Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie (3680 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
klenton:

i know u were that moniker....buharison or something
no wonder ur sounding so pained and frustrated
abeg take some cold water
I didn't remember quoting you
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by klenton(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
I didn't remember quoting you

u dont need to quote me
just deal with ur personal frustration
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

He can't ban me again, once he gets sacked, just mention me, free recharge cards that day for them boiz, A girl insulted 1 op today, i called mynd but he turned a blind eye on it, is that not biased

lol

i guess we can call it that (being bias i mean) cheesy cheesy

and i'll hold you up on that recharge card ish for all nairaland's 1,853,184 members when mynd get sacked o .................grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i guess we can call it that (being bias i mean) cheesy cheesy

and i'll hold you up on that recharge card ish for all nairaland's 1,853,184 members when mynd get sacked o .................grin
Just 100 people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
klenton:

u dont need to quote me

just deal with ur personal frustration
Ipod wailer have you blamed buhari today
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by JuneOctober(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

Exactly! Especially the fact that some ladies, in fact most Nigerian ladies AND guys really do not even know what feminism is.
Their interpretation of it seems to be misandrists.

Some are even so twisted

You open a thread of a lady paying for the bills of perhaps a date and then you read comments like

"And some women will be forming feminists" grin

Lool, isn't it more likely she paid for her meal because she's 1 rather than otherwise grin

Doesn't feminism mean equality grin

grin grin indeed it is twisted. More bashing loading, OP must have braced herself for whatever cometh.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
JuneOctober:

grin grin indeed it is twisted. More bashing loading, OP must have braced herself for whatever cometh.

Lol she doesn't seem to care much grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Martin0(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wait ooooshocked I wonder if some people men and women actually understand what ''Feminist''..!!!

A feminist is someone who supports equal rights for
women. If your brother objects strongly to women
being paid less than men for doing the same job,
he's probably a feminist.
If you believe that women should have the same
political, social, and economic rights as men, you are
a feminist. It has absolutely nothing to do with
putting down men or boys in order to elevate the
status of women.

People should understand nau eh aaaaa na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4)

She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? / My Wife Pussy Is Smell Of Bad Titus Fish / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.