Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sahara Reporters Publisher Says My Accounts Have Been Frozen, Shares Balance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Publisher Says My Accounts Have Been Frozen, Shares Balance (362 Views)

EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Publisher Says My Accounts Have Been Frozen, Shares Balance by exlinklodge: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore Shares His Account Balance, Says 'My Accounts Have Been Frozen'

The unguarded information flying on the socials today is really alarming. Recall that here's an on-going court case between Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore which led to a court ruling to freeze the accounts of the Sahara Reporter publisher, Sowore.

Now, the New York based publisher has taken to social media to share screenshots of his bank accounts in Nigeria and America saying, 'Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state'.

See his full post below...

Folks: Let me just act goofy today by declaring all my private bank accounts publicly just so that so some of you can get some answers you need.

It is important to let you know that the Bank Of America (BOFA) bank account summary being bandied around by Bukola Saraki and his minions yesterday was manufactured since last week. I do not have a personal or investment account at BOFA.

However, after hitting them hard yesterday revealing their fraudulent legal judgements in Ilorin, they had to resort to something. These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today. Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.

My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.

My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13! I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK his weekend. Mind you I am not seeking anyone's sympathy, there is no need for it.

Screenshots below,....

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/sahara-reporters-publisher-sowore.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher Says My Accounts Have Been Frozen, Shares Balance by 48noble(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2017
boss's fight

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher Says My Accounts Have Been Frozen, Shares Balance by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher Says My Accounts Have Been Frozen, Shares Balance by agitator: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2017
rubbish and ingredient angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

We’re Still Reviewing Our Position On The Quit Notice To Igbos – Arewa Youth / Prison Officers Accuse Cg Of Hijacking Salaries / Leaders After Me Were Unable To Improve Power Generation_obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.