Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... - Jokes Etc (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... (158670 Views)

Funny Joke : Fainting Space Part 1 / Latest Funny Pictures To Use Chill Of Your Day / Latest Funny Memes ..check Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by MrWondah(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

Yẹn yẹn yẹn yẹn cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girls wey go set trap for you. Nah style dem go use Dey show you signals. Dey give you all the green light. When you self come see light now Ehn, before you talk finish say you like them and make Una things slow, she don tell you yes already.

Girls mata weak me jàre.

Ask vivie01 Abeg.

Nah experienced nigga for the parole.
Clears throat.
So this kind thread dey nobody free mention me?
Alex... Some girls can form for Dollarland o. Dem go give you green light wey bright pass police flashlight but when you near dem, dem go tell you say them dey take you as brother.
If them see you with another gyal dem go dey jealous pass naija soldiers. If na lie ask elantraceey

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Alexanderbells2: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
MrWondah:

Clears throat.
Alex... Some girls can form for Dollarland o. Dem go give you green light wey bright pass police flashlight but when you near dem, dem go tell you say them dey take you as brother.
If them see you with another gyal dem go dey jealous pass naija soldiers. If na lie ask elantraceey

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I have a fair share of them ó. That year wey person still Dey carry love for head like lamp post. You go come Dey question yourself. Say Wetin you do wrong. Come Dey retrace your step. But she called me three times yesterday alone. If she no like me, why she come Dey come me always.

Girls matter nah Trigonometry o. You go old before you understand. There's am inverse proportion to their matter jo. Show them too much love, they'll break your heart. Withdraw your love, they'll be looking for you.

I just weak jọ.

Ehnehn Aunty Elantraceey, you've been served a subpoena ó. Comma defend yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2017
MrWondah:

Clears throat.

Wondah, why you come change that name to my own na? Na you be expert for this matter oooo grin

If girls form, you will say she's forming, if she doesn't form, you will say she's cheap? How girls go take dey satisfy you now ehn? angry

"dem go tell you say them dey take you as brother" LOL @ this grin grin

Okay, e be say elantraceey go come shed light on this green light, flash light and brother thing ooo, the matter pass me grin grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Alexanderbells2: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2017
vivie01:

Abeg, no give me that one jare oga, if man dey loose, why dey no hold themselves na.

Abeg, that last and Yoruba part I no understand am oooo, I be small pikin grin

Me self I no understand Wetin I type. Nah auto correct grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

Me self I no understand Wetin I type. Nah auto correct grin grin grin grin

lie lie! cheesy grin

@shervydman, come and hear your brother oh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by MrWondah(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Vv e be like you been dey do that thing well well grin grin grin but why girls go dey greenlight you later red light you.

Alex me I no wey do love o. Na waste of time. Girls like person wey dey sabi carry woman. Especially if you get small money.

Me wey be student if I don help you do assignment we don dey approach promise land be dat.
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
MrWondah:
Vv e be like you been dey do that thing well well grin grin grin but why girls go dey greenlight you later red light you.

Alex me I no dey do love o. Na waste of time. Girls like person wey dey sabi carry woman. Especially if you get small money.

Me wey be student if I don help you do assignment we don dey approach promise land be dat.

Hahaha, me no know wetin you dey talk about oh but I no dey do am sha. cheesy grin

You know this is Africa where it's literarily believed that a man should be the first person to approach a lady, if its otherwise, you'll be seen as wayward and the man will also see you as 'spoilt' or cheap and would not take the lady serious. In most cases, if not all cases, such man will never 'marry' such lady, even if she possesses all the qualities he wanted in a lady. An average man's orientation and mindset concerning such issues is somehow. Its that bad!

With that mindset also, woman tends to shy away from doing such and most African ladies already conditioned their mind towards that. I think its unfair on the part of ladies/women actually but, they are being 'coerced' to go by the mental rules set by the society.

I think that's part of the major reasons accountable for girls' forming first. Even if a lady is interested in a man and showing all green lights, if the man does not show interest, the feelings will just die away in her, that goes back to what you said, Wondah, that when they now see you with another lady, they'll be jealous. Yes, they'll be jealous 'cos they like you.

Also, showing green lights does not mean a lady is interested in intimacy all the time. A lady might just like you and wish to be close to you, talking, jisting and all that but the next thing is that the guy would conclude she's into him; when you now go to her with that ulterior motive, she would decline you. All green lights does not translates to 'come and have me' at all times.

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by MrWondah(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
vivie01:

In most cases, if not all cases, such man will never 'marry' such lady, even if she possesses all the qualities he wanted in a lady. An average man's orientation and mindset concerning such issues is somehow. Its that bad!

Ladies go dey always think say all relationships go lead to marriage.
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
MrWondah:

Ladies go dey always think say all relationships go lead to marriage.

Why did you handpicked this one alone? grin

This is the kind of mindset I'm talking about. I don't think an average lady will think that all relationships will lead to marriage, what if they are not compatible? What if, what if ......... and many what ifs.

However, I believed serious minded individuals have their set goals and objectives for entering into a relationship (not talking about friends with benefits, quickys or what have you now oh). The goals might or might not be met, it's not the end of life, they both will move on!
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by elantraceey(f): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
MrWondah:

Clears throat.

See me see accusation oo shocked shocked
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by MrWondah(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Tracy talk true. You know how the matter be that yyear before I repent to badboyism
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2017
So I Had Sex With This Girl After We Finished She Closed Her Eyes And Started Crying... I Asked Her What's Wrong, she said "I Know You're Gonna Leave Me After This
"....

