Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) (28092 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by jashar(f): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
AbbeyvanPersie:
grin yes, maybe coincidence

kikiki.... grin
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Dollabiz: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Baby mama ke
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin shocked grin

God will continue to punish martins for his sins,

Flee fornication the bible clearly States,
But you keep scoring goals on the bed of immorality.

Anyways, if the next baby comes out with Trosomy 21, don't blame God!
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Vince77(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
donbrowser:
Nice, sha get married. You don dey old bros

Morning my brothers and sisters, few know me. Many don't.

I am Donbrowser, an undergraduate, a graduate, a researcher and a petty business man. I am in my late twenties with strong urge for change.
I am a NIGERIAN with a heavy heart each time i see a country like ours with very large population coveted by many other smaller nations engage in tribal wars.

It is on record that Nigeria's largest Forum is Nairaland.com and it serves as a significance and reflection of what the Nigerian society looks like. For Few years now, this great forum has been a source of knowledge to many people even outside Nigeria all the credits to Mr Seun Osewa.

Nairaland has gone through a lot of trends from spacebook.ers, Namechecker.s, fu.ckergivers, hereinfrance crew, endtime crew to the current shift lemme faint crew. The latest trend on Nairaland as at now is one that has come to stay for a long time and will have a lot of effect on the general view of the forum both locally and internationally.

Nairaland has become a place where every single political, crime and cultural thread is a ring for tribal stunts. This act has become almost acceptable that 90% of users on Nairaland now check the names of people who have committed crimes, embezzled money or done something wrong; if they find people from other tribes there, they say silent prayer of thanks.

I believe Nairaland Mods and the owner Mr. Seun Osewa have been doing a great job but tribalism on Nairaland is a threat to the Nigerian society at large.

This is one of the few things i wish to use my position as MR. NAIRALAND to correct if elected.

A Vote for Donbrowser is a vote against Tribalism. Let's kick tribalism out of Nairaland.
I support this. We have to stand together as one.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Vince77:

I support this. We have to stand together as one.
Thanks bro. IF you wish too join my campaign team kindly send me a message via my email. Check my sig
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Vince77(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
donbrowser:

Thanks bro. IF you wish too join my campaign team kindly send me a message via my email. Check my sig

Well thanks but just mention me when voting starts.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by samjey: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
macphilip:
Oga Martins, Welldone o!
more grease to your cassava
Mtchewwwwwww!
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Am supporting him, girls are always foolish, they think the so called man would end up marrying them
nawa to girls oo.. After they will want to be treated with respect
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeligray:
U just dey put person pikin belle you never want marry am

bros is safer that way,you will live long and save u unnecessary drama
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Am supporting him, girls are always foolish, they think the so called man would end up marrying them
i fear for the fate of our women
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Cunninlinguist: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Balotelli come and carry your sister before Martins finish her for you
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Milestones: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
PROUDLY BABY MAMA!!!!
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by abiola883: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Businessideas:
She is beautiful.Congratulations to the lucky couple.
However,High heels shoes are bad for pregnant women,other unsuspecting women should please note and should be careful before copying her example.
is everything OK?
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Do we really care? I think it's time these dudes stop using us to make money.. NL isn't helping a bit, they keep shoving these irrelevances down our throat just for cheap traffic. Lots of educative threads are wasting away in the backpage.. Threads with tons of comments and views yet, they won't push it to forward. I just dey look una.. Ban me if u like, but the truth must be told
No hatred intendend.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeligray:
U just dey put person pikin belle you never want marry am
oriburuku grade 1
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
jashar:
1st time, let's say it was a mistake.
2nd time, should we call it a coincidence?
undecided
na planned mistake them dey call am. when u plan it so it looks like a mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

"English Premier League Overrated" - Zlatan Ibrahimovic / Best 100 Players In History' Named – And Fans Absolutely Lose Their Minds / Messi's Stats In 700 Barcelona Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.