Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series (35975 Views)

Glo: Just Like MMM / Glo Just Inflated Its Data Bundle! / GLO Just Gifted Me 1terrabyte Free Data! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
The longest living human being that I know lived for #150years on earth approximately #54750 (ignoring leap year). Now Just because I'm using #Glo network and I decided to download my favorite TV shows just to kill boredom. The downloading speed got stuck at 114b/s and approximately 24million days equal 27 thousand years to complete. lets ignore the digit after 24. That's when the second Trumpet would sound or maybe we're been sorted to paradise. #GrandMastersofBastards. I'm sticking with you cuz you're cheap and I'm still after cheap data. But you guys can improve.

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by nathdim: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
The longest living human being that I know lived for #150years on earth approximately #54750 (ignoring leap year). Now Just because I'm using #Glo network and I decided to download my favorite TV shows just to kill boredom. The downloading speed got stuck at 114b/s and approximately 24million days equal 27 thousand years to complete. lets ignore the digit after 24. That's when the second Trumpet would sound or maybe we're been sorted to paradise. #GrandMastersofBastards. I'm sticking with you cuz you're cheap and I'm still after cheap data. But you guys can improve.
which site please

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
hahahaah no be only you network dey do wayooo ooo
infact Mtn and airtel don dey rape me all this week.

imagine downloading a 60 megabite movie for 3 days and still the bastards withdrawn their money but give me poorest network reception.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chai!!... Glo no get joy oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Use airtel you no gree, you too like cheap things.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
amAZEing:

That sites servers seem slow tonite.
Besides, congrats oga Methuselah.

long live Glo Zeus

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:

I do Airtel only for midnight heavy downloads

7 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin hahahahahahahhahahah
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by RobinHez(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Funny

Today is a bad day for downloading series using glo. Still yet to see episode 3 of GOT.

4 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
RobinHez:
Funny

Today is a bad day for downloading series using glo. Still yet to see episode 3 of GOT.

I'm surprised to see people still downloading GOT. You mean since the last season last year you've not finished watching it, a season film of just 10 episodes? Something I usually finish downloading and watching the full season in one day undecided

Modified

Guys stop attacking or mentioning me abeg. The dude has explained he was referring to season 7, not older seasons, and I have gotten it goddamn it angry. You all should just chill and leave me the hell alone

9 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by swagguElite(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ar yu kidding me? ... We gada dey the same lane O.p? cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by swagguElite(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nnaabros:

I'm surprised to see people still downloading GOT. You mean since the last season last year you've not finished watching it, a season film of just 10 episodes? Something I usually finish downloading and watching the full season in one day undecided
Bros cool down ...I hv a friend who can watch five seasons of a single movie in a day! ... I personally love watching films once in a while ... I dnt like to rush! ...it is nt in my blood grin! ...picture me as that guy dat won't watch a series until that season's episodes is complete!

We are all different! ... But I can bet you are dat type of my friend! ... He will finish like three films in a sitting wey I never watch ... The guy go still ask me ...guy ao far open that xender Abeg ...I dey feel say yu get films wey I never watch for that yur phone!

... If I liighhht you? grin

48 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Iamlordgee(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nnaabros:

Oga this is the season 7 and it has 7 episodes..and each episode drops every sunday

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nightking04(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Nnaabros:

Season 7 oh

3 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Opistorincos(m): 5:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Same Glo you guys are complaining about

2 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Pinkblue(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2017
even mike adenuga uses Mtn

55 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Darkseid(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Glo fast die for my area. I get an average of 1MBps during day time and over 1.5MBps at night. I used over 4gb just yesterday with my beloved glo.

27 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by femi4: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Exactly, good things doesn't come cheap
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
Cheap article dey purge belly
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2017
swagguElite:
Bros cool down ...I hv a friend who can watch five seasons of a single movie in a day! ... I personally love watching films once in a while ... I dnt like to rush! ...it is nt in my blood grin! ...picture me as that guy dat won't watch a series until that season's episodes is complete!

We are all different! ... But I can bet you are dat type of my friend! ... He will finish like three films in a sitting wey I never watch ... The guy go still ask me ...guy ao far open that xender Abeg ...I dey feel say yu get films wey I never watch for that yur phone!

... If I liighhht you? grin

grin grin grin You know the drill. The suspense at the end of each episode is just too much for me to endure.

4 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by dukeo(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

Sorted to paradise? grin but you won't among sha as you'll be immortal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by dukeo(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Harjet:
I don't think it's glo network.. Seems the server on that site been having issues for abt a month now or so

I agree with you on this...

Abdgafarplenty:

Try toxicwap.com or mobiletvshows.net

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by clerkent(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Nnaabros:

which planet are you on so you don't know that got season 7 is coming out.episode 3 come out yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Cunninlinguist: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

Pls which plan do you use.Can i have the code?
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by BabaAlabi: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Globacom is just an incompetent company suffering from perpetual deafness. With the myriad of complaints about their terrible network, they still waste money hiring musicians instead of fixing the problem. A good product does not need constant advertisement because it sells itself. The earlier they realize this, the earlier their fortunes will improve.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by bravesoul247(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Cheap isn't good. Go for quality which is why I use airtel on my Tecno Camon CX. But airtel sef de mumu sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by bravesoul247(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Tnot:
TNOT DATA PRICE LIST

MTN NG
1GB ⇒₦600
2GB ⇒₦1200
3GB ⇒₦1800
5GB ⇒₦2700
10GB⇒₦5500

With 3 Month Validity

Call: 08169025290
Whatsapp: 08034718381

Other networks available upon request.
for 3 months.. Nawa ooo...
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by RobinHez(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Nnaabros:

Was referring to season 7 episode 3. smiley

Don't be too quick to show off. wink

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / Must Have Apps For Android Phone User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.