Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

"You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK (41267 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Markfemi: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
bakynes:
FFK should keep deceiving himself,Kanu is only playing eye service with him. Majority of Igbo people hate Yoruba people. They even teach their Children to hate Yoruba, but I can't remember a Yoruba person teaching his kids to hate an Igbo person, we are indifferent abt the Igbos we neither love nor hate them. Kanu did say those bad things about Yoruba pastors, leaders and people in general. He has no respect for any Yoruba leader except the ones trying to famz with him like FFK and Fayose.

There is no doubt it looks like a good cause but it has a political undertone underneath so I choose to believe it is not a genuine cause for liberation of the oppressed.
That is what I tell Yoruba people that think Igbo is rheif friends
Igbo hates Yoruba more than anything
Stay woke
Igbos are just weak and lack tact

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by ellovee(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Those condemning the planned visit of Nnamdi Kanu to Lagos are either agent of mischief and injustice, or ppl with low or no intellectual. BBOG campaign group were seen protesting outside the territory of Chibok, in cities like Abuja, Lagos, New York, Washington, etc. and no one raised an eyebrow. Why then will someone condemn the planned protest of IPOB members in a city in which their people resides and contribute to its growth and development? Such condemnation shows the extend of hatred the so-called Nigerian ppl have on the ppl of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by phantom24: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
ERockson:
Kanu should limit his rally to Biafra land to avoid sad stories. If we need rally in Yoruba land, we will conduct it. It will be bloody!!!

When last did u d conduct one? This oduduwa no be only for nairaland we de hear? U beta humble itself now that help is on ur doorstep cry

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by gberra: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
BrutalJab:

hahahahaha in your dreams right?

why I go cry? when I control the no man's land
Lol!!..My friend Brutal, I see you cry, Your Governors cried, Your Senators, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, your Kinsmen & women, they all Cry blue murder when those destitute were thrown back to igboland... grin

Don't be fooled, We own you all. cool

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by deedeedee1: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Afonja s are already crying hahaha grin kanu ur lord and saviour is coming to rescue you from fulani bondage grin grin ffk is greater than that useless demon kicked out of heaven for trying to mine angel micheal skull for ritual
Go and rescue your flat-head first

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by papijulah: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Niqqa shud have summarised this epistle into chapters and verses...wtf!
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nwakaumu(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
gberra:
I'm sorry buddy, I don't wanna be like no freaking shitty Igbo. Don't wanna be a gala seller. I will pass.
Igbos can't lace Our shoe either,You don't count to us.
Your life has always been a sorry one, i understand.but why did you sold the land in which you buried you grandfather to igbo gala seller and later started feeling sorry for yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
xquire:

You seem to get it all wrong Sir, the Yoruba's would not waste a second to label u "Omo-Igbo" the moment they find out you are Igbo (I served in Yorubaland and that was my name throughout my service year), back east most people tend to treat you special the moment they find out you can speak Yoruba ( there is aura that comes with it) almost all igbos based in d west can speak Yoruba and non of hate, theyyorubas down east can speak Igbo fluently, Igbo's don't hate yorubas rather they hate Yoruba Muslim, because its believed they are reliable...as a matter of fact even yorubas treat Yoruba Muslims with disdain and conscious of their evil antics. I have trustworthy Yoruba friends.

To be honest I don't get your point. I say so with due respect.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MTKbudapest(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
I love this Afonja, he is my right hand man.

I'm always eager to read his hiw writeups

mainwhile nnamdi kanu has open the eyes of all and i love him for that.

And fayose is a jerry to buhari's tom.

The niger delta republic is hoisting their flag come oct1

the igbos are evacuating the north before or on oct1

the rise of biafra and the coming of oduduwa republic.

The Adaka Boro Avangers are ready to fight the FG with missiles and chemical weapons.

All these are happening in APC govt in just two years.

Nigeria cant take all of these it will give up soon.

Note; nigeria is the core north.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by bilazego(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
bakynes:
FFK should keep deceiving himself,Kanu is only playing eye service with him. Majority of Igbo people hate Yoruba people. They even teach their Children to hate Yoruba, but I can't remember a Yoruba person teaching his kids to hate an Igbo person, we are indifferent abt the Igbos we neither love nor hate them. Kanu did say those bad things about Yoruba pastors, leaders and people in general. He has no respect for any Yoruba leader except the ones trying to famz with him like FFK and Fayose.

