Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. (1894 Views)

The Game’s Teenage Ex-g!rlfriend & H-er Huge B00bs Step Out In Public[watch Vid] / Apology 2 My Bf / (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by Udiculus(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
I dated dis lady 4 2yrs b4 i notice we are not 2 be together because of her attitude nd erratic behaviour.She later broke up with me without even giving me a definite reason 4 our break up.I got upset nd was bitter cos i luv her so much but like d saying u can force a horse 2 d water but u can force d horse 2 drink water.I accepted my fate nd move on.I thought bygone was suppose 2 be a bygone until dis whole past blown up again when my elder brother introduce dis same EX lover of mine as his finance 2 my parent.Right now i am perplex cos i dont know i 2 break d news 2 my bros i once dated his finance,u Naira landers should help me cos i dont even know i 2 go about it,help me, embarassed.
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by r231(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
if he is your blood brother tell him wsup and let him make his decision. you don't have to say anything bad about her just tell him you've dated her before and thats all.

Goodluck
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by skfa1: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
Udiculus:

I dated dis lady 4 2yrs b4 i notice we are not 2 be together because of her attitude nd erratic behaviour.She later broke up with me without even giving me a definite reason 4 our break up.I got upset nd was bitter cos i luv her so much but like d saying u can force a horse 2 d water but u can force d horse 2 drink water.I accepted my fate nd move on.I thought bygone was suppose 2 be a bygone until dis whole past blown up again when my elder brother introduce dis same EX lover of mine as his finance 2 my parent.Right now i am perplex cos i dont know i 2 break d news 2 my bros i once dated his finance,u Naira landers should help me cos i dont even know i 2 go about it,help me, embarassed.

Sounds like a movei story. The best is to call ur brother and let him know.
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by Udiculus(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
She was even surprise 2 see me when she was introduce as my elder brother finance.She later called me nd was begging me not 2 let d cat out of d bag dat she loves my brother very much nd dat she is ready 2 do anything just 2 cover her past secret as a lover with me.I scared her nd told her dat i am going 2 reveal all our past love affairs 2 my big brother but 2 be sincere i know even get d nerves not 2 talk of liver,my fellow members what 2 i do or what would u do if u were 2 be in my situation.
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by Udiculus(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hey guys,i know if i break d news i dated his finance,d way he will bounce back or pay me back is what i dont know cos he has been so nice nd kind,who knows if dis news will not change everything.I have told my EX 2 do d talking by herselve but all she says is dat my brother might leave her,so what do u guys now think cos dis is what i call hot pepper,i just hope i come out of dis problem.
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by opokonwa(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
Your brother will not forgive you when this story bursts out eventually in future.
You can't keep this secret till the grave you know.
Better spill the beans now than later.
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by Amigoz(f): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
r231:

if he is your blood brother tell him wsup and let him make his decision. you don't have to say anything bad about her just tell him you've dated her before and thats all.

Goodluck

opokonwa:

Your brother will not forgive you when this story bursts out eventually in future.
You can't keep this secret till the grave you know.
Better spill the beans now than later.

I agree with them. . . speak NOW cool
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by denzel2009: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
I can't help but correct you that its not finance. Goodluck anyways!
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by r231(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
Udiculus:

Hey guys,i know if i break d news i dated his finance,d way he will bounce back or pay me back is what i dont know cos he has been so nice nd kind,who knows if dis news will not change everything.I have told my EX 2 do d talking by herselve but all she says is dat my brother might leave her,so what do u guys now think cos dis is what i call hot pepper,i just hope i come out of dis problem.

I take it he is not your blood brother or maybe you don't like him that much.
why should you tell her to tell him
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by Odunnu: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
Plz tell him now,I'v wtnessd somethn similar to ths and u sure dnt wan2 knw d wreck itz causd 2dat family.
Let hm knw u'v dated bt skip d durrty detail
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by daylae(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
@poster u're a lucky man bro,cus its still within the family. Cograts!
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by kitlady02(f): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
Oh ow, what a mess,

I think you should tell ur brother
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by oge4real(f): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
The fact that she has refused to tekk your brother the truth leaves much to b desired of her attitude.
Please tell your brother ASAP.
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2010
It's well,
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by galatico(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2010
Open up to your brother, and let him make he decision that suits him .
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by DOAweb(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2010
Blood Brother or not , he deserves to know and it should come from you not the girl - hey be a man.  cool
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by YME4(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2010
How is this any of your fault, you dated a girl, went your seperate ways only for your brother to bring the same girl home by sheer coincidence (or so I should hope).

If the story is as simple as my first line, then I can't see why you should have kept this from your brother up to this point.

Your relentness is fishy.

Telling your brother doesn't seem to be the only problem. Infact, it shouldn't even be a problem.

You didn't personally finish with her and you fear hidden and uncompletely dealt-with feelings might surface or is probably already creeping up. May not even be feelings, might be just a crazy urge to sample the goods once more (you may not be feeling this now, but what about tomorrow?). You are, but a man

We shouldn't really be discussing your brother. We should be advicing you first; on your own feelings if there be any, and of course how to discipline yourself for the future should your brother decide to continue with the relationship after you tell him.

Whatever the case, you NEED to tell your brother ASAP.

God help you.
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by 190: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
this is real wahala

just tell her to sleep with you one more tyme
and then dont tell your bro~

bad advice

tell your bro and save him from trouble

good advice

which ever you decide let us know
Re: Ex G.f Getting Married 2 My Brother. by tpia1: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Eyah

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food / Ladies, How Many Toasters/admirers Do U Have/get Overtures From In A Day, Week, Month And In A Year? / Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.