Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (105082 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
jameshow:
If she comes to your house, and she used a storex of water how does that disturb you? Is there no light to pump it again? Why are you getting yourself involved in every domestic matter? You paid 6k for gas and so what? You are stingy. Don't you know eni to bama se igbe iyawo ase gudugudu meje ni? Meaning the person that will marry should get ready for the responsibilities that followed, in-laws are to be respected, am also a man. She left camp and so what? Why are you bringing out issue where there is none? Bro you are not psychologically fit to be in a marriage. Pls don't go into one because you can't marry your wife alone, you marry the whole family likewise the wife. No wife will be happy when the husband not comfortable with her families presence. Is disgusting. Pls call the lady and apologize
You got it wrong here. Maybe you like to kiss the ass of your in-laws.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by BLACKdagger: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ibu nwafor?..
kanyi mara ihe ayi ga eme
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Icon79(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brother, I have one advice for you: A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.

Just chew on that ...

O pari

Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Please judge this case. Last week thursday my sister inlaw visited me and my wife from NYSC camp. I was shocked when I welcomed her because it was no ordinary visit. she came with a full ghana must go. We greeted and I got to know that she escaped from camp due to the tough tasks on camp. My wife never told me her sister was coming to stay. We have lived amicably till yesterday.

My lil cuzin that stays and helps us with chores was mandated by her to cook 2 big pots of water for her to bath. I scolded my cousin and told her why didnt she use the electric kettle so as to save gas which we just replaced with 6k. I now gave her a warning that whatever my inlaw wants that she should ask me 1st. I even got to know that my wife lied to me that her parents knew she left camp. My wife heard our conversation and started antagonizing me that why did I tell my cuz to always ask me b4 she obeys her sister. she was shouting at the top of her voice even my inlaw could hear. This angered me and I shouted back and told her to leave my room. she continued shouting and even slept in the sitting room as I slept alone.

This afternoon while working on my computer for hours I came out of the room only to find out my sister in law has packed her things back to her NYSC camp without telling me but my wife knows....I am slatted to officially do my white wedding next saturday. I just feel down because we quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me. Damn it! pls advice me
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by RapportNaija(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
"quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me"

See red flags... man issa pity. I tire for women, will I marry like this?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
lollarj:

Not if he calls off the wedding.
GBAM!
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
ststyreal:

If I were to be your wife, marriage don end be that. You are too womanish, habaaaa kilode! Person no fit come your house in peace. @Op you are too stingy and a nagger at the same time, complaining of gas because of common water, na waoooooo.
For not using gas to boil bath water when there is NEPA? See rich pple oh!

He must know who is coming to his home, why and for how long.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by BeSafeOnline: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
jameshow:
If she comes to your house, and she used a storex of water how does that disturb you? Is there no light to pump it again? Why are you getting yourself involved in every domestic matter? You paid 6k for gas and so what? You are stingy. Don't you know eni to bama se igbe iyawo ase gudugudu meje ni? Meaning the person that will marry should get ready for the responsibilities that followed, in-laws are to be respected, am also a man. She left camp and so what? Why are you bringing out issue where there is none? Bro you are not psychologically fit to be in a marriage. Pls don't go into one because you can't marry your wife alone, you marry the whole family likewise the wife. No wife will be happy when the husband not comfortable with her families presence. Is disgusting. Pls call the lady and apologize

True this :

#Psychology fit
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by LoveJesus87(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Please judge this case. Last week thursday my sister inlaw visited me and my wife from NYSC camp. I was shocked when I welcomed her because it was no ordinary visit. she came with a full ghana must go. We greeted and I got to know that she escaped from camp due to the tough tasks on camp. My wife never told me her sister was coming to stay. We have lived amicably till yesterday.

My lil cuzin that stays and helps us with chores was mandated by her to cook 2 big pots of water for her to bath. I scolded my cousin and told her why didnt she use the electric kettle so as to save gas which we just replaced with 6k. I now gave her a warning that whatever my inlaw wants that she should ask me 1st. I even got to know that my wife lied to me that her parents knew she left camp. My wife heard our conversation and started antagonizing me that why did I tell my cuz to always ask me b4 she obeys her sister. she was shouting at the top of her voice even my inlaw could hear. This angered me and I shouted back and told her to leave my room. she continued shouting and even slept in the sitting room as I slept alone.

This afternoon while working on my computer for hours I came out of the room only to find out my sister in law has packed her things back to her NYSC camp without telling me but my wife knows....I am slatted to officially do my white wedding next saturday. I just feel down because we quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me. Damn it! pls advice me
Call PFF the wedding. U Neva see wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

You saw this trait during courtship why didn't you didn't opt out then.
As for me no woman will be control in my home.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Richy4:
You did what u feel was right @ that moment...

Your sister inlaw was a classy young woman too I must say, she left when she was supposed to..Maybe She never knew her coming will be a problem,maybe she felt her sister will sort u out...But she got it wrong.. Some ladies would have stayed even when they knew they were not welcomed..

If u have a younger bro, or Sis, just expect a cold welcome from your wife anytime they step into your house..it will never be forgotten...

U mistakenly broke an unwritten code that most women held with high esteem especially from the Eastern part of Nigeria....They always want to show that they are comfortable in their husband's house and their relatives are welcome to stay for sometime..I guess that was why she was mad @ u

Just say u were sorry bro.. with a peace offering like earring, or perfume etc.

You are not serious
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by BeSafeOnline: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
BinaryRocks:

Bro, I see you are into binary options... Can we meet to discuss it ? I reside in Lagos.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
BeSafeOnline:

Bro, I just got outta a 3 years relationship with a lady which i love so much cos she is a DOMINEERING LADY.

DOMINEERING LADIES are Narcissists...

