Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner (1838 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Never You Kiss Without Knowing This / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by ayolatv: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Nigerians, Can you kiss/allowed to be kissed at the Bus stop by your partner??

#AyolaTv

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by PMWSpirit(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2017
Ko jo
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Jskelly11: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2017
Why not. Abi na people face you con look
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by nepapole(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2017
No
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2017
It depends on the bus stop...
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Hell No!!!
Me that can shy for Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by jay2pee(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Yes nah... As long as our love is strong and I remain faithful, I don't care who is watching
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Done it before but it was at night.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by pweshboi(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Before nko... I can do it anytime of the day. Wetin consign aproko Nigerians with my kiss? Can't someone have his kiss in peace again?
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by SINZ: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Yes, I kiss my benita27 even in church in the presence of the pastor just before dropping my offering. grin
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by AlexCk: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Depends on the place

Could kiss her on the forehead. All depends on her too

But with the way the bus conductor will be shouting "e wole oo, jeun soke, awon yii se romeo ati juliet shaa, lol etc" and the way people will be pushing to enter bus, mehn, e don cast na. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Benjom(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2017
Don't try this in Ajegunle or Mushin o... Both of you will return home in tattered jeans. cool
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2017
AlexCk:
Depends on the place

Could kiss her on the forehead. All depends on her too

But with the way the bus conductor will be shouting "e wole oo, jeun soke, awon yii se romeo ati juliet shaa, lol etc" and the way people will be pushing to enter bus, mehn, e don cast na. Lol.
Afọnja spottex they are all over nairaland
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:
Yes, I kiss my beni.ta27 even in church in the presence of the pastor just before dropping my offering. grin
Yeye!, grin Happy new month.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Beckham14: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Sealed lips.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by hakeem4(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2017
It depends on the bus stop

I cannot be kissing at Ikorodu garage or yaba and be comfortable

People will just be looking at us anyhow

Don't you know kissing in public attracts more attention than robbing a bank

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Barfibassey(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Done it before but it was at night.
i repeat freakers on sight don't approach
she will infect you wit lie
disease,her profile says she can lie for africa.
Copy that.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by SINZ: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Yeye!, grin Happy new month.

Happy new month, my angel.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Barfibassey:
i repeat freakers on sight don't approach
she will infect you wit lie
disease,her profile says she can lie for africa.
Copy that.
Are you ok?.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by rxgodwin(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Come and try doing that in Zamfara or in Sokoto. Ah swear dis mallams will make sure u dont go home with ur lips
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:

Happy new month, my angel.
How is it going at work this morning?.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by vivypretty(f): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2017
I can't cos am shy but a hug or peck will do
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by AlexCk: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2017
CHESTER48:
Afọnja spottex they are all over nairaland

..and im not even Yoruba.
Think b4 talking, it helps alot.

Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by SINZ: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
How is it going at work this morning?.

Boring AF, you don chop?
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:

Boring AF, you don chop?
Why is it boring?. I no dey waste time for that one na. grin
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
CplusJason. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Barfibassey(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Are you ok?.
oh shít freaker is approaching, boys get ready to shot on my call,
egale one i repeat we need assistant freakers is at large we need cover on all premeter,code is bravo.alpha.delta gorilla india rambo limo.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Blackhawk01: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Yeah. Done it before but it was at the park sha, it was a goodbye kiss and I was crying like mumu when he left. angry angry cheesy
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by SINZ: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Why is it boring?. I no dey waste time for that one na. grin

The weather oo, its hazy and cold here. It's one of those days when I wish I didn't have to work to earn money sad
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by SmellingAnus(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Nah ... I will not....

CC: vicfuntop
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Barfibassey(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Yeah. Done it before but it was at the park sha, it was a goodbye kiss and I was crying like mumu when he left. angry angry cheesy
i repeat we got a blackhawk down moving in on her,
time:10 o clock
fault:got effect frm lying african.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:

The weather oo, its hazy and cold here. It's one of those days when I wish I didn't have to work to earn money sad
Same here but you're not left with a choice once it involves your job.

Have been trying to download GOT with my browser but it keeps cancelling at some point. Do you know any browser I could get on App store aids download?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help Me / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? / About The Word "Submission"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.