Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health (35015 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by CosmicJames(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
allrightsir:

Firstly I dont watch CNN.....who watches CNN anymore? I can honestly say the only times I have watched CNN i9n the last 10 years is during US election coverage.

I really dont know what news you are talking about

That said, it does not matter who they are insulting be it GEJ or Buhari or OBJ. If you cannot see that they are rubishing Nigeria and by extension you, then you are dull.
I know CNN is rubishing Nigeria and by extension me. But you see, I don't care because it is APC in their desperation to take over power that gave CNN the chance to rubish Nigeria. It was CNN that help escalated the fake Chibok girls news to the world and brought the wrath of the international community on the previous govt. It was all the handy work of APC. So why should I care if CNN is rubishing Nigeria today?

It didn't start today. It started long before now. When you give somebody a yard, he/she will take four yards.
When APC was given CNN fake news about Nigeria to blast and broadcast how bad and terrible the previous govt were, they never knew that their time will come.

I'm not a member of any party. But I'm very sure that APC is not comfortable with the way CNN is reporting about their govt now.

It is a natural law:
What we sow, we must reap.
This is time of reaping and we must all reap it.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ositebello1:
you this hater enemies of progress you will never know the corruption his fighting because your hatred
may you not live to witness buhari returned amen.

Hater?

I'm not against his return, but he is physically, economically, socially and politically a misfit for a complex country like ours.

Forget the issue of corruption, all na wash

Proudly 5%

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by UncleJudax(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:
that man is supposed to be dead but is alive due prayers by Nigerians. Wait OK tell me who u think is better suited for that position.
You are slow. Why do some people always think only one person can do a certain Job?

Even more irritating when that person is barely qualified for the job.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by whitebeard(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
UncleJudax:

You are slow. Why do some people always think only one person can do a certain Job?

Even more irritating when that person is barely qualified for the job.

lemme answer the question for u, NON not even buhari is fit for that position, no Nigerian politician is suitable for that position. when need fresh people who know how bad of is to run Nigeria on low throttle..!! I am not supporting buhari, I can never support any Nigerian politician, I need fresh people.
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by teekay213(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:
that man is supposed to be dead but is alive due prayers by Nigerians. Wait OK tell me who u think is better suited for that position.
he does not have my prayer.

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by whitebeard(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
teekay213:
he does not have my prayer.
well he is alive and if he would die, he would die.

I find it a senseless thing for any Nigerian to believe in any Nigerian politician of now, we need new people.

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by ibkayee(f): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gwaihir:

In a world like Nigeria, where leaders are not 'leaders' but rulers. tongue

The keeping of it secret or following due process is not a lack of knowledge of what is required of them but that the government of Nigeria is a government of ethnic politics.Forget what anyone tells you or what the elite say to line their pockets. Nigeria is a country that firmly operates on ethnic politics, if you check the major people centered achievements in the past, they were done when Nigeria operated a regional system of government. i assure you, if it where possible to have Buhari's corpse in aso rock till the northerners finish their eight years appropriated to them,they will do it. When Jonathan was in power, they went to his home state and interviewed a woman and ask her what Jonathan has done, she said nothing, they asked her if she was going to vote for him, she said yes, why? "na our son". When Patience was campaigning for her husband, she called the northerners on national TV, "born throw way" meaning they just give birth to kids but don't train them to school. When she got voted out, a northern governor at the time, said, "and the almajiris voted them out of power" Tell me how do you expect them to practise true federalism or at the least, a democratic government?

Either we revert to regional system of government or we split, nothing will as it should and at the pace it should will work. To begin with, the Igbos are clamouring for their own country, and forget what anyone says on here oh, i have been to at least 4 eastern states, and they want their Biafra.
Yeah it's unrealistic to think that given the many ethnic groups in Nigeria, the figureheads at the top won't put the interests of their own before the rest, no matter who's in charge, someone will
always get cheated

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by UncleJudax(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:
lemme answer the question for u, NON not even buhari is fit for that position, no Nigerian politician is suitable for that position. when need fresh people who know how bad of is to run Nigeria on low throttle..!! I am not supporting buhari, I can never support any Nigerian politician, I need fresh people.
Fresh people from where, Tajikistan?

