Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health (35025 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by soberkid: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
angry
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Ngokafor(f): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

The president was attacked with magic, his illness isn't natural.

He was attacked because of his fight against corruption so they wanted him dead, but what I have said now to most people it is highly superstitious, that' why most people don't talk about it, see him before and after he became president.

But due to hate, and no love and respect for our country, we fail to see this.

Well he his alive and recuperating in London to those who don't know where he is and what he is doing well now u do.

Pls I am not in support of any government cause the current government is not running Nigeria at full throttle, and I also don't support (kanu's)Biafra.

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION

..This is so lame.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Jerrypolo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

He was attacked because of his fight against corruption so they wanted him dead, but what I have said now to most people it is highly superstitious, that' why most people don't talk about it, see him before and after he became president.

Well he his alive and recuperating in London to those who don't know where he is and what he is doing well now u do.

Pls I am not in support of any government cause the current government is not running Nigeria at full throttle, and I also don't support (kanu's)Biafra.

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION

Balderdash!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by obc: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fake site managed by APC Apologists. I doubt if the listed options would give true representation of what Nigerians feel about the absent of a sitting President for more than two months.

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by CosmicJames(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:
that man is supposed to be dead but is alive due prayers by Nigerians. Wait OK tell me who u think is better suited for that position.
In case you don't know, Buhari is kept half dead to suffer for the terrible evil he committed just to become president. Is not because Nigerians are praying for him to live.

Nigerians are actually praying for him to die in London because the suffering he brought upon them is unbearable!

The reall problem of Buhari is karma, and karma is incurable.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by jjjjj2017: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Albert0011:
Thunder will fire apc.
& all asslicker! cc sarrki, babacele, mrvitalis, NgeneUkwenu, madridguy, omenka, omenkalives, mynd1

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by MTKbudapest(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Apc is a criminal organization
They ought to lock them all up in a prison that burns with fire and brimstone.
They have messed up this quntry and its eqonomy.
They also decleared it an Animal Kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION
See zombieism !!! Chai your case I beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Jaqenhghar: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
CNN doesnt need to rubbish Nigeria. This hovel is already rubbish

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by ibkayee(f): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
In what world is the president's health kept a total secret from the public? They'd rather he remains in power whilst bed ridden and be covering up till death than admit the true state of his health and risk losing power. These leaders are more concerned with remaining at the top than the progression of the nation

4 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by bameyi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's a public issue and as such questions need to be asked. On the outside of CNN insulting Nigeria how did they insult Nigeria. Reporting the news look they is freedom of press across the globe

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
`
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by CosmicJames(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION
Which truth are you standing for?
That Buhari should die or that he should live?

It it was magic that attacked PMB, by now he would've been healed.
But you see, what attacked PMB is beyond magic that's why there is no cure and there can never be a cure.

Except he confessed to the crime of Boko Haram and Chiboks.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
`
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Okeikpu(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION
The beef shud come bk and kill those baboon n monkeys

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by suremanpatriot: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
The presido is on med vacation,private and confidential,while the presidency is busy performing its presidential functions as entrenched in the consistutionalization adopted by Nigeria-nice citizens grin this is no comedy!
In today's world there are different versions of interpretation of democracy,such tht ,every sovereign nation fashions its democracies according to the peculiarity of its rulers,citizens and environment.
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by babyfaceafrica: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
What is my business with president health?
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by mikeycharles(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by mikeycharles(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
CNN and their fake news, we all know Buhari is recuperating in London and will soon be back insha Allah
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by CosmicJames(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
allrightsir:
Nigerians are fools!! whether you are Nigerian or a biafran in the making, whether you are APC or PDP, christian or muslim, CNN is rubbishing your country and you are playing to their tune.

Instead of answering poll I say add option no4...I say Ban CNN from Nigeria!!!! We will deal with our issues internally, we dont need you meddling in our affairs
Don't be an hypocrite!
When CNN was escalating issues, broadcasting fake bad news against the immediate past govt and forcing PMB on our throats, did you ask that CNN be banned from Nigeria?

Why are you now asking for CNN ban from Nigeria? Sorry bro, CNN will not be ban from Nigeria.

If you don't want evil to be done to you, then don't do evil to other people --Golden Rule

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
`
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by CosmicJames(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
allrightsir:
To those of you attacking Buhari based on his health issues, I say this to you:

Attack Buhari for incompetence, call him a dullard, say he has no certificate but to attack a man based on health........remmember Karma is a bitch, it may be you or your loved one next.

