Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria (628 Views)

Man Strip Hooker Unclad, Attempt To Rape Her After Accusing Her Of Stealing 31k / Girl Videos Herself Bathing N*ked To Celebrate 19th Bithday / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by favourwealth: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigeria vlogger just strip naked to prove his love for Nigeria, is this weed or real love for his country?

You need to watch this shocking video...

==> WATCH VIRAL VIDEO HERE

==> DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by destinyyoung: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
OMG this giuy is crazy i just watch the video
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by fatimababy95(f): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by ngozione: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
someone should hold this guy before he enter road oh
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by jamespacker: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
this guy is crazy though he is speaking the truth
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by IdeyFindWife: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Recession and cheap weed's driven the murrfurker mad! Na hin type dey waka from one part of the country go join anoda just 2 years ago.

Now, next thing na to enter highway!

Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by destinyyoung: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
omg
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by jamespacker: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
this video is shocker of life
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by destinyyoung: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by jamespacker: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
madness on the highest level
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by destinyyoung: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria by favourwealth: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol the gy is really funny

(1) (Reply)

Help Suggestions Needed / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.