Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,167 members, 7,860,184 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Can You Tell Your Heart Whom To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell Your Heart Whom To Love? (662 Views)

Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Your Heart Whom To Love? by justright1: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2010
Love is said to be blind. Which i suppose means you don't chose whom to love. I just realise that i actually chose whom to love.

There is this nice looking Gentle man in my office. He is intelligent and hard working, gets along easily with others. A couple of months back i realise i was getting really close to him and was beginning to have feelings for him. Immediately i noticed my feelings i decided to call myself to order. I do not believe in office romance,it tends to cloud your sense of judgement, especially in issues that has to do with your partner. I also realised i had been doing selective falling in Love. My first boy was the best student in my school in Secondary school, he helped build me up academically. My second was the President of my Association in college, developed my interest in College Politics, i also became a president later.The list goes on.

I notice i had reasons for dated any one i dated. My love was never BLIND.

AM I ALONE?
Re: Can You Tell Your Heart Whom To Love? by pharmking: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
Everything in your story shows that you are not falling in love but just golddiging!!! Your falling in love is conditional to the success of the people you are dating. It isn't love, !!!!!
Re: Can You Tell Your Heart Whom To Love? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
pharmking:

Everything in your story shows that you are not falling in love but just golddiging!!! Your falling in love is conditional to the success of the people you are dating. It isn't love, !!!!!

What's the gold digging in that? These men sound intelligent and that's attraction on it's own.
God knows an olodo can never turn me on.

Re: Can You Tell Your Heart Whom To Love?

Yes. I look out for certain reasons why a man is worthy to be attracted to. Intelligence and common sense top my list.
Re: Can You Tell Your Heart Whom To Love? by pharmking: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
Still water , you should go back and re-read what she wrote. And she is realizing it too. Her choices related to the position of those man. And it is a habit!!!

Something will attract you to those men. It could be intelligence, the way the person dress or talk but not always the president, the first of the class, do you see the pattern?

NB : A president or the first is not always intelligent or saavy, Some people are 1st of there class just because they can memorize so well and don't really understand the material.
Re: Can You Tell Your Heart Whom To Love? by justright1: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
@pharmking, they were all very intelligent guys. Some one who memorizes, can not help develop me academically. I actually got a merit based scholarship later in College.

I don't regret any of the guys i dated, because they added valve to me , which was in no way monetary.

When people say Love is blind i just wonder if you just fall for any one? I have met intelligent gentle men who i stopped my self from developing feelings for, either because they are like 10 years younger or work with me in the same Establishment.

Can one fall in love without a reason?

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Did It Cost U To Get At Least Snog? / Mother Of Two Held Over Lover’s Death In Hotel / What Do You Think The Whites Would Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.