Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) (38284 Views)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by brenister10: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Make I kuku invest in her by marrying her, then carry her go see that old oracle baba wey dey village. 30 billion straight
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Brownbaba: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
If he can not achieve the girl during this transfer window, he can wait till January for another window may be he can get cheap lady for marriage. Simple.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by gaventa: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2017
oh lord but why has sense and yourself decided to be #likepoles?
NwaAmaikpe:

This girl's father is obviously a retired armed robber or a kidnapper.

1.5million just for your pikin toto?
This is callous...

I can bet that;
The girl is not a virgin,
The girl is not so educated,
The girl smells below,
The girl has had an abortion before,
The girl has bushy armpits.
The girls pubic hair is like afro
The girl has yam legs.

I'd advise the guy to forget about marriage; use the 1.5million to hire oloshos to service him.
At the rate of 500 a round.
He can use that 1.5million to hire 3,000 girls.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Greenbullet(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2017
This is daylight robbery just like my friend who wanted to marry a girl from IMO state, when they gave him list 3.2 million, na so my friend look me and him brother, na so we run enter Car, isioma call kelvin tire up to 300000 missed call my guy nor pick, wicked elders like say no be person born us.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
A young graduate who teaches in a private secondary school and wants to marry from one community in Zone “A” Tiv land, Benue State, has been given a list of items totaling N1.5m, to buy as his fiancée’s bride price.

This excludes other logistic and miscellaneous expenses he may incur during the traditional marriage and church wedding.

According to Reports, the bride to be is still a student.

Isnt it too much?? embarassed

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-teacher-told-to-fish-out-15.html
is too much even in imo they dont pay dat much
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by D36otitokoro: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2017
He should forget about marriage for now. He should continue to enjoy free ponmo. After two years, he will get the same girl for less

Bad guy

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2017
There's no use posting it here if the groom to be isn't ready.There are many fishes in the river so it's not a must you eat fresh fish when same fish can be dried. grin
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by landlaw: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2017

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Say wetin happen? Will she be converted to an ATM dispensing like 50k for the husband everyday after marrying her? If not, make them marry their daughter. By the time she is 45 without husband, they will give her out for free undecided undecided undecided

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by xnsandrxns: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2017
madapcmod:

U sell valuable asset, yoloba girls can b married with a plate of Spirogyra hydraulic ewedu soup or ewa agoyin with agege bread, just feed her and she open her dirty puna for u, marriage starts. No wonder they born touts, badoo gangs, skull miners and huntersfor nurtw owoda men
Coming from a baby factory product
After eating akpu and lizard, you come online to write rubbish
Igbo piglet
Criminals

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by gozzlin: 3:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Bisjosh:
I love my culture Omo oodua
A o ki n ta omo... grin
Yea, I heard it's pay for one and get two free. grin
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by seguno2: 4:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
What you have here is the list of items the groom is meant to buy and not the lady's bride price. Note the difference.

If the list is too expensive, he could discuss that with the elders and get it reduced instead of lamenting.

Reduced to how many wheel barrows since that is what Ortom is sharing instead of paying salaries?

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Jybz: 4:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Fanen?

Benita27:
What you have here is the list of items the groom is meant to buy and not the lady's bride price. Note the difference.

If the list is too expensive, he could discuss that with the elders and get it reduced instead of lamenting.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Oh the area of Niggers....hence "Nigeria"
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Teacher1776(m): 5:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Bisjosh:
I love my culture
Omo oodua

A o ki n ta omo... grin

This has nothing to do with cultural difference. It is just a case of individual greed, probably designed to scare off a suitor they don't desire. If this is the general rule, I bet, no Tiv girl will ever get married.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by nengibo: 5:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Is the girl a professor of medicine

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Ijaya123: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:

Still can't see where the guy is lamenting.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:32am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is callous...

I can bet that;
The girl smells below,
The girl has yam legs.

I'd advise the guy to forget about marriage; use the 1.5million to hire oloshos to service him.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2017
madapcmod:

U sell valuable asset, yoloba girls can b married with a plate of Spirogyra hydraulic ewedu soup or ewa agoyin with agege bread, just feed her and she open her dirty puna for u, marriage starts. No wonder they born touts, badoo gangs, skull miners and huntersfor nurtw owoda men
cheesy You try gan o, Ibos can not be married with a reasonable amount except you are pushed to Kidnap, Fraud or Join one Biafra protest because of your greediness for money.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by vicben27(m): 5:45am On Aug 01, 2017
thestevens:
why not simply impregnate the lady and they will come begging you.
ur brain is currect. if my wify to be family tries this kind of shit wit me na to fire her belle ooh na them go tell me to come carry Wat consense later nw they will pack all their family problems on the man's head
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by KAYD007(m): 6:15am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is callous...

I can bet that;
The girl smells below,
The girl has yam legs.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Vicolan: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Bisjosh:
I love my culture
Omo oodua

A o ki n ta omo... grin

You are on point.. Have seen a list whereby both the items requested and the bride price was just 100k......But most bride price no dey reach 5k self and they will later return it to the couples self...
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
He should forget about marriage for now. He should continue to enjoy free ponmo. After two years, he will get the same girl for less

u mean ladies ve depreciation value?
I tot this kind de happen for football transfer matters.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Bisjosh:
I love my culture
Omo oodua

A o ki n ta omo... grin
it is very good you like your culture very well.you probably end up as a second or third wife that is if you are not probably one.your people are polygamist in nature
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Eaa247:

u mean ladies ve depreciation value? I tot this kind de happen for football transfer matters.

Hahahaha

Cheaper after Shiloh
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by adeoluwale: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2017
After paying 1.5m...e ll now prepare for d wedding...with his teaching job...God help u!!!
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by eeby1983(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2017
madapcmod:

you must be a poor ipob for you to know all these poor and agbero people. I don't blame you, I understand your poor experience. For your information, yoruba culture is still one of the best and moderate culture that makes life easier for it's people. Must you commit crime before you can marry your desired woman all in the name of your stupid culture?

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by FreeSpirited: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Brownbaba:
If he can not achieve the girl during this transfer window, he can wait till January for another window may be he can get cheap lady for marriage. Simple.
This is wot u get when you donate all your head and sense to futball. Transfer window kor,transfer door ni
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by FreeSpirited: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by madapcmod: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
This is daylight robbery just like my friend who wanted to marry a girl from IMO state, when they gave him list 3.2 million, na so my friend look me and him brother, na so we run enter Car, isioma call kelvin tire up to 300000 missed call my guy nor pick, wicked elders like say no be person born us.

Liar spotted, IMO people don't bear Isioma. We know lies when we see one. Go for confession

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by buchilino(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2017
kn23h:

Ibos tend to sell their children via baby factory and marriage.

Explains why slavery was so profitable in the Bight of Biafra. Dem fit sell you for mirror embarassed

According to Nnamdi Kanu, 99% of Ibo girls are prostitutes.
And most Ibo girls remain unmarried into their 40s. That ain't valuable.

AFTER ALL DAT WAS SPENT ON UR HEAD 4 EDUCATION, DIS IS ALL U CAN SHOW 4 IT.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Greenbullet:

Imo ladies doesn't bear isiOMA.... because the dialect is different... U don't have to doctor your information to make Imo people look bad..

Judge This Case / Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me!