Bro That Shit Almost Made Me Cry Too.
Cause She Was So Right!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2017
"A Zimbabwean Is Having A Conversation With A Nigerian!

Zimbabwean:Is it True that if you ask a Nigerian a Question,they Answer you with Another Question?

Nigerian:Who Told you That? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2017
A king was going to war. So he locked up his wife, called his best friend and gave him the key to the room saying, "If am not back in 2weeks, you can have my wife". He entered the horse and hit the road. 30 mins later, he saw his friend rushing to him in another horse. The king asked him wat is it?? And completely out of breath he said "you gave me the wrong key" grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2017
vivie01:

lie lie! cheesy grin

@shervydman, come and hear your brother oh. cheesy
Olomi lo ma re......na water seller go tire na grin grin.

Omo, I don miss all this una talk talk ni sha, if thread owner see d kyne talk wey una dey talk sef, he go just weak.
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

Which value Biko.

If it's sex you're referring to, it's two that plays the game o. Besides, nah man dey lose self. Cause nah the woman Dey enjoy pass and olómi lọ ma rẹ. angry
lol. na to go spend extra money buy milk
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2017
elantraceey:

grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2017
shervydman:

Olomi lo ma re......na water seller go tire na grin grin.

Omo, I don miss all this una talk talk ni sha, if thread owner see d kyne talk wey una dey talk sef, he go just weak.

Okay, na pure water seller go tire. Na true, you know say dem dey hawk am from street to street and in parks as well. tongue lipsrsealed

Na now I understand, Shervy you know say small pikin no dey understand adult talk sometimes. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Krystaal:
A king was going to war. So he locked up
his wife, called his best friend and gave him the key to the room saying, "If am not back in 2weeks, you can have my wife". He entered the horse and hit the road. 30 mins later, he saw his friend rushing to him in another horse. The king asked him wat is it?? And completely out of breath he said "you gave me the wrong key" grin grin grin
LOL. How he take know? grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Alexanderbells2: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
lol. na to go spend extra money buy milk

Milk for waiting sir. I'm not understanding grin grin grin grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by MrWondah(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
For regeneration of sperms
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by elantraceey(f): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
MrWondah:

Tracy talk true. You know how the matter be that yyear before I repent to badboyism

Mr wondah I know nothing o lipsrsealed
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by MrWondah(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2017
elantraceey:

Mr wondah I know nothing o lipsrsealed

Okay so you no remember how you make me wash plate for una house dey wait for you.?

Vv must hear this

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by DopeBoss(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lmao all of una done park come dis thread be dat ooshockedcheesy
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lmao all of una done park come dis thread be dat ooshockedcheesy

Krystal don bring us come ooo, you self don join now grin

MrWondah, you fit do anything on top woman matter, your matter tire me oooo, na so you go find yourself for middle of the road dey dodge cars over girl matter. I think say you go need that 6 years fasting too oo make your eyes clear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by elantraceey(f): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
MrWondah:

Okay so you no remember how you make me wash plate for una house dey wait for you.?

Vv must hear this

Hehehehe.... you must be from my previous life

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is a really beautiful work...double tuale!

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by DopeBoss(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Krystaal:
So I Had Sex With This Girl After We Finished She Closed Her Eyes And Started Crying... I Asked Her What's Wrong, she said "I Know You're Gonna Leave Me After This
"....

Bro That Shit Almost Made Me Cry Too.
Cause She Was So Right!! grin grin grin
Lol dis got me laughingcheesy *Thumbs Up*

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by luwabrooklyn(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
vivie01:

Hahaha, me no know wetin you dey talk about oh but I no dey do am sha. cheesy grin

You know this is Africa where it's literarily believed that a man should be the first person to approach a lady, if its otherwise, you'll be seen as wayward and the man will also see you as 'spoilt' or cheap and would not take the lady serious. In most cases, if not all cases, such man will never 'marry' such lady, even if she possesses all the qualities he wanted in a lady. An average man's orientation and mindset concerning such issues is somehow. Its that bad!

With that mindset also, woman tends to shy away from doing such and most African ladies already conditioned their mind towards that. I think its unfair on the part of ladies/women actually but, they are being 'coerced' to go by the mental rules set by the society.

I think that's part of the major reasons accountable for girls' forming first. Even if a lady is interested in a man and showing all green lights, if the man does not show interest, the feelings will just die away in her, that goes back to what you said, Wondah, that when they now see you with another lady, they'll be jealous. Yes, they'll be jealous 'cos they like you.

Also, showing green lights does not mean a lady is interested in intimacy all the time. A lady might just like you and wish to be close to you, talking, jisting and all that but the next thing is that the guy would conclude she's into him; when you now go to her with that ulterior motive, she would decline you. All green lights does not translates to 'come and have me' at all times.

it is beta u update u still on outdated level oh
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
That awkward moment when you're having sex with bae And she's not screaming or making any sounds And the bed feels sorry for you It starts making those Kwi nchi, kwi nchi, kwi nchi sounds grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
A gentleman went to a night club, then he approached two ladies who were sitting near the bar man.
He greeted one lady, and asked her if she would like to dance. The she said "Yes, I would like to dance". Then the guy replied "That's nice, go, and dance. I wanna speak to your friend". grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol guys easy with the replies on my thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Call Off / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.