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by tripoli007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

The president was attacked with magic, his illness isn't natural.

He was attacked because of his fight against corruption so they wanted him dead, but what I have said now to most people it is highly superstitious, that' why most people don't talk about it, see him before and after he became president.

But due to hate, and no love and respect for our country, we fail to see this.

Well he his alive and recuperating in London to those who don't know where he is and what he is doing well now u do.

Pls I am not in support of any government cause the current government is not running Nigeria at full throttle, and I also don't support (kanu's)Biafra.

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION

What part of your body do you think with, I doubt if you have brain.I guess your anvs does the thinking..

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by meetbalo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
maria43:

Which corruption is he fighting with Amechi, abba Kari and tinubu as members of his kitchen cabinet

Buhari is a sectional leader, a tribalist promoting fulani hegemony.

May he never return as president
is tinubu a member of his cabinet? And if he fails to come back alive as president, will you and your generation ever be president?
Get sense
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by mikolo80: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
maria43:

He is not coming back as president.

Dead or alive, i don't care

Proudly 5%
simple question that's how they fail jamb
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Tycike: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
President Buhari is a ghost worker.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

He was attacked because of his fight against corruption so they wanted him dead, but what I have said now to most people it is highly superstitious, that' why most people don't talk about it, see him before and after he became president.

Well he his alive and recuperating in London to those who don't know where he is and what he is doing well now u do.

Pls I am not in support of any government cause the current government is not running Nigeria at full throttle, and I also don't support (kanu's)Biafra.

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION

A man who could be over 80 years old is sick and it's unnatural because he wants to fight corruption.. No wonder the country is stalled..with your likes and this mindset behind this comment, Nigeria is doomed..

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by bignero: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
PublicHealthNig:

http://publichealth.com.ng/president-buharis-health-online-poll-opens/

organisations like your type and its leaders bundled with half educated, people mostly from the northern part of nigeria are the problem with this nation.

Cnn stated a clear fact, and you have the audacity to come and claim ''efforts by cnn to rubbish" ...you must really be unserious, its the poor nigerians i feel sorry for, because they havent ever lived in saner climes or amongst people with some level of civilization..so they think the suffering their passing through is the norm, God will greately judge you wicked rulers and your cronies...because you people have been ouside the shores of this nation and seen how normal humans leave, but you subject nigerians to hell.

i guess cnn has nothing better to do? rotten white washed maggot filled tombs
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by bignero: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
allrightsir:
Nigerians are fools!! whether you are Nigerian or a biafran in the making, whether you are APC or PDP, christian or muslim, CNN is rubbishing your country and you are playing to their tune.

Instead of answering poll I say add option no4...I say Ban CNN from Nigeria!!!! We will deal with our issues internally, we dont need you meddling in our affairs

see your future leaders oo nigeria youhave sufferd

how did cnn rubbish nigeria?
cnn stated a fact.....cnn has nothing better to do than rubbish nigeria right? the current world power? grin or is it giant of africa? grin meanwhile SA that had independence in 1990 is already a G20 wheres your nigeria?

people like you have no opinion of thers, weak minded, no ambition, till you leave nigeria you want know how much your suffering, i pity people like you i referd to your type in the post above

3 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by eyescue(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
PublicHealthNig:

My own vote is that his health is a public issue since he is a public servant

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Gamusgamus: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by adisabarber(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
You again!!!! shocked

whitebeard:

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
The problem of Nigeria is Tribalism... If we are in a country of one Tribe and culture... An health incapacitated president should have been long gone evicted from the office.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with tribalism. Tribalism is simply love for one's tribe just like patriotism is love for one's nation. What we confuse with tribalism in this country is stupidity. There are many stupid people in this country. And the circle goes on. Zombie Cycle.
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
PublicHealthNig:

"The poll when completed is expected to reveal what Nigerian's really think about the current crisis of the nation’s leader."

