Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) (38309 Views)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Exponental(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Does he earn that much in a year?
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Come marry for Yoruba land

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:
What you have here is the list of items the groom is meant to buy and not the lady's bride price. Note the difference.

If the list is too expensive, he could discuss that with the elders and get it reduced instead of lamenting.
this one try self de one de give my guy for imo state na 3 million him come de beg dem make en round am up to 2 million. I knw say ur own go be 5 million
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:
What you have here is the list of items the groom is meant to buy and not the lady's bride price. Note the difference.

If the list is too expensive, he could discuss that with the elders and get it reduced instead of lamenting.
na wa oh.which kind post b this?as if say u don pay bride price b4

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by omenka(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mare fabrication. Why wasn't the WHOLE PICTURE captured? Why did they have to do such a dirty job joining two pics together even when they don't align?

Things people would do to get clicks. Too bad Seun Lalasticlala it whoever took this to the fp didn't see it.

Smh.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by ezyk(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
This girl's father is obviously a retired armed robber or a kidnapper.

1.5million just for your pikin toto?
This is callous...

I can bet that;
The girl is not a virgin,
The girl is not so educated,
The girl smells below,
The girl has had an abortion before,
The girl has bushy armpits.
The girls pubic hair is like afro
The girl has yam legs.

I'd advise the guy to forget about marriage; use the 1.5million to hire oloshos to service him.
At the rate of 500 a round.
He can use that 1.5million to hire 3,000 girl grin
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
vickydevoka:

this one try self de one de give my guy for imo state na 3 million him come de beg dem make en round am up to 2 million. I knw say ur own go be 5 million
They always negotiate the items on the list. 5m for what?.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Memories12411: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Did her parents consider depreciation due to wear and tear?
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by kn23h(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
madapcmod:

U sell valuable asset, yoloba girls can b married with a plate of Spirogyra hydraulic ewedu soup or ewa agoyin with agege bread, just feed her and she open her dirty puna for u, marriage starts. No wonder they born touts, badoo gangs, skull miners and huntersfor nurtw owoda men

According to Nnamdi Kanu, 99% of Ibo girls are prostitutes.
And most Ibo girls remain unmarried into their 40s. That ain't valuable.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by pawesome(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
In benue state,u free to bargain price...all dose tins on dt list is jst formalities

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
madapcmod:

U sell valuable asset, yoloba girls can b married with a plate of Spirogyra hydraulic ewedu soup or ewa agoyin with agege bread, just feed her and she open her dirty puna for u, marriage starts. No wonder they born touts, badoo gangs, skull miners and huntersfor nurtw owoda men

Damn... you want amala chewers to commit suicide? Anyway they will cool their frustration with some fresh new skulls esp now that Ajuwale is dead.

May Oduduwas dirty poo pant fall on them

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by arabralph(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
They get married late,yet I can't explain why we are everywhere in the world.yet The ones that marry as minors or cheap price, we hardly find them apart from their region. Could anyone explain this or is it all about social media trial?Igbos are ubiquitous since 19 God knows when!

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Sirambassador(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
After reading comments.... I don't Even know what to say..

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by mytrustee1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
And you expect to visit him someday? ...

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by madapcmod: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
EasyWork001:

Damn... you want amala chewers to commit suicide? Anyway they will cool their frustration with some fresh new skulls esp now that Ajuwale is dead.

May Oduduwas dirty poo pant fall on them

Iseee!

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
lexy2014:
na wa oh.which kind post b this?as if say u don pay bride price b4
Do I need to pay bride price to know the difference between marriage list and bride price?. The list totalled 1.5m and not the bride price.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by patola080(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bisjosh:
I love my culture
Omo oodua

A o ki n ta omo... grin
am cumin 4u soon
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by chivic(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is why some men beat their wives at the slightest provocation. and cut every relationship with her family.must you rob the man that want to marry your daughter?

