the question directed to, hediot! Make Buhari stay where e dey. We no want Buhari. WE WANT REVOLUTION!
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by biz2get(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2017
praise1705:

don't pray for cancer to fall on you ooo

Suya fall on you. grin
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by biz2get(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Bestchisom:

sad
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2017
PURE NONSENSE. SO S0ME NEW NUTRIENTS JUST JOIN BOLI AND MEAT ABI? NA THEM DEY CAUSE CANCER? WETIN PEOPLE DON DEY EAT TEY TEY AND NO CANCER RELATED ISSUE WAS REPORTED TO BE CAUSED BY BOLI AND SUYA. . WE ARE TIRED OF UNA GUESS W0RK(science)

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by ANBAKO: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2017
ssogundele:

Good morning,
Please before commenting on issues try and read the story like twice to avoid giving other readers the impression of a reverse intelligent syndrome.
Stay heathy and bless

Good morning to you too!I read it trice and 3 paragraphs is not hard to comprehend. So what makes smoking different from boiling? You can equally say we should not eat smoked fish again! We keep condemning our own innovation, culture, way of life just to follow the west "zombieshly" all in the name of civilization.
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by redsun(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Jetjacky:
and how many people has died from Suya?? And how many people die from the chemicals forced on us tough preservatives, toothpaste, and many more??

In a country without records, how will anyone know.?The only reason why we hear at all is because of the Web. It is medically proven that red meat is bad for you and in a country like Nigeria where fruits and vegetables are underestimated,it is very dangerous. Msg that is the predominant ingredient.in most nestle food products in Nigeria are banned in Europe. And nestle is a British company that complies to rules in a sane society but cares less in a jungle like Nigeria

Our people live blind and living blind does not take anybody far.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by MistaBabz: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Very soon they'll say we should not eat food at all
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
...which kind wahala be this naa? Last week it was stay away from Okra that it causes infertility in men now we have this.

Wetin man go chop again naa?The one that will make me go gaga is when the will tell me to stop my precious "eba".In Orubebe's voice:"I can't accept it "
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by otokx(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Is it Bole or Boli?
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Healer007: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Aww shi.t
Suya again undecidedundecided
Soon they will say we should not just eat again angry
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by oluwasegun007(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2017
wetin b dis... angry angry

stay away from suya, possible....

stay away from BOLI, impurrrrr...

kuku qiy me...

abeg d earth is the Lord's....
Re: Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian by Zeroid105: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2017
"Burnt" boli(bole) and "burnt" suya are what I read in the report. I believe d Dr meant to say burnt foods generally because they'd be of same composition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan - No Nigerian To Die Of HIV Henceforth / Stroke Patient Dies In Lagos After Pastor Stopped Him From Taking Injection / Chloroquine Potent For COVID-19 Prevention - NAFDAC DG, Prof Christianah Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.