Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

"You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK (41319 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by pellummy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You are biased. How can you say that igbos teach their children to hate yorubas? How can you think like that? Nnamdi Kanu said a lot of garbage in the past but does he now represent the majority of his people? You should know he said all that to garner followership.

Nigerians dont hate themselves as much as you are made to believe. Once there is equity, you will see that there will be peace. Injustice is the reason behind all this.
GOD ll bless you beyond ur expectation,u write the truth, coz most of my frnd in sch is both hausa and yoruba, we hardly fyt, and on this platform i ve seen tribalistic comment most, nd y now of all times, we are been played by agenda and propaganda of some people..tribal comment is nt even common on street, though i grew up in ife,lived close to sabo, attend same sch with both hausa and igbo...i did nt vouch 4 breakin of nigeria , starting over as neigbhouring country may be difficult,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by sheyinoni(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
honourhim:

Pls stop lying. If igbos teach their children to hate Yoruba why are igbos scattered in Yoruba land doing business?
Why are igbos employed in companies owned by Yorubas and why are Yorubas working in companies owned by igbos?
Why are Igbo and Yorubas inter-marrying?
Why is that both tribes quarrel without killing each other while the north kill both of us at the slightest provocation?
Forget the noise being made on social media. We love ourselves. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants are the ones misbehaving. If he has repented, then that's good for us all. Let's move forward pls.
Spot on,u are correct I am so surprise at this hate on nairaland's because 70% of my friends are Igbo's very good guys seriously expect one sha,but I do love them no homo

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Banjiplus(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
honourhim:

Pls stop lying. If igbos teach their children to hate Yoruba why are igbos scattered in Yoruba land doing business?
Why are igbos employed in companies owned by Yorubas and why are Yorubas working in companies owned by igbos?
Why are Igbo and Yorubas inter-marrying?
Why is that both tribes quarrel without killing each other while the north kill both of us at the slightest provocation?
Forget the noise being made on social media. We love ourselves. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants are the ones misbehaving. If he has repented, then that's good for us all. Let's move forward pls.
I'm Yoruba but I love Igbo girls best p**** in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nwakaumu(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
gberra:
Out of sympathy, I lent a corner of my poultry to an Igbo man-- Fun Fact!
Out of sympathy you let a corner of your wife's pvssy to igbo man to fvk for fUN,fact.when you ve yoruba starving in idp camp in oshogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by femolii: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
BrutalJab:
Abi o.... Lagos is no man's land.

There is freedom of movement too.
Immigrant u are just making ur self happy in vain but when d time come u will know yorubas are the owner of lagos.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Lilimax(f): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
gberra:
Dull observation.
Igbo women do marry Muslims too, so long he could cater for their needs,that much I can tell. Come down SW & see it first hand.
I live in the SW and have never witnessed one among all the
Yoruba-Igbo marriages I've attended so far embarassed

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by ola6: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Daboomb:

All your "reasons" above are based solely on one thing: ECONOMICS of SURVIVAL.
All you need do, to gauge the level of hatred Ibos have for other Nigerians, especially Yorubas, is READ COMMENTS on this Nairaland (because it is done anonymously, they can afford to say exactly how they feel).

Ibos naturally, seems to be angry and hateful people (maybe the war has an impact in such disposition), just like they are naturally greedy and aggressive. Notice that for the Ibo man, its all about boasting, shouting and fighting.

On the other hand, Yorubas are generally cunning, sharp-witted and thoughtful, reason they wont quickly go into a brawl with anyone but will still achieve what others desire to achieve through brawling.

Let us stop behaving like the Ostrich that buries its head in the sand, thinking it is hiding!
The earlier we recognise the "problem" and find a way to deal with it, the better for all of us.

The Ibos, over generations, have been told the "false narrative" that the Yorubas caused their loss in the Civil war and prevented them from forming Biafra but what their old parents fail to tell them are:

1.) the Yorubas were not ready for war (if they ever are!) at that time because all the Military Garrisons in Western Nigeria are manned by Northern officers and Soldiers. To wage war at "that point" when Ojukwu wanted it, would have been worse than the suicide that Ojukwu led Ibos into, within 1967-1969.
Ojukwu was advised of this by Awolowo, but he chose to ignore it, while expecting Awolowo to back him up in his suicide mission. shocked

