Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series (36033 Views)

Glo: Just Like MMM / Glo Just Inflated Its Data Bundle! / GLO Just Gifted Me 1terrabyte Free Data! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by mrMeen(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2017
femi4:
Exactly, good things doesn't come cheap
name so I close my eyes do the 200 naira for 1.5g plan to download one Nintendo 3ds ROM yesterday in the end its worth it.

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Pls which plan do you use.Can i have the code?

first migrate to travel *312#

Then you do a lot *312# select night browsin
25 for 500mb
200 for 1.5Gb

from 00:00- 5:00
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by majour(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
bravesoul247:
for 3 months.. Nawa ooo...
The guy scam me 2k, u better mind urself o, all this offers na our own youth way we suppose deh make this 9ja better they make us regret

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by akeeen(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Glo na baba

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by hausadreturn(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Darkseid:
Glo fast die for my area. I get an average of 1MBps during day time and over 1.5MBps at night. I used over 4gb just yesterday with my beloved glo.
what's your location Sir?
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by hausadreturn(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
I had no idea suits 7 was out.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by OneKinGuy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yout guy should stop downloading movies with glo mb because its very slow.....use glo cheat instead....very fast

http://www.goodiestech.com/2017/05/proxy-site-glo-unlimited-free-browsing.html
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Darkseid(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
hausadreturn:
what's your location Sir?
I'm at Abeokuta but I noticed that it is only fast in my area, it crawls in other parts of Abeokuta.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by kennykendo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
The longest living human being that I know lived for #150years on earth approximately #54750 (ignoring leap year). Now Just because I'm using #Glo network and I decided to download my favorite TV shows just to kill boredom. The downloading speed got stuck at 114b/s and approximately 24million days equal 27 thousand years to complete. lets ignore the digit after 24. That's when the second Trumpet would sound or maybe we're been sorted to paradise. #GrandMastersofBastards. I'm sticking with you cuz you're cheap and I'm still after cheap data. But you guys can improve.

bro kpele, but I heard it is faster in the Western region
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
kennykendo:

bro kpele, but I heard it is faster in the Western region

Do??
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Use airtel you no gree, you too like cheap things.
na airtel dey do rubbish in my own case. all of dem na bastard jare.

lose my midnight sleep, money and phone juice.

by the time I catch airtel and Mtn eehn. it will be so disastrous for them

2 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nnaabros:

grin grin grin You know the drill. The suspense at the end of each episode is just too much for me to endure.
same thing I do tell Abdgafarplenty I rather watch all the series once than let curiosity and anticipation run me mad with " what will happen next episode"

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
holatin:
same thing I do tell Abdgafarplenty I rather watch all the series once than let curiosity and anticipation run me mad with " what will happen next episode"

I think TvSeries kinda make sense if you don't know what's next.
The curiosity makes the wait worthwhile

2 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
holatin:
na airtel dey do rubbish in my own case. all of dem na bastard jare.

lose my midnight sleep, money and phone juice.

by the time I catch airtel and Mtn eehn. it will be so disastrous for them

so what to do?
network to use
data plan to sub for?
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Darkseid:
I'm at Abeokuta but I noticed that it is only fast in my area, it crawls in other parts of Abeokuta.
it's kinda awesome around Funaab Campus Alabata
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
akeeen:
Glo na baba
Glo 0.0k Cheat.
congratulations to you. you're qualify to d date one of the board of directors daughter.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
majour:
The guy scam me 2k, u better mind urself o, all this offers na our own youth way we suppose deh make this 9ja better they make us regret

why would i use 2Gb for 3 months. They all need to be jailed those SME data sellers

2 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by akeeen(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

Glo 0.0k Cheat.

congratulations to you. you're qualify to d
date one of the board of directors daughter.

okay ..cool
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

I think TvSeries kinda make sense if you don't know what's next.
The curiosity makes the wait worthwhile
not to me, can't ve something not important like a movie adding to my worrisome heart
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

so what to do?
network to use
data plan to sub for?
use those 4g network like frown abi na smile dem call, spectranet etc.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Darkseid(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

it's kinda awesome around Funaab Campus Alabata
Yeah, I stay at Fajol.

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by opeyehmmy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Darkseid:
Yeah, I stay at Fajol.
Grindewald, Darkseid, Thanos, RAsGhul abi wetin be dat one sef
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
holatin:
use those 4g network like frown abi na smile dem call, spectranet etc.

for the Elite. I'm still climbing the ladder

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
holatin:
not to me, can't ve something not important like a movie adding to my worrisome heart

You're too paranoid
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
opeyehmmy:

Grindewald, Darkseid, Thanos, RAsGhul abi wetin be dat one sef

What part of "I stay at Fajol" would summon you to comment the names of Marvel and DC God's and Villain?

weird people
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
barayejohn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7QK9Efcw7k
People that will watch this video are waiting to die alone
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by opeyehmmy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

What part of "I stay at Fajol" would summon you to comment the names of Marvel and DC God's and Villain?

weird people
... And is that what suddenly got you bothered I never quoted you, i do not know the reason why you're giving yourself needless problem. Laconically, you would think you've understood my comment after perusing it but you DON'T understand a THING but the person i quoted knows ALL i was driving at. So, kindly swerve back to your lane as that would be appreciated.

Restless & Reckless being!
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Laconically
opeyehmmy:

... And is that what suddenly got you bothered I never quoted you, i do not know the reason why you're giving yourself needless problem. Laconically, you would think you've understood my comment after perusing it but you DON'T understand a THING but the person i quoted knows ALL i was driving at. So, kindly swerve back to your lane as that would be appreciated.

Restless & Reckless being!
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

You're too paranoid
I think overthinking And restless sound better
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

for the Elite. I'm still climbing the ladder
NEPA or painter lander

agunye

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Tnot(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
bravesoul247:
for 3 months.. Nawa ooo...

90days, if you didn't exhaust it before then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? / Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.