Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series (36031 Views)

Glo: Just Like MMM / Glo Just Inflated Its Data Bundle! / GLO Just Gifted Me 1terrabyte Free Data! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by fibonacci2526: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
This OP ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by agrovick(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Grand bastards of data

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by sureteeboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Darkseid:
Glo fast die for my area. I get an average of 1MBps during day time and over 1.5MBps at night. I used over 4gb just yesterday with my beloved glo.
Where do you stay?
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by bravesoul247(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tnot:

90days, if you didn't exhaust it before then.
1gb can't last me for 2 weeks on my Tecno Camon CX sef
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2017
But a Glo 4G LTE sim and thank me later. But you've got to be in a 4G coverage area.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by modsfucker: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2017
GLO WITH PRIDE grin
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by sorextee(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Episode 3 sweet die.. I for say make I spoil am for you, but let me mind my business... cheesy

RobinHez:
Funny

Today is a bad day for downloading series using glo. Still yet to see episode 3 of GOT.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by toastedbread: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Nnaabros:

I'm surprised to see people still downloading GOT. You mean since the last season last year you've not finished watching it, a season film of just 10 episodes? Something I usually finish downloading and watching the full season in one day undecided
one day? are you part of movie review board?
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by kherlly(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Use airtel you no gree, you too like cheap things.

Is airtel fast
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Benjom(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017
RobinHez:
Funny

Today is a bad day for downloading series using glo. Still yet to see episode 3 of GOT.

Where can I download the latest episodes of GOT? Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by kherlly(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017
sorextee:
Episode 3 sweet die.. I for say make I spoil am for you, but let me mind my business... cheesy

Pls which sites can i download tv series D 02tvseries i dey use before isnt going now...
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by wristbangle: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2017
I don't think it is the network. The server of that site should be the problem when there is huge traffic. I experienced it on o2tvseries.com 2days ago when about to download GOT 7 episode 3

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by stonemasonn: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
BabaAlabi:
Globacom is just an incompetent company suffering from perpetual deafness. With the myriad of complaints about their terrible network, they still waste money hiring musicians instead of fixing the problem. A good product does not need constant advertisement because it sells itself. The earlier they realize this, the earlier their fortunes will improve.
the company is still a one man business, na only show Baba Adenuga sabi, he no know anything about quality of service.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by sorextee(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Na piratebay.org I dey use o. Cos thats where u see HD movies/series to download. But be careful make u no download virus. Make sure u have a strong anti-virus. And make sure u download the ones with the highest seeders/leachers.. Read plenty comments be4 u download..

kherlly:

Pls which sites can i download tv series D 02tvseries i dey use before isnt going now...
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by GrandMufti: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Benjom:

Where can I download the latest episodes of GOT? Thanks in anticipation of your response.

kherlly:

http://dl.tehmovies.com/94/series/game.of.throne/s7/

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by carlede: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Been repping glo for ages now o...

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Gobhanky: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Glo has always been last
I dey use spectranet plus vpn
Always delivering
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by HillsBlaze(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Glo has been good to me and still good to me, I don't experience what u talking of.

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by sorextee(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2017
I prefer watching mine as it comes out weekly.
Letting it pile up aint fun. It kills the suspense. If I can be patient everyweek to download NARUTO, those days. Wetin be GOT wey I no fit dey patient with..

Nnaabros:

I'm surprised to see people still downloading GOT. You mean since the last season last year you've not finished watching it, a season film of just 10 episodes? Something I usually finish downloading and watching the full season in one day undecided
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Inspire01: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2017
swagguElite:
Ar yu kidding me? ... We gada dey the same lane O.p? cheesy
Bros abeg help me with d website u dey use download house of Cards
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by KingRex1(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2017
sorextee:

Jsnow didn't bow to khaleesi.. Was almost giving him a clap and Hi-5 grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by carlede: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2017
HillsBlaze:
Glo has been good to me and still good to me, I don't experience what u talking of.

Please tell them o... i reach download speed of 1.5mb/s ny time of the day

1 Like

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by Agimor(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2017
GLO can be so crazy. What a sluggish network. That is how they wanted to frustrate me. I bought their sim, make the sub but he couldn't load a page, I had to call their customer care I didn't stop there I proceed to Twitter to lash at them. At the end of the day they were pleading with me that I should be patient and it will be resolved. After about 48 hours they finally resolved it. Now it's blazing like thunder.

GLO needs to seat up their ass don't know if it's a crime to an indigenous network that they can't provide quality service.
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by ikombe: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

it's kinda awesome around Funaab Campus Alabata
Thats becos of the campus data. Heard they installed better network in all campus
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by sorextee(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Where sansa met her crippled bro really gave me goosebumps grin

E dey pain me say dat imp war strategy no dey work at all. cry

KingRex1:

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by lifeispeace: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Cc Immorttal grin grin
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by sorextee(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Where sansa met her crippled bro. A very touching reunion grin

E dey pain me say dat imp war strategy no dey work at all. cry

KingRex1:

Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by solepager(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Nnaabros:

Each season is 10 episode. Maybe he meant season 7 episode 3 which just aired last Monday
Re: Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series by zedman1(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2017
RobinHez:

Was referring to season 7 episode 3. smiley

Don't be too quick to show off. wink
Good reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.