Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe (17451 Views)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by nairapark: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Senator Magnus Abe, yesterday, expressed sadness that some heavy weights in the All Progressives Congress, APC, were scheming to shut him and his supporters out of the party, but maintained that he will not leave the party for anybody.

The delegates congress of the APC in the Rivers State on Saturday, worsened the fragile peace in the party.

Party supporters, who are loyal to Abe had boycotted the congress, alleging that the party manipulated the outcome of the congress in favour of a faction of the party.

They accused the planning committee members of moves to manipulate the result of the congress in favour of a faction of the party, loyal to Abuja without conducting an election.

Speaking in Port Harcourt, yesterday, while reacting to the development, Abe said that the events that unfolded were clear indications that some individuals want to chase him out of the party.

Abe said that the National Convention Committee that was in the state to conduct the congress election had reached agreement with his supporters in the presence of the Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Ahmed Zaki on the outcome of the congress.

Meanwhile, the APC, weekend suffered a major loss at Ubima, hometown of the Minister of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Amaechi as about 200 of his party members decamped to the rival Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Mr Christian Ihua, former Chairman of the APC in Ward 8, led the decampees, alleging that they were neglected by the party leaders after the guber election they lost to the PDP.

He said leaders of the APC had not been able to attract industries to the area to productively engage youths, adding that idleness led to upsurge of crime and cultism in the area until Governor Nyesom Wike came up with his amnesty programme which had reduced crime in the community.

Publicity secretary of the PDP in the state, Mr Chris Finebone received the decampees, promising that they would be treated equally with old members of the party.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/ive-shut-apc-wont-leave-abe/
Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by luvinhubby(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Na turn by turn, what goes around comes around. They have finished using this one to cause katakata in Rivers state, now is dumping time.

Sorry oo !!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by taylor88(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Anus abi ur contributions and existence to the party are no more wanted

can't u get hold of ur sef

keep crying like ur girlfriend dumped u

mumu APC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by lecturerdabo(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Betrayal, betrayal, betrayal!!

Betraying that betrays betrayers Sir!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by magoo10(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Even after fighting and killing for an APC man to represent that constituency in the senate now they are fighting themselves for whatever reasons ,why not leave a pdp senator who will cooperate fine and work with the governor to bring more development to the state .
as it is now the welfare of the people have been mortgaged for disagreements and instability .

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by Mistermamus(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
1 leg dey pdp

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Just as i was sleeping yesterday night in my mashion at agegunle, I na hear my girlfriend knocking, pompompom, I na ask, who's at my mashion door, o sorry gate, she and 1 odelende sweet potato was there, my girlfriend went to go and sleep in the room we wee have chuku chuku in when we yaf marry, so me and the other potato jos was just staring at each other, I nau gist with her oooo, gist like fire, we na do chuku chuku small, now she's telling me that she has not seen her period embarassed, I am confused, is this how my nwayoma wife to be weee na go cry,
Please help me ooooo
Egbami oooo, anybody that give me better advice would win a trip to come and stay with me in my mashion at ajegunle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by Integrityfarms(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Why cry wolf when you sold your soul to a demonic, poverty infesting, and masses impoverishing party? He who sows to the wind must surely reap the whirlwind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by taylor88(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
luvinhubby:
Na turn by turn, what goes around comes around. They have finished using this one to cause katakata in Rivers state, now is dumping time.

Sorry oo !!

Godbless u

u must be a rivers man

8 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by cardinalstar091(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
THIS ONE WEAK MEEEEOOOOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by funmilade4real(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
APC
Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by Agimor(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by IllegalMoney: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin

APC and use and dump

13 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by richidinho(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
APC jst dey fool themselves in Rivers state

after 2019, I bet you they will relocate to osun state where they belong

rabbish

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
U never see something. All of una wee betray Nigerians will be betrayed.Big for nothing

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by TinaAnita(f): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
APC has always been a divided party right from the formation of it..

There are many factions in APC

We have Tinubu's faction, Atiku's faction, Buhari's faction, Okorocha's faction, among other factions.

I laugh!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by victorazy(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Eya!
Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by imijerry29(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
We are not interested in you being shut out Oga
Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by kings09(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by Abfinest007(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2017
this how d crises in PDP started until they fell apart APC are touring d same part they will fall and will never recover

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by fafambo: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Just as i was sleeping yesterday night in my mashion at agegunle, I na hear my girlfriend knocking, pompompom, I na ask, who's at my mashion door, o sorry gate, she and 1 odelende sweet potato was there, my girlfriend went to go and sleep in the room we wee have chuku chuku in when we yaf marry, so me and the other potato jos was just staring at each other, I nau gist with her oooo, gist like fire, we na do chuku chuku small, now she's telling me that she has not seen her period embarassed, I am confused, is this how my nwayoma wife to be weee na go cry,
Please help me ooooo
Egbami oooo, anybody that give me better advice would win a trip to come and stay with me in my mashion at ajegunle
WATS DIS ONE SAYING? stop taking ijebu weed,u won't hear,now u SEE UR LIFE, WEE U KIP KWAYET!

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by chuksjuve(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2017
what should we do about it?
Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by TheTrueSeeker: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Publicity secretary of the PDP in the state, Mr Chris Finebone received the decampees, promising that they would be treated equally with old members of the party.

Point of Correction, Mr. Chris Finebone is the spokesman of the APC and not PDP

7 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by ekems2017(f): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Ha ha ha. What goes around comes around. When you were dinning with the devil what were you thinking. Sorry

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by free2ryhme: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2017
nairapark:
Senator Magnus Abe, yesterday, expressed sadness that some heavy weights in the All Progressives Congress, APC, were scheming to shut him and his supporters out of the party, but maintained that he will not leave the party for anybody.

The delegates congress of the APC in the Rivers State on Saturday, worsened the fragile peace in the party.

Party supporters, who are loyal to Abe had boycotted the congress, alleging that the party manipulated the outcome of the congress in favour of a faction of the party.

They accused the planning committee members of moves to manipulate the result of the congress in favour of a faction of the party, loyal to Abuja without conducting an election.

Speaking in Port Harcourt, yesterday, while reacting to the development, Abe said that the events that unfolded were clear indications that some individuals want to chase him out of the party.

Abe said that the National Convention Committee that was in the state to conduct the congress election had reached agreement with his supporters in the presence of the Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Ahmed Zaki on the outcome of the congress.

Meanwhile, the APC, weekend suffered a major loss at Ubima, hometown of the Minister of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Amaechi as about 200 of his party members decamped to the rival Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Mr Christian Ihua, former Chairman of the APC in Ward 8, led the decampees, alleging that they were neglected by the party leaders after the guber election they lost to the PDP.

He said leaders of the APC had not been able to attract industries to the area to productively engage youths, adding that idleness led to upsurge of crime and cultism in the area until Governor Nyesom Wike came up with his amnesty programme which had reduced crime in the community.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/ive-shut-apc-wont-leave-abe/

Na una sabi

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by TinaAnita(f): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
imijerry29:
We are not interested in you being shut out Oga

But I'm interested. I love the fact that he complains of being shut out of APC and I pray APC never opens the door for him to enter again. I enjoy when politicians betray themselves

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2017
fafambo:
WATS DIS ONE SAYING? stop taking ijebu weed,u won't hear,now u SEE UR LIFE, WEE U KIP KWAYET!
Sa please help me out embarassed
Re: I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe by maxiuc(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Please help me ooooo
oga this is Monday wakeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Declares Another Free Passage At Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Plazas On Wednesday / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.