Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? (7274 Views)

5 Things Every Female Virgin Should Know (and No One Will Tell Her)!!!! / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Madukaele(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2010
I found out yesterday that the girl that i luv so much is no more a virgin,she started dating another guy some years back that lead to us breaking up  3 years ago, now we are back together i found out that she isnt a virgin anymore, the funny thing is that she didnt know when she disvirgined, all she can say is that it was 2008, she dont know which month in2008, if it was beginning or middle or end of the year, Ladies is it possible not to know when you disvirgined.
  i saw her treating an infection, she refuses to admit is an sexualy transmited infection, can it be that this other guy was unfaithful to her? is it why they are no more together?is it why she came back to me?
  i feel cheated, pain .confused? i dont know if i should end this relationship or continue. I dont belive the answer she is giving about why she broke up with the other intimacy guy.
I need advice should i leave her or believe her.
I fingered a girl the same year she disvirgined does it mean i am also not a virgin even though i havnt digged a lady before. should i disvirgin with someone else and call it equal?
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2010
lol again?
unless she was drunk and/or drugged, then she should remember that night.
lol
lol
all i can do is laugh lol
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by ccollins(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2010
U sef,are u virgin too?
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by deluxecad(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2010
@THE AMAKA: is it only in d nite people lose their virginity? Lol! @Poster: use ur brain.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by romsky: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2010
you broke up with her 3 years ago and u xpect to meet her same way u left her ?
my guy get real lots of fowl don cross road
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Tinksh(f): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2010
Hahahah!!! Sooooo funny!!! Of course she knows exactly when she was disvirgined!! Its not something you wouldnt notice happening! Cracks me up!!! smiley smiley She is spinning you a story, dont be fooled!
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by toosoon(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2010
@poster

her coming back was to infect you with HIV and you fell for it. embarassed
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Seun(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2010
It's not as if you're a virgin yourself, so get over it.  She did not violate you so there's nothing to forgive.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Ben13: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2010
Look for another virgin, pls.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by estrella(f): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2010
you broke up with her when she was a virgin and you didn't sleep with anyone else right? you kept your own virginity intact abi? If you are a virgin,then by all means, don't forgive her,but if you aren't,please cut the bullshit and stop talking about forgiveness!! get over it!
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by CrazyMan(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2010
Take her to a doctor for tests if she's truly infected with any sexually transmitted disease.

If she test negative, then you can give that relationship a second thought; but if she's positive, then flee for your precious life.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by peelovee(f): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2010
estrella:

you broke up with her when she was a virgin and you didn't sleep with anyone else right? you kept your own virginity intact abi? If you are a virgin,then by all means, don't forgive her,but if you aren't,please cut the bullshit and stop talking about forgiveness!! get over it!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by peelovee(f): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2010
estrella:

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by ddiamond(f): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
shit happens get over it, cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by ima1(f): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
Seun:

It's not as if you're a virgin yourself, so get over it.  She did not violate you so there's nothing to forgive.

abeg help me tell am,
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Amigoz(f): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ben-10:

Look for another virgin, pls.

He might need some -----------------------------------------------------> directions cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by naijaswag1: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
why didn't you dis virgin her then? Did you think that she will just lie fallow? You are not serious.Don't forgive and look for another virgin.Are you a virgin yourself? Anu ofia.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by frank317: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
Guy, u sound so young and inexperienced which makes u sound so stupid. Y are u obssessd wit virgin? I bet u are not above 17yrs. Look kid there is more 2 life than virgin and askin 4 d day she broke up? She is obviously wiser than u. Talk 2 ur uncle, elder botha or coursin, they shuld guide b4 u get infected wit HIV
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by yimiton(f): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
Very funny post. I can only laugh.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by r231(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by oge4real(f): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by kitlady02(f): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hahahaha, hehehehe
for d first tym 2day i really laughed, Thank you poster
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Madukaele(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
i never knew this will be a funny topic but am really serious about all i wrote, i luv her all am asking is it safe to do so, she went for lab test and the report showed she is negative i also saw the result. about the infection she said she contacted it from the toilet she was using when she went for a holiday. Can al this be true ,ols i need help before i regret any decision i take.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
Chei! See what virginity, or the lack of it, is making people do . . . undecided
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Freiburger(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
This virgin an non-virgin thing are virgins stll respected in our today world? not even in the catholic churches.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
Quick question, are you a virgin? If yes then dump her if no, then put up or shut up.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by MaiSuya(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
the funny thing is that she didnt know when she disvirgined, all she can say is that it was 2008

She can't remember the first time she did it? How preposterous!

But even more preposterous is this. . .

should i disvirgin with someone else and call it equal?

yeye boy! angry
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by GoodLuck3: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
Poster, even if you claim to be a virgin, do we have a radder or a mechanism of finding out, If you do not want her, just move on with your life in search of a virgin like you. However, be aware of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases, since you are a virrrrrrrrrrrrrrgin.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Madukaele(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
Since she said that her last relationship with the guy ended because she refused to have sex with him again, can that lead to total brake up? or is there something she is not telling me, normally if i were the guy she claimed loved her so much, i dont think because i cant have sex with her again will make me delete every contact with her and she delete mine. Is it possible? i just dont think she is telling me the whole truth about her past life.
Can she be saying the truth? . I need someone i can trust in life.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Tinksh(f): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2010
She isnt telling you the truth! You CAN NOT catch anything from a toilet seat, thats a ridiculous lie made by people who are trying to screw you over!!! Honestly, check it out. Ask a doctor, its rubbish. Regardless of the 'virgin' thing she is lying to you about everything else. So i would be asking why she is lying, what is she hiding!!!
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Luvlgenius(m): 1:20am On Feb 11, 2010
What do you want in a woman? At ur age u should be able to answer that question.

You should be able to choose your friends and not d other way.
U shld be in a relationship with someone u are comfortable with. Obviously u are no longer comfortable with this woman so quit that relationship.

Relationships are based on TRUST so if u cant trust her then it wont work!!

i think its time for u to roll man, find someone suitable, someone u can trust.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by ravenzord(m): 1:34am On Feb 11, 2010
Madukaele:

I found out yesterday that the girl that i luv so much is no more a virgin,she started dating another guy some years back that lead to us breaking up 3 years ago, now we are back together i found out that she isnt a virgin anymore, the funny thing is that she didnt know when she disvirgined, all she can say is that it was 2008, she dont know which month in2008, if it was beginning or middle or end of the year, Ladies is it possible not to know when you disvirgined.
i saw her treating an infection, she refuses to admit is an sexualy transmited infection, can it be that this other guy was unfaithful to her? is it why they are no more together?is it why she came back to me?
i feel cheated, pain .confused? i dont know if i should end this relationship or continue. I dont belive the answer she is giving about why she broke up with the other intimacy guy.
I need advice should i leave her or believe her.
I manipulated a girl the same year she disvirgined does it mean i am also not a virgin even though i havnt digged a lady before. should i disvirgin with someone else and call it equal?

So relationships are now a "do me I do you" affair? Cos ur gf got disvirgined while U guys were separated and can't remember the exact day it happened, U want to take your pound of flesh by sleeping with s'mun else. And when U do this, U guys will be even and live "happily ever after" ryt? So sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? / Pussy Licking!!! / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.