Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series (36024 Views)

Glo: Just Like MMM / Glo Just Inflated Its Data Bundle! / GLO Just Gifted Me 1terrabyte Free Data! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Youngpo413: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Use UC handler then down load from funsaber or 300mbdownloads,better quality,720p,bukalink can download from any site sef even from fzmoviez.

Free of charge.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by introvertme: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
na airtel dey do rubbish in my own case. all of dem na bastard jare.

lose my midnight sleep, money and phone juice.

by the time I catch airtel and Mtn eehn. it will be so disastrous for them

Thank God person don talk am finally!!!!!

All of dem b USELESS Networks!!!!

Airtel mess me up !!!

Mtn do d Same thing !!!

baba I just dey vex for all d money way I don waste
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by lazinny(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Really , people still download from those sites shocked. ??
Torrent all the way!!!
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by sorextee(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2017
I swear. Torrent all d way. How I go dey watch blurry series, wen I fit get the HD from torrent.

lazinny:
Really , people still download from those sites shocked. ??
Torrent all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Revolva(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2017
i travlled to makurdi banue....ol boy Glo network is terrible there in makurdi....especially North bank town..e de try small small for high level..area of makurdi...oh my gowd i no no say i de enjoy for lagos...sef.....GLO is a big scam
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by pressplay411(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
The longest living human being that I know lived for #150years on earth approximately #54750 (ignoring leap year). Now Just because I'm using #Glo network and I decided to download my favorite TV shows just to kill boredom. The downloading speed got stuck at 114b/s and approximately 24million days equal 27 thousand years to complete. lets ignore the digit after 24. That's when the second Trumpet would sound or maybe we're been sorted to paradise. #GrandMastersofBastards. I'm sticking with you cuz you're cheap and I'm still after cheap data. But you guys can improve.

Feel your pain. Lol
Next time choose a different server link. The links are faster than one another.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by KingRex1(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2017
sorextee:
Where sansa met her crippled bro. A very touching reunion grin

E dey pain me say dat imp war strategy no dey work at all. cry

Yea it was.. Arya is on her way too

The war won't be easy for both sides. The dragons aren't safe too

2 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by samsongbemisola(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2017
RobinHez:
Funny

Today is a bad day for downloading series using glo. Still yet to see episode 3 of GOT.
pls which site do usually download game of thrones
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Smooyis(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2017
It depends on where you are. Glo is the cheapest. I browse as I like. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
introvertme:

Thank God person don talk am finally!!!!!

All of dem b USELESS Networks!!!!

Airtel mess me up !!!

Mtn do d Same thing !!!

baba I just dey vex for all d money way I don waste
in a saner country, they will be brought to book but this is naija where the crazy take care of the mentally stable.

I would ve opt for etisalat but too expensive

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by tonio2wo: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Nnaabros:

I'm surprised to see people still downloading GOT. You mean since the last season last year you've not finished watching it, a season film of just 10 episodes? Something I usually finish downloading and watching the full season in one day undecided

Sabinus! Season 7 is out and on. Only 3 episodes are available now, new ones come out every monday.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Nnaabros:

I'm surprised to see people still downloading GOT. You mean since the last season last year you've not finished watching it, a season film of just 10 episodes? Something I usually finish downloading and watching the full season in one day undecided
See where u goofed? D dude was referring to season 7 of GOT.... We GOT fans are patiently waiting for episode4

2 Likes

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nyaknor(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
The longest living human being that I know lived for #150years on earth approximately #54750 (ignoring leap year). Now Just because I'm using #Glo network and I decided to download my favorite TV shows just to kill boredom. The downloading speed got stuck at 114b/s and approximately 24million days equal 27 thousand years to complete. lets ignore the digit after 24. That's when the second Trumpet would sound or maybe we're been sorted to paradise. #GrandMastersofBastards. I'm sticking with you cuz you're cheap and I'm still after cheap data. But you guys can improve.

Hahaha, lemme suggest a way out... though I was once a victim of poor Glo network too. So what I did was change my Apn settings to the network that is faster in my area which is Etisalat and MTN. So it means when one network is slow I will just go to my network settings and switch to the other network.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by remi1444: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
so you still watch suit
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by MrOreo(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
Was about opening a tread when I came across this one.
They've just been so annoying lately, every morning in my area from 6am-12pm or even 2pm no data network, it has always been bad but this is the height of it. If they know that data is not their thing, they shouldn't hesitate to let us know.
Will soon port sef....#fvcknetwork angry
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by smartnero24(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Glo? That one no network?
Meanwhile, I am Harvey Spector, The best closer in this City! suits really kept me glued.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Cyberrex(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
hahahaah no be only you network dey do wayooo ooo
infact Mtn and airtel don dey rape me all this week.

imagine downloading a 60 megabite movie for 3 days and still the bastards withdrawn their money but give me poorest network reception.

it takes me two days to download an episode of game of throne with my yeye airtel
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by holatin(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Cyberrex:

it takes me two days to download an episode of game of throne with my yeye airtel
airtel and Mtn must be in some partnership to frustrate midnight browser. 3 good days. I couldn't download claw season 1 episode 3 to 7 finish. just 5 episodes
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Yuneehk(f): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Use airtel you no gree, you too like cheap things.
I'm telling you! Airtel is bae at anytime
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by gwales: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Start using toxicwap.com because I don't think it is the fault of glo. I stopped using it when I realise how slow and useless that site is.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by lexy2014: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
don't worry u are not alone
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2017
MrOreo:

Was about opening a tread when I came across this one.
They've just been so annoying lately, every morning in my area from 6am-12pm or even 2pm no data network, it has always been bad but this is the height of it. If they know that data is not their thing, they shouldn't hesitate to let us know.
Will soon port sef....#fvcknetwork angry

So you already have time for data connection. They're GrandMastersofBastard thou, they're wonderful

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Who Doesn't?
remi1444:
so you still watch suit
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Using Different apn on Glo?

Well, Glo is slow, even use APN of NASA, you'd still get below 100kb/s
Nyaknor:

Hahaha, lemme suggest a way out... though I was once a victim of poor Glo network too. So what I did was change my Apn settings to the network that is faster in my area which is Etisalat and MTN. So it means when one network is slow I will just go to my network settings and switch to the other network.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Explain??
More in simple terms
Youngpo413:
Use UC handler then down load from funsaber or 300mbdownloads,better quality,720p,bukalink can download from any site sef even from fzmoviez.

Free of charge.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Blonchilli(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
You have any website I can download HD movies from? I use toxicwap but not all the latest movies are there. Even if it's not HD but it shouldn't be cinema dub or one that echoes
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
KingRex1:

Waiting for the scene where Johnsnow would be told he's a Tagaryan
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Blonchilli(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
KingRex1:

Anybody right now can die in GOT. Even Kaleessi is not safe. She lost 3 of her generals in 2 episodes
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Blonchilli(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
See where u goofed? D dude was referring to season 7 of GOT.... We GOT fans are patiently waiting for episode4
The fun of GOT is watching it as it's hot. You delay and someone could spoil it for you
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Blonchilli:

The fun of GOT is watching it as it's hot. You delay and someone could spoil it for you
Yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.