He is old enough to be your father or grandfather,to make fun of a sick old man s not the African way.

As for CNN they can go to hell!!! They are discredited in their own home country USA

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/more-footage-leaks-of-cnns-staged-muslim-anti-terror-protest-video/

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/jun/27/three-cnn-journalists-resign-over-retracted-trump-russia-story
Yes, karma is butch! That's why Buhari's sickness cannot be cured. Karma is after him already.

No body is mocking PMB. Let him resign and see if anybody will still care

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by hahn(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION

Magic. Really? undecided

3 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Lawalemi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
The problem of Nigeria is Tribalism... If we are in a country of one Tribe and culture... An health incapacitated president should have been long gone evicted from the office.
Exactly. But the nation is reeling in trouble because no ine wants to rock the boat.
I don't see us making progress with this.

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by badman007(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
[url][/url]
maria43:

Which corruption is he fighting with Amechi, abba Kari and tinubu as members of his kitchen cabinet

Buhari is a sectional leader, a tribalist promoting fulani hegemony.

May he never return as president

He is ignorant and very divisive. He had such a great opportunity to right the wrongs of his past and leave a lasting legacy. Instead FELA had to be proven right yet. again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Iamzik: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
allrightsir:
Nigerians are fools!! whether you are Nigerian or a biafran in the making, whether you are APC or PDP, christian or muslim, CNN is rubbishing your country and you are playing to their tune.

Instead of answering poll I say add option no4...I say Ban CNN from Nigeria!!!! We will deal with our issues internally, we dont need you meddling in our affairs

Too late to cry bro
This is a global village not 1900

If our leaders will not hear their citizens then watch how they will respond when cnn, Al Jazeera, BBC, sky, fox et al take up this matter of secrecy surrounding the president.

Shame on Nigeria media. All they can investigate is Suleiman/Stephanie.

Where are those self acclaimed investigative journalists?? Shame!!

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by gotnel: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
CNN should mind their own problems. Trump is enough for them as their headache.
More trouble is brewing for them to reports, so they should forge ahead with American nonsense while allowing Nigerians to fix our own trouble in our own way.
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by opius: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Since his actions or otherwise affect the general public then his health issue should be made public

So i go for 2

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
badman007:
[url][/url]

He is ignorant and very divisive. He had such a great opportunity to right the wrongs of his past and leave a lasting legacy. Instead FELA had to be proven right yet. again

Can you imagine?
After 4 attempts at the presidency, all he got to offer was 97% and 5% dichotomy.

Towering all over the world and narrating how corrupt nigeria is.

Worst of all, APC now tell lies in broad daylight and have even infected the nigeria army

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:
In what world is the president's health kept a total secret from the public? They'd rather he remains in power whilst bed ridden and be covering up till death than admit the true state of his health and risk losing power. These leaders are more concerned with remaining at the top than the progression of the nation

In a world like Nigeria, where leaders are not 'leaders' but rulers. tongue

The keeping of it secret or following due process is not a lack of knowledge of what is required of them but that the government of Nigeria is a government of ethnic politics.Forget what anyone tells you or what the elite say to line their pockets. Nigeria is a country that firmly operates on ethnic politics, if you check the major people centered achievements in the past, they were done when Nigeria operated a regional system of government. i assure you, if it where possible to have Buhari's corpse in aso rock till the northerners finish their eight years appropriated to them,they will do it. When Jonathan was in power, they went to his home state and interviewed a woman and ask her what Jonathan has done, she said nothing, they asked her if she was going to vote for him, she said yes, why? "na our son". When Patience was campaigning for her husband, she called the northerners on national TV, "born throw way" meaning they just give birth to kids but don't train them to school. When she got voted out, a northern governor at the time, said, "and the almajiris voted them out of power" Tell me how do you expect them to practise true federalism or at the least, a democratic government?

Either we revert to regional system of government or we split, nothing will as it should and at the pace it should will work. To begin with, the Igbos are clamouring for their own country, and forget what anyone says on here oh, i have been to at least 4 eastern states, and they want their Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Ositebello1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
maria43:

Which corruption is he fighting with Amaechi, abba Kari and tinubu as members of his kitchen cabinet

Buhari is a sectional leader, a tribalist promoting fulani hegemony.

May he never return as president
you this hater enemies of progress you will never know the corruption his fighting because your hatred
may you not live to witness buhari returned amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.