Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - (626 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by topskylinker(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
The Nigerian lady has come out to source for some advice online
According to her, she borrowed a sum of N4million naira from her husband to start a business, she is now wondering if she really needs to pay back the money. Read what she wrote below; "I borrowed money from my husband to start a business, about 4million and the business is doing great, but now I feel somehow paying him back, like am I suppose to pay him back our money? After all the business is for all of us even tho I opened it in my name.He has been asking me of the money and even threatening to close down the business if I don’t refund him back ,but I just feel somehow. How can I pay him back when he is sleeping with me,having s*x with me,paying him back just seem stupid to me. "If I make the mistake of pay him back ,I will spilt the money into pieces and make sure he does not touch me,

Soures: www.topskylinkers..com

I will deny him sex . 'How can my own husband ask me to pay back, are we business partners ? I take care of his kids free, I know how exhausting his love making can be, he will keep my legs hanging for straight 20 minutes, I suffer and fake org*sm just to make him happy ,if I pay back this money he will not like me at all. Need advise on how to handle it ." What do you think she should do? Pay the money back or not?

Click to see photos: http://topskylinkers..com.ng/2017/10/according-to-her-she-borrowed-sum-of.html#more
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please pay him. If you're in shoes how would you feel? That he's your husband doesn't mean he's not human being. Have bother to ask if he borrowed the money and his creditors are asking for it?

2 Likes

Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Alecssander(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
but i am reading you borrowed and normally borrowed money is not for free so pay back

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by fatimababy95(f): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
i do not even Know What to say on such threads
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Promxy94(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Some ladies are real characters, so because you borrowed money from your husband to start up your business, and as GOD may have it,your business is doing great. Now you don't want to pay him back, because you feel the money is your money because you are his wife, you feel the sex you are offering him is enough for it,forgetting that its a conjugal right that you are fulfilling.. So what if he never agreed to give you the money, or he then claimed that he don't have,what would you have done,I guess you would have stopped performing your duties as a wife. My dear, things are not done that way, my advice to you is that, a borrowed money remains a borrowed money, therefore you have to repay back the loan. Don't allow this to cause issues in your blissful marriage.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by luckyz4rea(m): 12:08am On Oct 20, 2017
You borrowed it so pay back what you borrowed! Especially because of next time before the introduction of once bitten twice shy, should you come back!

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by dopedealer(m): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2017
Last time i checked the defination of borrow .

verb
take and use (something belonging to someone else) with the intention of returning it.

I dont have much to say but you sounded more stupid when you said " you take care of his kids free and you know how exhausting his love making can be, he will keep your legs hanging for straight 20 minutes, suffer and fake org*sm just to make him happy ! Can you explain this please ? So for how many years have you been deceiving him/yourself. RASTA !!

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Lordave: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2017
It's all riddled with sex sex sex and fake orgasm.

This mother-bitch needs a hot sex that will culminate to an explosive orgasm and she's done with her husband and taking care of their children and of course she will pay her debt.

If the husband really want the money back, he should seek for a real digger to dig the bitch-mum hole. She's simply dissatisfied with his services in "za oza room".
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Dear op, you are such a clueless blogger. I can't hire you to run my social media accounts not to talk of my personal website or more my blog.

Look at that story you cooked up there. Do you really have to let it be that glaring you need traffic? That story is way too easy to tell it's nothing but...... You know the rest.
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Kowor(f): 1:05am On Oct 20, 2017
This is plain stupid.
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:27am On Oct 20, 2017
There's no place you go these days you won't get to see oponu
Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 20, 2017
grin

Abeeg, someone shud give that woman a dictionary...or better yet use that 4milli to buy all types of dictionaries... cheesy

Any relationships that involved & evolved around money shud have a contract...not verbal, but written..singned by 2 parties plus 2 witness...

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - by Kobicove(m): 5:17am On Oct 20, 2017
The borrower is servant to the lender...

Pay back what you owe undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of These Artificial Women / Questions To Ask Your Partner Before Marriage. / No Girls On The Internet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.