There is no doubt it looks like a good cause but it has a political undertone underneath so I choose to believe it is not a genuine cause for liberation of the oppressed.

You neither love nor hate Igbos, I believe thats even a more dangerous position.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Markfemi: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
perez100:
A question to Afonjas. Why any person or group in South-East or South-South who is against the government always against Afonjas? The Uwazurike, Asari, Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Nnamdi Kanu etc. The parasitic and imbecilic Afonjas always panic and first resort to insulting any person that says he wants to secede from Nigeria. The other tribes in Middle Bet etc always keep cool. The only group Afonjas showed massive support some years back was the notorious and devilish boko haram. Yet they keep on saying Igbo hate them. Try mind your business and see if Igbo will insult you fools. My view.

Shut up Yoruba have no issue with ss
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
bakynes:

Don't forget one tribe hold the grudge of the Civil war against the other and the other holds no grudge and therefore has no reason to hate the other. I asked some Edo friends who they think hates the other the most, the two of them attested to the fact that Igbos hate Yorubas more than the way Yorubas hate Igbos.

If you ask a rivers man or cross rivers man they might opine differently. I believe the hating must halt so we can start developing.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Markfemi: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
jomonic:

To be honest I don't get your point. I say so with due respect.

You can imagine the rubbish he typed saying Yoruba Muslims lol
Hatred for one Yoruba is hatred for all Yoruba

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Markfemi:

You can imagine the rubbish he typed saying Yoruba Muslims lol
Hatred for one Yoruba is hatred for all Yoruba

Yes I agree with you. I see no point to differentiate between Muslim and non-Muslim Yoruba.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nwakaumu(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Markfemi:

That is what I tell Yoruba people that think Igbo is rheif friends
Igbo hates Yoruba more than anything
Stay woke
Igbos are just weak and lack tact
Yes igbo hate yoruba, and yoruba loves igbo so much that awolowo,a yoruba man planned the starvation of 2 million igbo children to death.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Lilimax(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
honourhim:

Pls stop lying. If igbos teach their children to hate Yoruba why are igbos scattered in Yoruba land doing business?
Why are igbos employed in companies owned by Yorubas and why are Yorubas working in companies owned by igbos?
Why are Igbo and Yorubas inter-marrying?
Why is that both tribes quarrel without killing each other while the north kill both of us at the slightest provocation?
Forget the noise being made on social media. We love ourselves. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants are the ones misbehaving. If he has repented, then that's good for us all. Let's move forward pls.
BTW, this inter-marriage is strictly between Christians i.e Igbo Christians and Yoruba Christians.
Marriage between Yoruba Moslems and Igbos seldom takes place shocked
My observation though embarassed

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by NigelCundy: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
robay:
FFK is a fool, omo ale jati jati
Oponu ni e. Oniranu, alinitiju, ode, eru. Se won fi ki o ma je iya she e ni? Abi won sepe fun e ni?
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by nayosman: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
God bless Kanu Nnamdi and FFK
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Bizibi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
conductor101:
Nnamdi Kanu has the right to pay tax on commodities imported via Lagos port and should fly through Ikeja if he wants to visit another country but has no right to come see his people in Lagos.

I'm just looking at Yoromuslims with their empty threats. Ask Northerner wetin im eye see for Aba and Owerri last year.

This won't be like the one they imprisoned your Oba of Ife since January or the one they installed Emir in Kwara. Let me not say much sha because I'm a new Nairalander who just registered today cheesy cheesy
welcome oooo
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by ellovee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Spot on sir! You just said my mind. I'm inclined to support his cause. No doubt since he started this agitation, more and more regional section of the country are seeing the need to liberate themselves from this forced marriage called Nigerian. But like you said, there is no doubt this agitation is borne out of politic which makes it probably ingeniune.
quite correct. there is political undertones, but can one separate politics from governance? the agitation is for self governance. we want to be governed by ourself.we want to belong to a country that is named by our ppl. we want to belong to a country in which we share same or related cultural heritage and ideology.a country DAT we can call our own without having a section tagged as "born to rule". a country where everyone will have equal right of leadership.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Markfemi: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Yes igbo hate yoruba, and yoruba loves igbo so much that awolowo,a yoruba man planned the starvation of 2 million igbo children to death.

