Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend (1153 Views)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by moderngist2: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
The undisputable richest nairalander who goes by the name young money got married to his long time girlvfriend in owerri. It was a lovely event. Who is who was there. The young bussiness mongul who oens regisgate hotel in owerrv was overwhelmed so....[color=#990000]see more...http://moderngist.com/feel-great-married-angel-says-young-money[/color]
Re: Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2017
SO by opening a 1,000 to 5,000 naira per night hotel in owerri has now made you the richest nairalander abi? "BOY you better be humble and keep quiet b4 i give you a dirty slap. "anyways happy married life.
Re: Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by moderngist2: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
SO by opening a 1,000 to 5,000 naira per night hotel in owerri has now made you the richest nairalander abi? "BOY you better be humble and keep quiet b4 i give you a dirty slap. "anyways happy married life.
Guy take am easy..which one you open ..tell us! Better appreciated and wait for your time. Boy work hard..cha cha
Re: Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
moderngist2:

Guy take am easy..which one you open ..tell us! Better appreciated and wait for your time. Boy work hard..cha cha
lol no hard feelings bro, i just feel the title of saying you are the richest nairalander which even seun wont dare proclaim, "is wrong and it sends out a bad message of you to other nairalanders. "i hope you get what i am coming from? "once again happy married life.
Re: Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Richest? By forbes abi who? Another Hushpupi
Re: Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by moderngist2: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol no hard feelings bro, i just feel the title of saying you are the richest nairalander which even seun wont dare proclaim, "is wrong and it sends out a bad message of you to other nairalanders. "i hope you get what i am coming from? "once again happy married life.
my dear brother, why would seun declare, we know . But if I decide to declare what's the crime in it? If you want to context my declaration. Oya na. Mind you seun should not be involved
Re: Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by chibuike65: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017
moderngist2:

who did the ratting, that shows narialander guys re all broke if you re the richest
Re: Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by moderngist2: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yes
Re: Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend by moderngist2: 2:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A MAN????? see facebook users response / True or false? (Picture) / Wish Five Or More Romancelander's A Happy New Month/happy Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.