2.) While Yorubas generally did not participate "physically" in the war at the earlier stage (trying to play "neutral" as far as possible), they only felt provoked into the war and participated openly and physically, when Ojukwu, in his own wisdom, decided that it is better for the Biafran troops to attack Southwards towards Lagos (attempting to annihilate Yoruba lands in the process!) than to face the Northerners who are the ones attacking him.
Maybe he took the docility of the Yorubas for Cowardice (as is always the case even till today!) or it was just plain miscalculation.
Ojukwu's Baifra attacked as far as Oore, a boundary town between Benin and Ijebu ode!
The Yorubas had no other choice than to defend their land, just as any Ibo will do, if faced with the same options.
Thus, the Biafrans were forces into a retreat as far as Onitsha and other "options" taken by Yorubas at that point dealt the final blow on Biafran military adventure and eventual surrender.
If Yoruba towns were not raided by Baifran Soldiers, Yorubas will simply have kept turning a blind eye and let the Ibos sort it out with the Yorubas.
Remember that the Yorubas were also not too happy with what was going-on back then, but the Ibo leader chose to wage war (without an accurate appraisal of his chances, very Ibo-like, l would say), the Yorubas as usual, took a "calculated and foresight approach" and made the rigth decision, back then, based on available options.
So, to blame their loss on the Yorubas is just plain mischief.
Ibos must disabuse the minds of their children and stop feeding them with false hatred.

Finally, Yorubas are adjudged the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria hence, it is only in Yorubaland that you will find both Hausas and Igbos living without any form of hindrance.
Hardly will you find a Yoruba occupying any significant "local post" in Ibo land. To buy property their sef, na waar!
Ibos love to live in other's people's land but are not that welcoming to others.

if "others" are allowed to live freely in your own enclave and have significant properties there, that means you have a 'leverage' over them, when it comes to a "hostage negotiation" situation. undecided
When people have nothing to lose from living your lands, then living will be a piece of cake, while you cant your own loses.
Think about that for a minute.
Welcoming others and making them feel welcomed, is not an act of foolishness, as the Ibos always want Yorubas to think.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, l think some people should explain to him that coming to Lagos as a "show of force" will create more hatred for him and his Igbos. he will be resisted, by all means possible,[size=16pt]even very extreme means is not left out.[/size]
Unless Ibos want to declare another war in Lagos.

When someone loves you, you will know and dont need to be told so...and vice-versa.
Generally, Ibos hate Yorubas and Yorubas dont love Ibos.

Unfortunately, a "workable Biafra" is not achievable without the cooperation of the Yorubas
Its as simple as that.

Sorry, I just wanted to highlight that part of it
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Emassive(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
So when is your liberation date? How long will you wait to put the truth in action?

bakynes:
FFK should keep deceiving himself,Kanu is only playing eye service with him. Majority of Igbo people hate Yoruba people. They even teach their Children to hate Yoruba, but I can't remember a Yoruba person teaching his kids to hate an Igbo person, we are indifferent abt the Igbos we neither love nor hate them. Kanu did say those bad things about Yoruba pastors, leaders and people in general. He has no respect for any Yoruba leader except the ones trying to famz with him like FFK and Fayose.

There is no doubt it looks like a good cause but it has a political undertone underneath so I choose to believe it is not a genuine cause for liberation of the oppressed.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
bilazego:

Keep shaking your head until it falls off your neck. It's the 'rubbish' your are hearing from Kanu that is making the country authorities to be talking about restructuring today. Some yoruba groups are already singing same tunes with him.
[/s]

Shut up with your lies, Kanu was singing One Nigeria when the likes of Soyinka and co were talking restructuring. You should go feed your fellow dumb ipob miscreant with your lies.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by femolii: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
ffk need urgent medical attention.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by sheyinoni(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
tinktanker:
truth is bitter. Even some south Africans called mandela a fool.
How many %, too little to be taken into consideration
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by femolii: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
bilazego:

If you're unique, then seek your own republic rather than begging to remain one.
u need sense
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Markfemi: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Daboomb:

All your "reasons" above are based solely on one thing: ECONOMICS of SURVIVAL.
All you need do, to gauge the level of hatred Ibos have for other Nigerians, especially Yorubas, is READ COMMENTS on this Nairaland (because it is done anonymously, they can afford to say exactly how they feel).

Ibos naturally, seems to be angry and hateful people (maybe the war has an impact in such disposition), just like they are naturally greedy and aggressive. Notice that for the Ibo man, its all about boasting, shouting and fighting.

On the other hand, Yorubas are generally cunning, sharp-witted and thoughtful, reason they wont quickly go into a brawl with anyone but will still achieve what others desire to achieve through brawling.

Let us stop behaving like the Ostrich that buries its head in the sand, thinking it is hiding!
The earlier we recognise the "problem" and find a way to deal with it, the better for all of us.

The Ibos, over generations, have been told the "false narrative" that the Yorubas caused their loss in the Civil war and prevented them from forming Biafra but what their old parents fail to tell them are:

1.) the Yorubas were not ready for war (if they ever are!) at that time because all the Military Garrisons in Western Nigeria are manned by Northern officers and Soldiers. To wage war at "that point" when Ojukwu wanted it, would have been worse than the suicide that Ojukwu led Ibos into, within 1967-1969.
Ojukwu was advised of this by Awolowo, but he chose to ignore it, while expecting Awolowo to back him up in his suicide mission. shocked

2.) While Yorubas generally did not participate "physically" in the war at the earlier stage (trying to play "neutral" as far as possible), they only felt provoked into the war and participated openly and physically, when Ojukwu, in his own wisdom, decided that it is better for the Biafran troops to attack Southwards towards Lagos (attempting to annihilate Yoruba lands in the process!) than to face the Northerners who are the ones attacking him.
Maybe he took the docility of the Yorubas for Cowardice (as is always the case even till today!) or it was just plain miscalculation.
Ojukwu's Baifra attacked as far as Oore, a boundary town between Benin and Ijebu ode!
The Yorubas had no other choice than to defend their land, just as any Ibo will do, if faced with the same options.
Thus, the Biafrans were forces into a retreat as far as Onitsha and other "options" taken by Yorubas at that point dealt the final blow on Biafran military adventure and eventual surrender.
If Yoruba towns were not raided by Baifran Soldiers, Yorubas will simply have kept turning a blind eye and let the Ibos sort it out with the Yorubas.
Remember that the Yorubas were also not too happy with what was going-on back then, but the Ibo leader chose to wage war (without an accurate appraisal of his chances, very Ibo-like, l would say), the Yorubas as usual, took a "calculated and foresight approach" and made the rigth decision, back then, based on available options.
So, to blame their loss on the Yorubas is just plain mischief.
Ibos must disabuse the minds of their children and stop feeding them with false hatred.

Finally, Yorubas are adjudged the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria hence, it is only in Yorubaland that you will find both Hausas and Igbos living without any form of hindrance.
Hardly will you find a Yoruba occupying any significant "local post" in Ibo land. To buy property their sef, na waar!
Ibos love to live in other's people's land but are not that welcoming to others.

if "others" are allowed to live freely in your own enclave and have significant properties there, that means you have a 'leverage' over them, when it comes to a "hostage negotiation" situation. undecided
When people have nothing to lose from living your lands, then living will be a piece of cake, while you cant your own loses.
Think about that for a minute.
Welcoming others and making them feel welcomed, is not an act of foolishness, as the Ibos always want Yorubas to think.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, l think some people should explain to him that coming to Lagos as a "show of force" will create more hatred for him and his Igbos. he will be resisted, by all means possible, even extreme means is not left out.
Unless Ibos want to declare another war in Lagos.

When someone loves you, you will know and dont need to be told so...and vice-versa.
Generally, Ibos hate Yorubas and Yorubas dont love Ibos.

Unfortunately, a "workable Biafra" is not achievable without the cooperation of the Yorubas
Its as simple as that.

God bless you for simple summary

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nwakaumu(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
sheyinoni:

Spot on,u are correct I am so surprise at this hate on nairaland's because 70% of my friends are Igbo's very good guys seriously expect one sha,but I do love them no homo
Keep lying to yourself.we igbo hate yoruba for hating us in the first place.its just that igbo are just tolerating you noise making.yoruba are too cowardly to show his hatred openly in front of an igbo man,thats why they resort to backstabbing and gossiping. me i hate yoruba.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
honourhim:
He made some points. I am proud to be an igbo man but for me, ipob should stop abusing Yorubas. A United southern Nigeria is better than Biafra.

you are either a Yoruba or yoroigbo.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
ERockson:
Kanu should limit his rally to Biafra land to avoid sad stories. If we need rally in Yoruba land, we will conduct it. It will be bloody!!!

What will be bloody?
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by femolii: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
ola6:
grin grin grin grin grin

Who is FFK in Lagos or anywhere in Yoruba Land ?? Someone that cannot control 10 people is giving command to Lagosians?

FFK, tell Nnamdi Kanu and his boys to tell us the DATE AND LOCATION of his rally in Lagos. Let us see if no one can do something or not. smiley

Unless, he begs and is granted permission; his safety is not guaranteed, best believe.

I see this guy sneaking in, hold a 1 minute rally, take pictures and quickly run back to Anambra. Awon chest beater, internet warriors cheesy wink
Thanksa u, let him give date we are waiting
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by BrutalJab: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

So selling gala in Lagos traffic means you control that place. You share a 1 BQ room with 9 other Ibos in far away Ajegunle, yet you are making mouth online. You think we dont know you. Lol
I employ and feed you and your brothers.