Every Man who wants to excel and succeed should stay away from ladies of such.

I can easily tell you that your online business is not going the way you want it to because your lady doesn't support most things you tell her ( simply because she's narcissistic in nature) Though she loves you, and you love her very much, but the end result of these kind of relationships are ALWAYS MESSY.

Except, you can CORRECT her nature before your wedding, ( which i doubt) then you can go on with the wedding.

I may have a solution for you if you are willing to hear and try it.
You made a lot of sense. Those who support this woman and her sister are all insane.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by divineRx(f): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
all of u telling him to halt d wedding are jst bunch of hypocrites.. anyway jst sit her down nd talk to her lovingly nd pls go ahead wit d wedding if u truly love her

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
bro, there are very bright and logical comments already on your post..but I will just add a little..whatever ur partner is exhibiting is called red
flags/warning bells...please marriage is an institution u only matriculate never to convocate..I advise for the sake of ur old age don't embark on it...although there might be things u ain't saying...she might be wealthier than u or in a more ok financial status than u..pardon me but 7 of out 10 women who are better dominate relationships with reckless abandon for the ethics of a solemnization..a union that was not founded on unconditional love is DOOMED..please bro go out and take just 3cold beers alone watch the skies and rethink ur inner self will advise u accordingly..meditate whilst ur fone is off..GODSPEED TO U MR.
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by pweetiedee(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

THAT WEDDING MUST NOT TAKE PLACE. THIS IS EASIER IF YOU DONT HAVE CHILDREN YET.

you hear me?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
aamstih:
@Plankton201

Egbon, why do you want to do this to yourself na... Can you really cope, it's till death do us part o o...

Have you guys done your traditional marriage already?
If yes, carry your cross, the lord is your strength!
For where? Divorce nko?
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by obataokenwa(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

My pastor advised us... "whatever you see in courtship will double after marriage". Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
I would say u should quit mister, I had a family friend she married last two years, it was an elaborate marriage, but u know what?? her mother in-law is hell,.
Mother in-law wreck her marriage,husband was dumb never decides on his own..

cutting the long story short, she divorced last month.
My point is don't think of now, think of tomorrow, do u want to be coming from work and remember the bundles your wife will bring to u every night, do u wish to have a marriage with out a lasting love, bro halt the goddamn wedding.. Your future is better than now, think of it...

You need an idea of how to quit the wedding just call your wife and say I can't marry u any longer... Be bold
I know its hard, but think of your future, think of future where you will have peace of mind... or else u just die of high B.p

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by pweetiedee(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
bro, there are very bright and logical comments already on your post..but I will just add a little..whatever ur partner is exhibiting is called red
flags/warning bells...please marriage is an institution u only matriculate never to convocate..I advise for the sake of ur old age don't embark on it...although there might be things u ain't saying...she might be wealthier than u or in a more ok financial status than u..pardon me but 7 of out 10 women who are better dominate relationships with reckless abandon for the ethics of a solemnization..a union that was not founded on unconditional love is DOOMED..please bro go out and take just 3cold beers alone watch the skies and rethink ur inner self will advise u accordingly..meditate whilst ur fone is off..GODSPEED TO U MR.

Your head isncorrect
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by pweetiedee(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Livefreeordieha:

Your head is correct
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nsonaso(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Am really sorry that you're having challenges or misunderstanding in your marriage

Please Go jw.org and search for " When you are disappointed with your marriage" it was published in a March 2014 Awake Titled "The Untold Story of Creation"

You can read it online but I encourage you to download it and read it together with your wife.

This is not religious as people may call it but is a fact. Good luck to you and your family

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
divineRx:
all of u telling him to halt d wedding are jst bunch of hypocrites.. anyway jst sit her down nd talk to her lovingly nd pls go ahead wit d wedding if u truly love her
But she doesn't love him.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
divineRx:
Go ahead, because the women are only happy with the wedding, not necessarily with the man. You are super hypocrite! Look, let me tell you, a woman that truly loves you will respect you! If she doesn't, then you are in trouble. She would mess you up more later!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Freeman59: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

You know what I will do? I will give a strict instruction that that sister of hers should never visit my house again. Nonsense
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jelal0007:
And she'll change her ways in just a week? Wawuuu
lol. Iunno. She can if she wants to.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
pweetiedee:

Your head is correct
THANKS...i only spoke the obvious...I have been there and don't that...have seen both sides of the coin ..i will be damned to lie to him or anyone else for that matter.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by divineRx(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeeTus:
Go ahead, because the women are only happy with the wedding, not necessarily with the man. You are super hypocrite! Look, let me tell you, a woman that truly loves you will respect you! If she doesn't, then you are in trouble. She would mess you up more later!
nd who told u she does nt love d guy...ure d biggest hypocrite i av ever seen

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by pato1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jahblessme:

Am i supposed to take the sabi sabi as insult? grin
Why should he undermine his wife in such a manner?His wife yelled,yes but where did she 'command' him?
I believe that when people get obsessed with control issues they are usually insecure.
If you are confident in yourself ,make logical decisions and act mature,you will earn and command respect without uttering a sound.

Always making a candid point... U must be well educated bro
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by bezimo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
divineRx:

How does telling the truth becomes hypocrisy... So he should enter a would be disaster.marriage with that foolish, domineering and disrespectful lady.. Didn't you read were the Op stated that he has warned her severally

You are the hypocrite here who on seeing a clear case of disrespect and yet assuming it to be ok for him to ahead.

A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. I stand not to be corrected.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
divineRx:
nd who told u she does nt love d guy...ure d biggest hypocrite i av ever seen
Shut up! Someone like you will remain single forever.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Oyindidi(f): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
ikp120:
Oga leave that woman o. Delete her completely from your life. Don't say you weren't warned.
Always against women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.