Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend (1202 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by mzjaney(f): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Maa Abena, a 14-year-old who got into a fight with her 13-year-old friend – Faustina Korankye over a boyfriend in the neighborhood, was beaten to death in the fight that happened at Asamang in Afigya Sekyere East Constituency of the Ashanti Region, Ghana.

In an interview with Abusua FM’s Osei Kwadwo, the deceased’s family member disclosed that Maa Abena was stabbed by her friend Faustina Korankye, but thanks to the efforts of doctors she survived.

However, after she got discharged she got into another fierce fight on Thursday evening with Faustina, who punched the same spot the deceased was stabbed last month with a hefty blow, sending Maa Abena to the ground writhing in severe pain.

Adomonline reports that the deceased was rushed to Asamang Government Hospital for treatment but she lost her life. Her body has been deposited at the hospital’s morgue pending autopsy. The family of the deceased however failed to confirm or deny rumours that the two were fighting over a man, as Faustina Korankye who has been arrested by Effiduase Police Command, is already helping with investigations.

Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by mzjaney(f): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Children of these days... God help us.
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by Stelly001: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2017
So shitty
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by indodon(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2017
now that's what I call a SLAY mama grin grin
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by SirMichael1: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

Can any good thing come out of Ghana??

Oh well... They've got steady electricity supply and a hearty president grin
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by mzjaney(f): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2017
SirMichael1:
shocked

Can any good thing come out of Ghana??

Oh well... They've got steady electricity supply and a hearty president grin
lol
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by Stephenfowoyo(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2017
Stupid girls, the idiot you were fighting for was probably cheating on you with another girl
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by moorevic(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2017
: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend
Op mind your caption
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by mzhorlah(f): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2017
when I was 14, I didnt know what was called boyfriend grin
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by Odunharry(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
If it's true, world don corrupt finish.
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by shurley22(f): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
All these for one boy that in later years would not even matter
Re: Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by jaksmillioniar: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
shurley22:
All these for one boy that in later years would not even matter
luv u sweet body dear it make me wild

(1) (Reply)

12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You / Why Should I Marry ? / Pre-wedding Photo Of Cute Police Officer And His Beautiful Bride.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.