Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Divorce Journal - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Divorce Journal (29459 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Divorce Journal by WhisperedNoise: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sugargul:

Well articulated. Typical of....men like you. The truth will always be bitter. I don’t need your blessings. I am already blessed. The only thing that has saved your soul is the fact that she has now gone to rest. Divorce is a sin! Now that death has actually done you part, if you ever choose to remarry, draw close to God and use your head. You can’t be abusing the institution of marriage by marrying someone today and realizing you made an error tomorrow. Just because everyone does it these days and make excuses for it doesn’t make it right. Marriage is not for toddlers. It’s up to you to take it or not.

Madam, what's up with the insults and curses?
This is quite harsh o. Why are you taking this way personal?

4 Likes

Re: My Divorce Journal by Chasegb(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2020
You really need to calm down on this issue...I understand you are being emotional and sensitive.

Well articulated. Typical of....men like you. The truth will always be bitter. I don’t need your blessings. I am already blessed. The only thing that has saved your soul is the fact that she has now gone to rest. Divorce is a sin! Now that death has actually done you part, if you ever choose to remarry, draw close to God and use your head. You can’t be abusing the institution of marriage by marrying someone today and realizing you made an error tomorrow. Just because everyone does it these days and make excuses for it doesn’t make it right. Marriage is not for toddlers. It’s up to you to take it or not. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Divorce Journal by aniffy4eva(m): 5:32am On Jul 14, 2020
@OP
What a story! Hope you are now wiser and remember to be a good father. Nkan be...

@Sugargul
Madam.. leave this talk.. we all sin differently oh. I read your story on the TTC thread and remember you said you had committed an abortion because "you weren't ready". Nobody holy pass. So don't judge.

Sugargul:

When you see people say “don’t judge “, “don’t criticize “, just know you hit them hard with the truth. Are you married? If you aren’t, I doubt you understand what it means to promise a lifetime of commitment. I will not come here and mince words just to sound “unpretentious “. I am a married woman and reading this thread made me shed tears because the poster is just plain ignorant and pple like you are here to kiss ass instead of speaking the truth. Would you leave your wife just because you can no longer stand her medical condition and have fallen out of love as a result? What happened to working on the marriage? What happened to the promise you made to God? This is what you get when one marries a man who has no fear of God. [b]Keep supporting evil in the name of not being judgmental. [/b]You can also apply same to your marriage.

7 Likes

Re: My Divorce Journal by salt1: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Risingphoenix12:
Hmm.. I agree that no child deserves a broken family. But because parents don't live together doesn't make it a broken family. As long as they play their parts and meet up with their responsibilities in all ramifications.

Forcing two people to live together actually is a danger to the wellbeing of the children. Or how can having multiple adulterous affairs/ physical/ mental torture be better than parents living separately but showing love to their children individually or in unity, when the need arises.

Speaking of truth, people have different versions and unfortunately I disagree with yours.

As a side note, cataract is the 3rd leading cause of blindness, religion and politics remain the first two.

I get it! An ungodly man justifying his ungodly actions and seeking validation.
You and your fellow pro- divorce do-what-makes-you-happy-without-considering-God-or-man squad can enjoy your delusions.
Sad that I stopped bye.

1 Like

Re: My Divorce Journal by Klass99(f): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Divorce Journal by decatalyst(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Very mature response. People just come here to run their mouths because they think they know it all. How they even know "depression ate her up" is beyond me. Hian

I have not come across more daft comments anywhere else than on Nairaland!

Some just come and jump at stories and pass a judgement! That lady is extremely emotional and needs a lot of mentoring in order to make sound and pragmatic judgements..

1 Like

Re: My Divorce Journal by decatalyst(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
havilla:
even in her death all you could think of is yourself, a good hearted man would regret that he wasnt there to help her, but here you are glad you weren't there because of accusations, sorry you sound narcissist to me.

He should have been thinking about the dead than the kids, right?

You guys are extremely emotional! That's the main issue!

You fail to pretend to see things from a logical point of view! The emotions will continue to make the less informed folks think mose women are weaker, because they can't see beyond their emotional leanings.

1 Like

Re: My Divorce Journal by decatalyst(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
tot:
What's up with comments being unnecessarily aggressive and taking it personal? Is it your marriage? Is it your divorce? Do you know the OP? Haba!!

