Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,314 members, 7,842,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me (729 Views)

It Took Her How Many Days B4 Accepting Your Proposal???? / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Taking My Sis & Her Friends Out , She Knws Me So She Invited The Slim Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by Arthurwinner(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
so to cut it short...my gal av been bordering me da she cnt cope with my life style bla bla,saying it affects ha religiously life....didn't know wen all Dis started oooo....a gal da calls me on phone just to drop by ha place and av sex,she carries ha set to ma place and stay as she want and now this is how she is paying me back........I wonder
Re: She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
leave woman and chase money biko, they are distractors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by sotadegrt(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
say no to pre marital sex. It Hurts God. Fornication is a sin against your own soul
Re: She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by Arthurwinner(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
itsJude:
leave woman and chase money biko, they are distractors

bro wat do u know about chasing money....or you think I b keeping a gal in ma own houz broke
Re: She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by Arthurwinner(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
sotadegrt:
say no to pre marital sex. It Hurts God. Fornication is a sin against your own soul

thanks bro
Re: She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by Arthurwinner(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
sotadegrt:

thanks bro..
Re: She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Arthurwinner:

bro wat do u know about chasing money....or you think I b keeping a gal in ma own houz broke
i have deleted all i know about them, so oga knw, solve ur problem urself, no time for mumu issues this quarter of the year
Re: She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by Arthurwinner(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
itsJude:
i have deleted all i know about them, so oga knw, solve ur problem urself, no time for mumu issues this quarter of the year
I c
Re: She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me by sotadegrt(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Arthurwinner:

thanks bro

welcome. Living in Jesus is the real deal

(1) (Reply)

How I Plan To Spend N1.8M / Ladies Is This True? / Help A Friend, Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.