Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) (38293 Views)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Bisjosh:
I love my culture
Omo oodua

A o ki n ta omo... grin
abi jare, I know say ur family no go get wahala,wen can I come wit my pipu for u, grin wink
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by sheyinoni(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
madapcmod:

U sell valuable asset, yoloba girls can b married with a plate of Spirogyra hydraulic ewedu soup or ewa agoyin with agege bread, just feed her and she open her dirty puna for u, marriage starts. No wonder they born touts, badoo gangs, skull miners and huntersfor nurtw owoda men
Chaii u are wicked grin grin ,in fact you dey crase angry
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by sheyinoni(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Ayiibobo:
abi jare, I know say ur family no go get wahala,wen can I come wit my pipu for u, grin wink
Sharp guy

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by sheyinoni(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

kn23h after battering madapcmod....mercilessly
Oshe baba mi
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by sheyinoni(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2017
gozzlin:

Yea, I heard it's pay for one and get two free. grin
U don dey cease abi angry
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by sheyinoni(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Igweann979:
look at what you are saying with your mouth He should forget about marriage and be looking for oloshos to service him then probably use his hard earned money to hire 3,000 girls just to service him. Am sure you that is saying this trash you are close to 40 without wife and kids when your mates at 25 have started growing their family and enjoying parenthood you there looking for free girls to f**k think twiceooo.
Will you marry him,if not then free him.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Macgabe(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
What you have here is the list of items the groom is meant to buy and not the lady's bride price. Note the difference.

If the list is too expensive, he could discuss that with the elders and get it reduced instead of lamenting.
My dear, let's be realistic here. That list is too much for God's sake. Its called "Marriage" and not "market" that you will be given a price to bargain. I really don't know why men have to go through all these all in the name of marriage and after, the same girl will be claiming equality with the man and said submission is overhyped.
This is one of the reasons why some men maltreat their wives and believe they own the woman afterall.... Moderation is what matters not all these excessive lists of items for marriage. Soon, they will say guys are scared of marriage why wont they be scared with this kind of list. God help and provide for us!!!

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2017
hope she's not ugly.....that will be a total waste of money...it will be worse if she has no character
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Hyscent005(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This girl's father is obviously a retired armed robber or a kidnapper.

1.5million just for your pikin toto?
This is callous...

I can bet that;
The girl is not a virgin,
The girl is not so educated,
The girl smells below,
The girl has had an abortion before,
The girl has bushy armpits.
The girls pubic hair is like afro
The girl has yam legs.

I'd advise the guy to forget about marriage; use the 1.5million to hire oloshos to service him.
At the rate of 500 a round.
He can use that 1.5million to hire 3,000 girls.

so what happened to investment the rate parents charged potential husbands is too much. I know a family that collected only 5600 from a jobless graduate that got their daughter pregnant today the same man has trained all her siblings through higher institution
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by kalu01(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hi Guys hit me up for our Trending Stretch Mark Cream it's works like seriously whatsapp : +2347062098110 Snapchat : Ozigggy47
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by NathanielJande: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
This list the way I see it, is just a made up propaganda. The figures and the items are not coherent. Mere propaganda!
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by icybeth(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This girl's father is obviously a retired armed robber or a kidnapper.

U bi bad guy
1.5million just for your pikin toto?
This is callous...

I can bet that;
The girl is not a virgin,
The girl is not so educated,
The girl smells below,
The girl has had an abortion before,
The girl has bushy armpits.
The girls pubic hair is like afro
The girl has yam legs.

I'd advise the guy to forget about marriage; use the 1.5million to hire oloshos to service him.
At the rate of 500 a round.
He can use that 1.5million to hire 3,000 girls.

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
bignero:

na wa oo
so things like this exist...even in this century

it makes no sense really...am marrying a lady, so because people whom may never visit my house and vice versa and i may never see again have to have a say and extort me because i want to settle down with the woman i love and whom loves me back?...africa is really a dustbin...our so called culture is a CURSE...yes

we are the most culturally rich continent in the whole world yet the most backward..
I think our culture has more disadvantages than advantages, it has really held us back in many areas. You need to see my own marriage list, it was war with the kinsmen, it's a sad situation!
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
What you have here is the list of items the groom is meant to buy and not the lady's bride price. Note the difference.

If the list is too expensive, he could discuss that with the elders and get it reduced instead of lamenting.

My sister call a spade a spade wetin you wan discuss for N1.5million to reach N200,000?
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
madapcmod:

U sell valuable asset, yoloba girls can b married with a plate of Spirogyra hydraulic ewedu soup or ewa agoyin with agege bread, just feed her and she open her dirty puna for u, marriage starts. No wonder they born touts, badoo gangs, skull miners and huntersfor nurtw owoda men

my wife is Yoruba and her family is well respected and i am Igbo so stop these tribal trash joor...
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by madapcmod: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
ceecee0703:

my wife is Yoruba and her family is well respected and i am Igbo so stop these tribal trash joor...

So BC ur wife is yoloba, any yoloba bastard will come n insult Igbo women and we look d other way? Y didnt u talk sense into ur yoloba in-law sense till I quoted and gave him back?
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
AlphaT1:

You are a lady and probably don't know what young men go through concerning marriage list.
Those very wicked kinsmen are very difficult to persuade to bring down the cost of that list to a reasonable level. Only very few families may be reasonable. My friend was given a list of abt 1.8m ( @zone B Benue State). The family refused to reduce the list and rejected most of the items on d day of trads. He had to look somewhere else and God blessed him with a beautiful bride from a beautiful family in South east. He spent only 400k for the list and dowry 2geda and after d trads the father inlaw returned 250k to him to use it and feed his daughter very well. You needed to be there on the day of the white wedding to see the collection of gifts presented by the bride's family; everything you need to start a decent home was there: curtains, generator, TV, sofa, mattress, A.C, dvd, home theatre, fridge, deep freezer, standing fan, wall clock, kitchen wares etc. My friend didn't know when tears started rolling down his cheeks!

Yet every small thing they be shouting Igbos upanda.
In my place 1.5m go do person do everything including white wedding and still get change, except the person wants a more elaborate party

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Macmoni(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Come to kaduna u will marry a whole community with just 1m plus pples wife but young and old girls
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
madapcmod:

Liar spotted, IMO people don't bear Isioma. We know lies when we see one. Go for confession

No be small liar, guy just fabricate something just to be belong.
There are names that are indigenous to each state.
Inikwa imo na isioma

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by madapcmod: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chommieblaq:

No be small liar, guy just fabricate something just to be belong.
There are names that are indigenous to each state.
Inikwa imo na isioma

No mind am, Isioma is Delta Igbo name. He obviously concocted the story with any available Igbo name he can rmbr

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by vatiqan(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:

Iffa slap you ehn, with this yeye post....

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
vatiqan:

Iffa slap you ehn, with this yeye post....
Come, this is the second mention you're giving me in less than 10 minutes on two different threads. Today is the first of August, and if you've got nothing going for you in life, stop spamming my mentions with your poor comprehensive ability.

Swerve!.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by vatiqan(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
Come, this is the second mention you're giving me in less than 10 minutes on two different threads. Today is the first of August, and if you've got nothing going for you in life, stop spamming my mentions with your poor comprehensive ability.

Swerve!.

Hear who is talking.....

Judge This Case / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady