Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) (19082 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by toastedbread: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
Lemme keep mute...

it looks like the one you bought for me last month?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Na shakara nau. You no know me? grin grin

Amarabae never marry. She dey follow me go hajj next month. Na mah Biafra wife be that.
cheesy

Alhaja Amarabae

God punish devil, Amara don marry, Alhaji abi u wan talk say you wan to do shinor
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by adajoe555: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2017
toastedbread:

grin
toastedbread:

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by toastedbread: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2017
adajoe555:

grin
u n dis your teeth ehn.
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by adajoe555: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2017
toastedbread:
u n dis your teeth ehn.

its fine na with some gaps
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by toastedbread: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2017
adajoe555:

its fine na with some gaps

pikshur or adonblivit
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by adajoe555: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2017
toastedbread:

pikshur or adonblivit

No pikssure sir
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Dexema(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2017
The guy is obviously a "shower" but even at that his antenna is huge, there will never be a problem of no network with that kind of antenna.
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by fergus0n: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2017
hibiscus76:
I love his skin colour
i smell lies grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by fergus0n: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2017
flamee:
Nice boxers cheesy
grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Most logical explanation ever grin
U grab?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mafking:

Banana me,abi cassava undecided
E go fit be cucumber sef
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lightwands:
Hey, You're beautiful.
Thank you
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
dareerah:
U grab?
Offcourse...I grab like goal keeper
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Offcourse...I grab like goal keeper
grin Excellent student..
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
dareerah:
grin Excellent student..

Lol dint know I was a student grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol dint know I was a student grin
Right now, you are..
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
dareerah:
Right now, you are..

Yes aunty...I'm willing to learn aunty grin

1 Like

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
I am seeing Gov. Seriake DICKSON of Bayelsa.

ebi like say u like dickson alot - u wan go back to the labour room soon abi?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
adadike281:
shocked wow! Nna, dis guy dikwa huge

me ma i gettam for babban Bura. I fit gib u wallahi
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
gulfer:
Which of the legs
Your mind is so dirty.Leg na leg nah smiley
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibkkk:
I love his leg grin

Kai yarinya! i dey likeam for big abunnam and you never tell me. me i gettam for big wallahi and i sabi useam well well
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

Kai yarinya! i dey likeam for big abunnam and you never tell me. me i gettam for big wallahi and i sabi useam well well
Aboki, abeg comot dia.Someone cannot like a leg in peace again?O ya,show me ur own leg,lemme compare grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by uzormoses(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
O ga o! O to bi!! Jus like my cassava
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by TheTourist: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
flamee:
Nice boxers cheesy

I have a similar boxers tho wink
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by TheTourist: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibkkk:
I love his leg grin

Wait till you see my leg, you'll find solace
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by TheTourist: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
adadike281:
shocked wow! Nna, dis guy dikwa huge

You ehnn lol... Idikwa fine yourself tho
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by TheTourist: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
dareerah:
Seems this guy stole banana daz why he hid it inside d boxer..

BANANA FALL ON YOU. grin cheesy smiley
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
TheTourist:

Wait till you see my leg, you'll find solace
What's special?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by TheTourist: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibkkk:

What's special?

It's curved like a French curve and it's deep. grin shocked

No spoil me plss *passing by* grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Mayor1996(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice boxers......really nice boxers

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
TheTourist:

It's curved like a French curve and it's deep. grin shocked

No spoil me plss *passing by* grin
You have a bow leg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Womb Is Damaged / 7 Guilt-free Excuses To Cut A Bad Date Short / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.