Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) (19088 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by TheTourist: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibkkk:

You have a bow leg?

Yes, the type of bow-leg you like wink
I know your spec
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
TheTourist:

Yes, the type of bow-leg you like wink
I know your spec
Spoilt shild grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by raquel97: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Receiving this one is death straight shocked
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by TheTourist: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibkkk:

Spoilt shild grin

Iss you tha wan to spoil me oo.
Hope you're having a good day today smiley
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by femo86(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dis kain one go tear sumtin nah.....with immense pains...

Chai....babes dey try ooooooo

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Jostico: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
I am seeing Gov. Seriake DICKSON of Bayelsa.

Nne nnor ooooo
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Abee79(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
adadike281:
shocked wow! Nna, dis guy dikwa huge

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
TheTourist:

I have a similar boxers tho wink
ok
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Mafking(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
dareerah:
E go fit be cucumber sef
I heard cucumber reduces pimple on girls face...that's why their demand for it is high.....
Is it true?? How can an innocent fruit be gender sensitive
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
hibiscus76:
I love his skin colour
this one pass ur power.
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibkkk:

Aboki, abeg comot dia.Someone cannot like a leg in peace again?O ya,show me ur own leg,lemme compare grin

wallahi no froblem ai, pollow me to za oza room, i go see everything there
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

wallahi no froblem ai, pollow me to za oza room, i go see everything there
shocked
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mafking:

I heard cucumber reduces pimple on girls face...that's why their demand for it is high.....
Is it true?? How can an innocent fruit be gender sensitive

i also heard sperm whitens teeth tongue (i heard)
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
TheTourist:

BANANA FALL ON YOU. grin cheesy smiley
Punna for on you!!
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibkkk:

shocked

...i dey pear ne? na small small e go enter, i no go pain for your abunnam
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Mafking(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
i also heard sperm whitens teeth tongue (i heard)
Lol...thank God you have used your own hand to do yourself... Making two question you will answer tongue
Just post the picture of your teeth fast fast grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 5:48am On Aug 03, 2017
Girls have saved that picture for later in their bedroom when they can insert finger. grin grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by idyicy45: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2017
flamee:
Nice boxers cheesy
oloshohttp://www.nairaland.com/3959838/message-guys-disturbing-dm-pics
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by hardon1(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2017
adadike281:

if they are yours, those breasts are indeed ADADIKE
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Lightwands(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
Thank you
you're welcome.
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mafking:

Lol...thank God you have used your own hand to do yourself... Making two question you will answer tongue
Just post the picture of your teeth fast fast grin
I dunno how to smile, so take this grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Mafking(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
I dunno how to smile, so take this grin

Wow shocked
Your teeth is soo white...
Now tell me how many gallons of sperm have you drunk tongue
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mafking:

Wow shocked
Your teeth is soo white...
Now tell me how many gallons of sperm have you drunk tongue
My teeth are naturally white, i don't do man juice grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Mafking(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
My teeth are naturally white, i don't do man juice grin

Wow....I feel cheated...
Maybe I should just stop doing the favour of going down on girls lipsrsealed
Ah mean once you go down on a girl you are automatically doing her juice(you know what ah mean wink )
And you you are here bragging that you don't do our juice undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mafking:

Wow....I feel cheated...
Ah mean once you go down on a girl you are automatically doing her juice(you know what ah mean wink )
And you you are here bragging that you don't do our juice undecided undecided undecided
Oral don't work 4 me, i think it's really disgusting..
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mafking:

Wow....I feel cheated...
Oral don't work 4 me, i think it's really disgusting..
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Mafking(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
Anal don't work 4 me, i think it's really disgusting..
Yuck...did you just say anal
I was talking about blowj0b...
And I rarely think about anal shii,like pvssy is a great distraction(buh I didn't say I will not try to enter if given the chance.o cheesy)
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mafking:

Yuck...did you just say anal
I was talking about blowj0b...
And I rarely think about anal shii,like pvssy is a great distraction(buh I didn't say I will not try to enter if given the chance.o cheesy)
Sorry i meant oral
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Mafking(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
Sorry i meant oral
Haha....anal,oral,banana,cucumber....

I think your libido is higher than mine lipsrsealed
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
adadike281:
hmmmmm....a good size rite
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
Seems this guy stole banana daz why he hid it inside d boxer..
girls love such banana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Guilt-free Excuses To Cut A Bad Date Short / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.