It's a no man's land boy.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by BrutalJab: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
femolii:
Immigrant u are just making ur self happy in vain but when d time come u will know yorubas are the owner of lagos.
una get mind? Hahahahah

Na beating una chop last last aswear.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by JideAmuGiaka: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
bakynes:
FFK should keep deceiving himself,Kanu is only playing eye service with him. Majority of Igbo people hate Yoruba people. They even teach their Children to hate Yoruba, but I can't remember a Yoruba person teaching his kids to hate an Igbo person, we are indifferent abt the Igbos we neither love nor hate them. Kanu did say those bad things about Yoruba pastors, leaders and people in general. He has no respect for any Yoruba leader except the ones trying to famz with him like FFK and Fayose.

There is no doubt it looks like a good cause but it has a political undertone underneath so I choose to believe it is not a genuine cause for liberation of the oppressed.

People like you are the reason Nigeria won't move forward. You claim that Igbos hate yorubas but this your post just sold you away. How can you be in your house and know what is happening in every Igbo person's house?.

"Igbos are teaching their children to hate the Yorubas but l can't remember any Yoruba teaching his kids to hate the igbos". So you know what goes on in every Igbo and Yoruba house?.

Honestly you're guilty of what you're accusing the Igbos of.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
bakynes:

""Majority of Igbo people hate Yoruba people. They even teach their Children to hate Yoruba"'

The igbos remain the only tribe in Nigeria that has been able to coexist(very peacefully) with all other tribes, igbos live in every single village/local government/state in Nigeria and have done that for a century...

Just reduce the hatred, it won't help.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by sheyinoni(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Keep lying to yourself.we igbo hate yoruba for hating us in the first place.its just that igbo are just tolerating you noise making.yoruba are too cowardly to show his hatred openly in front of an igbo man,thats why they resort to backstabbing and gossiping. me i hate yoruba.
U fool,I forget to tell you my Igbo friends are learned and working class so no get time for unnecessary hating or stupidity. Anyway every tribe has its hierarchy

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:
[s][/s]

Which success? How can a Yoruba man envy a gala seller or cocaine smuggler. Are you okay?
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove dominique

rule 2
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
MichealMbaEmeri:
[s][/s]

Why do Abakaliki Ibo hate wawa Ibo? Why do you all hate Osu Ibo? The Anambra Ibo are even superior to other inferior Ibos.
[/s]
insulting a tribe
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove dominique
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

Same way its hard to see wawa Ibo getting married to an Osu Ibo.

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by JideAmuGiaka: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
ola6:
grin grin grin grin grin

Who is FFK in Lagos or anywhere in Yoruba Land ?? Someone that cannot control 10 people is giving command to Lagosians?

FFK, tell Nnamdi Kanu and his boys to tell us the DATE AND LOCATION of his rally in Lagos. Let us see if no one can do something or not. smiley

Unless, he begs and is granted permission; his safety is not guaranteed, best believe.

I see this guy sneaking in, hold a 1 minute rally, take pictures and quickly run back to Anambra. Awon chest beater, internet warriors cheesy wink

Over the years, AFONJANS has proving to be the chest beaters. They said that Dino cannot come to Lagos but the day Dino came, they all ran to Ogbomosho Forest.

They gave the Ife police 7 days to release their Oba but the same Oba is still crying from police cell till tomorrow. The list is endless.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by madux3: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you are in dare need to skyrocket your business to the next level visit: https://www.angels-ad-pbb.com
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by ola6: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Over the years, AFONJANS has proving to be the chest beaters. They said that Dino cannot come to Lagos but the day Dino came, they all ran to Ogbomosho Forest.

They gave the Ife police 7 days to release their Oba but the same Oba is still crying from police cell till tomorrow. The list is endless.

I totally agree with you. Please let us know when you are coming to hold your rally and the location of this rally. Thank you.

Yours sincerely

A cowardly afonja

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
BrutalJab:

I employ and feed you and your brothers.

It's a no man's land boy.

You cant even feed yourself, we have seen you here before and you are just one ugly kid. Typical nairaland imaginary mansion owner, go sell your gala before LASTMA use koboko to wipe your flat head. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
cursedAbiola:

You are frustrated cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nwakaumu(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
sheyinoni:

U fool,I forget to tell you my Igbo friends are learned and working class so no get time for unnecessary hating or stupidity. Anyway every tribe has its hierarchy
May be you did not realise the fact that most igbo are working class and learned like me.but the fact is that we cant forget the inglorious role yoruba played in our history by conniving with hausa-fulang to slaughter more than 3 million igbo in the war,which is the second highest genocide in the history of the mordern world.tell me more about love.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by gberra: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lilimax:

I live in theSW and has never witnessed one among all the
Yoruba-Igbo marriages I've attended so far embarassed
I won't dispute your personal encounter but recent instances are well enough to throw such notion into a trashcan. Come Area naw, For area you go see things. It doesn't stop them going to church o.
Get back to me if want a life version.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.