Yes that was in response to him trying to invade Yoruba land another Igbo hatred
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by contigiency(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Though FFK has never represented anything good in this country and this his trash is one of those his selfish psych to the gullible minds. He thinks he can hide under the Kanu charade and cause war in this country. He has refused to be responsible. Els, he should know that what Kanu is doing now is causing provocation among the diverse interests in the country. To make the country ungovernable can not be more pronounced than what he is encouraging KANU to do. I wish Kanu will denounce his British citizenship and return his family to Nigeria so that when the war comes, it will be fought by all and sundry.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by gberra: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Your life has always been a sorry one, i understand.but why did you sold the land in which you buried you grandfather to igbo gala seller and later started feeling sorry for yourself?
It was a case of a sympathy sale. You begged us to sell you a portion of land, saying life in the village is a hellish one with no chance of survival. You wanna live in small london(SW) so you can stop being a lesser animal...
We own you all, bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Markfemi: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
jomonic:

Yes I agree with you. I see no point to differentiate between Muslim and non-Muslim Yoruba.

Like me saying I like Igbo but I think Igbo Catholics are peadophiles
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by iamdynamite(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
xquire:

You seem to get it all wrong Sir, the Yoruba's would not waste a second to label u "Omo-Igbo" the moment they find out you are Igbo (I served in Yorubaland and that was my name throughout my service year), back east most people tend to treat you special the moment they find out you can speak Yoruba ( there is aura that comes with it) almost all igbos based in d west can speak Yoruba and non of hate, theyyorubas down east can speak Igbo fluently, Igbo's don't hate yorubas rather they hate Yoruba Muslim, because its believed they are reliable...as a matter of fact even yorubas treat Yoruba Muslims with disdain and conscious of their evil antics. I have trustworthy Yoruba friends.
please you guys should stop all these yoruba muslim trash, i mean its getting annoying, imagine the trash you are saying yoruba christian hates yoruba muslim!

This statement is so incorrect because we yorubas see ourselves as one i have muslims friends who are so dear to me, my immediate family is mix of xtain and muslim and we all live in peace and harmony... down west here its one yoruba not religion based.

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Markfemi: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
gberra:
It was a case of a sympathy sale. You begged us to sell you a portion of land, saying life in the village is a hellish one with no chance of survival. You wanna live in small london(SW) so you can stop being a lesser animal...
We own you all, bro cheesy

Today they can't fight for Biafra cause of property outside Biafra lol

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Iamzik: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
All these shouting upandan.

IPOB are you afraid to announce the date and venue?

Fix the date and announce it.

Eko will welcome you so much you won't want to go back to your dream CornTree

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by chineduemmao: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
bakynes:
............ Majority of Igbo people hate Yoruba people. They even teach their Children to hate Yoruba..............
be very very carefull with what you say, we know its the internet nobody knows you personally but still be VERY carefull.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by gberra: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lilimax:

BTW, this inter-marriage is strictly between Christians i.e Igbo Christians and Yoruba Christians.
Marriage between Yoruba Moslems and Igbos seldom takes place shocked
My observation though embarassed
Dull observation.
Igbo women do marry Muslims too, so long he could cater for their needs,that much I can tell. Come down SW & see it first hand.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by BrutalJab: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!..My friend Brutal, I see you cry, Your Governors cried, Your Senators, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, your Kinsmen & women, they all Cry blue murder when those destitute were thrown back to igboland... grin

Don't be fooled, We own you all. cool
You guys are cowards naa... So it's nothing.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by robay(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
NigelCundy:

Oponu ni e. Oniranu, alinitiju, ode, eru. Se won fi ki o ma je iya she e ni? Abi won sepe fun e ni?
baba e ni ko ni ironu, baba e o ni opolo rara undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Markfemi: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
gberra:
Dull observation.
Igbo women do marry Muslims too, so long he could cater for their needs,that much I can tell. Come down SW & see it first hand.

My aboki gateman was married to an Ibo woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos :gov. Amaechi Again!!!! Wonders Shall Never Be In Short Supply / Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.