That's pure wickedness which have made so many ladies loose the man who would have married them.The worst is that some lady will tell you,that, if u can't meet up forget it.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
kn23h:

According to Nnamdi Kanu, 99% of Ibo girls are prostitutes.
And most Ibo girls remain unmarried into their 40s. That ain't valuable.

kn23h after battering madapcmod....mercilessly

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:

You are a lady and probably don't know what young men go through concerning marriage list.
Those very wicked kinsmen are very difficult to persuade to bring down the cost of that list to a reasonable level. Only very few families may be reasonable. My friend was given a list of abt 1.8m ( @zone B Benue State). The family refused to reduce the list and rejected most of the items on d day of trads. He had to look somewhere else and God blessed him with a beautiful bride from a beautiful family in South east. He spent only 400k for the list and dowry 2geda and after d trads the father inlaw returned 250k to him to use it and feed his daughter very well. You needed to be there on the day of the white wedding to see the collection of gifts presented by the bride's family; everything you need to start a decent home was there: curtains, generator, TV, sofa, mattress, A.C, dvd, home theatre, fridge, deep freezer, standing fan, wall clock, kitchen wares etc. My friend didn't know when tears started rolling down his cheeks!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by patola080(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
After pay 4 all d list Hope non of her family will come to our house ooooooo?? because if dey want to come dey should cum with d food dey will eat
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:
Do I need to pay bride price to know the difference between marriage list and bride price?. The list totalled 1.5m and not the bride price.
marriage list, bride price...am not contesting their nomenclature. D way u sounded that d guy shouldn't lament, like u have brought out money b4 to settle marriage rites

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
AlphaT1:

You are a lady and probably don't know what young men go through concerning marriage list.
Those very wicked kinsmen are very difficult to persuade to bring down the cost of that list to a reasonable level. Only very few families may be reasonable. My friend was given a list of abt 1.8m ( @zone B Benue State). The family refused to reduce the list and rejected most of the items on d day of trads. He had to look somewhere else and God blessed him with a beautiful bride from a beautiful family in South east. He spent only 400k for the list and dowry 2geda and after d trads the father inlaw returned 250k to him to use it and feed his daughter very well. You needed to be there on the day of the white wedding to see the collection of gifts presented by the bride's family; everything you need to start a decent home was there: curtains, generator, TV, sofa, mattress, A.C, dvd, home theatre, fridge, deep freezer, standing fan, wall clock, kitchen wares etc. My friend didn't know when tears started rolling down his cheeks!
He picked a wife in a family that isn't greedy. For some it's the norm that every item on the list most be bought and brought to them by the man. I have witnessed some the items were exaggerated and they ended up negotiating to suit the groom's budget. Ladies do play a role 'cause she would also have to persuade her father or whoever the father figure is to persuade the elders.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
lexy2014:
marriage list, bride price...am not contesting their nomenclature. D way u sounded that d guy shouldn't lament, like u have brought out money b4 to settle marriage rites
What's the point in complaining when if they say he must buy all they gave on the list it's final?.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by tunary(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This girl's father is obviously a retired armed robber or a kidnapper.

1.5million just for your pikin toto?
This is callous...

I can bet that;
The girl is not a virgin,
The girl is not so educated,
The girl smells below,
The girl has had an abortion before,
The girl has bushy armpits.
The girls pubic hair is like afro
The girl has yam legs.

I'd advise the guy to forget about marriage; use the 1.5million to hire oloshos to service him.
At the rate of 500 a round.
He can use that 1.5million to hire 3,000 girls.

correct guy

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:
He picked a wife in a family that isn't greedy. For some it's the norm that every item on the list most be bought and brought to them by the man. I have witnessed some the items were exaggerated and they ended up negotiating to suit the groom's budget. Ladies do play a role 'cause she would also have to persuade her father or whoever the father figure is to persuade the elders.

That is the point; to persuade the elders! Most families have greedy elders that are not willing to shift grounds even when their daughters try to make them understand.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by TERTAR: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
He can bagain and finally arrive at 150k or less they know he cant pay,this a test of who he is
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by chronique(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Which of the girls is he paying for? The ones they've used in entertaining visitors?

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Dcholeric: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:
What's the point in complaining when if they say he must buy all they gave on the list it's final?.
then he must not marry the girl.
shameless people who sell their daughters.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:
u sound so casual as if d whole thing is a walk in park. If u were in his shoes as a school teacher would u b able 2 bring out 1.5m to perform marriage rites apart from financing d marriage ceremony?
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by supaslim(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
please kindly DOWNLOAD my new song titled #OMOELE via http://www.mikkyplanets.com.ng/2017/07/mp3-download-supaslim-omo-ele-download.html?m=1
Thanks so much. U'll like the song.

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Judge This Case / Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59