It's the emotions running high and blinding too!

1 Like

Re: My Divorce Journal by decatalyst(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, when that character showed up on this thread with her vitriol (bitter criticism) I said she sounded hypocritical and reminded me of the Pharisees.

She even turned that vitriol on me and now to see abortion as part of her resume, I am smh and smiling at how often my instincts are right about people.

I need to trust my intuition more.

Kasala burst grin grin

Internet never forgets!

2 Likes

Re: My Divorce Journal by WhisperedNoise: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
decatalyst:

Kasala burst grin grin

Internet never forgets!
Azeen�
Internet resume grin

1 Like

Re: My Divorce Journal by LadySarah: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Hwfar Op

Re: My Divorce Journal by tot(f): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Hwfar Op

This is someone grieving, he will update when he is ready. Let's respect that abeg.
Re: My Divorce Journal by AntiFeminist(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

Lol grin, when that character showed up on this thread with her vitriol (bitter criticism) I said she sounded hypocritical and reminded me of the Pharisees.

She even turned that vitriol on me and now to see abortion as part of her resume, I am smh and smiling at how often my instincts are right about people.

[/s]
Re: My Divorce Journal by Fuckspambot: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

[/s]
Re: My Divorce Journal by Risingphoenix12: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
wow.. how time flies.. it's hard to believe i started this journal 3 years ago, at the lowest point in my life. Looking back, I am really thankful i did. Though through many twists and turns, I am in a very different mind-space today. Nairaland is a really interesting place.. some of the threads are hilarious! .. and jeez.. the comments smh..lol.. Humankind is really diverse, and then Nigerians (smh) are a very special breed. lol.

Oh lawdy.. the big 40 is round the corner..white hairs are beginning to show on my beard.. cheesy.. just decided to leave them jare.. you pull one out, two rise in its place.. undecided ..

My son asked me the other day, "So dad, when are you getting us a new mommy?" .. Haa! that's how my mouth opened o....

Looking back, I'm thankful to God. The highs, the lows, mistakes, losses, faith, hope, laughs, tears and everything in between all work together for our good...

7 Likes

Re: My Divorce Journal by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Risingphoenix12:
wow.. how time flies.. it's hard to believe i started this journal 3 years ago, at the lowest point in my life. Looking back, I am really thankful i did. Though through many twists and turns, I am in a very different mind-space today. Nairaland is a really interesting place.. some of the threads are hilarious! .. and jeez.. the comments smh..lol.. Humankind is really diverse, and then Nigerians (smh) are a very special breed. lol.

Oh lawdy.. the big 40 is round the corner..white hairs are beginning to show on my beard.. cheesy.. just decided to leave them jare.. you pull one out, two rise in its place.. undecided ..

My son asked me the other day, "So dad, when are you getting us a new mommy?" .. Haa! that's how my mouth opened o....

Looking back, I'm thankful to God. The highs, the lows, mistakes, losses, faith, hope, laughs, tears and everything in between all work together for our good...

I recall writing, 3 years ago on this thread that a bad marriage turns a man to a philosopher. That time you were just giving Socrates and Confucius a run for their money, spitting deep and insightful...stuff that sounded a bit like Onitsha market Literature. tongue Even your username embodied the trials you were trying to overcome; a phoenix rising from the ashes of the past.

Thank God you're in a better place. Life, they say, begins at 40. I wish you nothing but continued happiness and sunshine.

3 Likes

Re: My Divorce Journal by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Risingphoenix12:

Can we recommend pocohantas? She'll make a fine mummy plus she's a good cook. Or Ishilove sef, don't know about her cooking prowess but she seem to be a hard worker grin

1 Like

Re: My Divorce Journal by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Can we recommend pocohantas? She'll make a fine mummy plus she's a good cook. Or Ishilove sef, don't know about her cooking prowess but she seem to be a hard worker grin
Lol. Aunty Cunt, I will recommend poco. She is a great cook and has a wicked sense of humour. cheesy

This your username sef embarassed
Re: My Divorce Journal by WhisperedNoise: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hello Rising Phoenix,
I followed your thread with a former account.
Just went through it again.

Happy big 40!!!���

How've you been keeping up?
How're the kids?

Sending lots of good vibes your way. I wish you well, sir.

Be good! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session / Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.