I wonder how u guys think sensationalism is what Nigerians need right now. d country is at a crossroads at d moment. Billions of naira is being spent in d uk on buhari at d expense of our health sector even after more than 3billion was allocated to aso rock clinic and this is d best u guys can come up with? this isn't about buhari, this about our health sector and d continuous breach of d constitution precisely section 144.u should b using ur platform to raise awareness on d state of our public health services vis-à-vis d wastefulness of our leaders as they embark on endless medical tourism
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by AreaFada2: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
CosmicJames:

I know CNN is rubishing Nigeria and by extension me. But you see, I don't care because it is APC in their desperation to take over power that gave CNN the chance to rubish Nigeria. It was CNN that help escalated the fake Chibok girls news to the world and brought the wrath of the international community on the previous govt. It was all the handy work of APC. So why should I care if CNN is rubishing Nigeria today?

It didn't start today. It started long before now. When you give somebody a yard, he/she will take four yards.
When APC was given CNN fake news about Nigeria to blast and broadcast how bad and terrible the previous govt were, they never knew that their time will come.

I'm not a member of any party. But I'm very sure that APC is not comfortable with the way CNN is reporting about their govt now.

It is a natural law:
What we sow, we must reap.
This is time of reaping and we must all reap it.

Tor! The mud APC slung at GEJ will turn to a landslide to bury APC.

Simple law of nature.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by victorioushands: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
What do they mean by "personal issue" in the poll? If it is a personal issue why would public money be wasted on personal issue?

3 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by maslong(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ositebello1:
you this hater enemies of progress you will never know the corruption his fighting because your hatred
may you live to witness buhari burial amen.

amen and amen.
Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Goldfaze1: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
maria43:

Which corruption is he fighting with Amechi, abba Kari and tinubu as members of his kitchen cabinet

you forgot to add a religion bigot, and bokoharam sponsor amen may he never return as a President instead of him to return as a president he should rather die he is not better then people that dies every day from the problems he brought upon this country.

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by Wasquad(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
As for me, I think the hatred caused by APC is what President Buhari is suffering now. They so much use media to hate GEJ and now they are complaining of criticism. There is no love nor joy in the country.

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by holuwashezy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION

you are wrong, buhari is actually in London to sign for Arsenal, he is presently having medical.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by lexy2014: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

Stand for the truth.

the real REVOLUTION
d president had been ill even b4 he became president and this gov fayose tried to inform Nigerians about b4 d election. d president and his team lied and tried 2 cover up d truth until they couldn't any more.If that's not corruption I don't no what else.d pix of buhari shows that his head is shaved.it indicates he was receiving chemo treatment. u no what that means

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by aolawale025: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
CNN stated a fact. Nigerians have been taken for a ride for too long by its "leaders"

2 Likes

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by BiggyBamBam: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
This man is just holding the country to ransom.
Why can't he just resign with dignity?
Why are Nigerians so foolish to take rubbish?
If it was GEJ, would the Northerners have kept quiet?

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by MadCow1: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
maria43:

Here is the interesting thing about Amaechi.. People keep calling him corrupt but remember that Amaechi is the only Governor from the last administration whose Government was probed by a panel set up by his successor who is from an opposition party and despite all the anomalies surrounding that probe, he was not found culpable in any corrupt practice.

So when you say he is corrupt, you would need to provide evidence that the probe panel did not consider. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by kay2cee: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari is a disappointment to human, he is better off deadBuhari is a disappointment to human, he is better off deadBuhari is a disappointment to human, he is better off dead

1 Like

Re: CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health by swizmony(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:

Get sense

Answer the question na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aso Rock Shooting: Aisha Buhari's ADC, Escort Commander May Face Panel This Week / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.