Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? (1901 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
Would you do this to your man or woman if you found out they are homo?

Warning: If you are NOT into graphic images do not click on the link!

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/37219

Do you think that will change anything?
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
I wish I didnt click on that video. So sad sad
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by r231(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Would you do this to your man or woman if you found out they are homo?

Warning: If you are NOT into graphic images do not click on the link!

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/37219

Do you think that will change anything?

you talking as if they pick up a cutlass and chop him/her up in pieces undecided undecided undecided

the only funny thing about the video is i cant tell if he/she is male or female apart from no breast and also why the skin is yellow and the feet is so black undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
r231:

you talking as if they pick up a cutlass and chop him/her up in pieces undecided undecided undecided

the only funny thing about the video is i cant tell if he/she is male or female apart from no bosom and also why the skin is yellow and the feet is so black undecided undecided undecided

I was talking to those who claim to be PURE and against reality. Now shut it! angry
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by r231(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I was talking to those who claim to be PURE and against reality. Now shut it! angry

now bring you mouth here for a nice kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
I don't do married men. Bring one of your single brother here. tongue
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by r231(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
leave story. . . . abeg bring your mouth here grin grin
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Goldieluks: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
the video is so sad,this is why i hate these barbaric treatment on humans,
especially in Africa.

r321 you are a cheap man. angry

sad sad sad
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by sexsinners(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
wow i would honestly never do thatto a person sinner or no sinner. i donèt have the right to touch them.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by r231(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

the video is so sad,this is why i hate these barbaric treatment on humans,
especially in Africa.

r321 you are a cheap man. angry

sad sad sad

awwww. . . . . well dats what happen wen u neglect me here since morning grin grin grin
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
Oh you gon skip me like a bad habit? angry angry
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Goldieluks: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
r231:

awwww. . . . . well dats what happen wen u neglect me here since morning  grin grin grin

angry angry angry grin
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Mynd44: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
No I would not
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima IS GAY.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Goldieluks: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ ,i don't know why he's hiding it,Mrs chima we like you that way undecided undecided
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by HighChief4(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2011
Orikinla:

Mrs.Chima IS man-lover.

You might have a point there, why is he hiding he is homo and keep attacking guys here
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by whyMMM: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
i will be happy undecided
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
High_Chief:

You might have a point there, why is he hiding he is homo and keep attacking guys here

Are you serious? I attack men or you mean the men attack ME?

Some women will fight back even if it is a man attacking her.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by pendo89(f): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
Is he a she or is she a he?
Damn! I though he was male until they took off his clothes and I cldn't see it!
undecided
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
helloo^^^ cheesy
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2011
pendo89:

Is he a she or is she a he?
Damn! I though he was male until they took off his clothes and I cldn't see it!
undecided

You know men are very little downstairs. Ask MMM.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Kslib(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
I thank my stars, i didn't click the vid!!
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by pendo89(f): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
Good lord, he really put up a fight! grin
You know I held my breathe all through cz I thought they were going to bobbit it?
He would have been killed if he was in uganda.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by HighChief4(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you serious? I attack men or you mean the men attack ME?

Some women will fight back even if it is a man attacking her.

I can dig out so many threads here, where you attack guys unnecesarily. Meanwhile, why do you hide you are g[i]a[/i]y?
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
High_Chief:

I can dig out so many threads here, where you attack guys unnecesarily. Meanwhile, why do you hide you are g[i]a[/i]y?

Again if you attack me I will attack back. Dig those threads and see who started the shit. It won't be me.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by HighChief4(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^You dont always have to attack back. But why do you hide you are g[i]a[/i]y, you are not proud or something?
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
LMAO@you don't have to attack back  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where this mofo think he's at? The Garden of Eden?   undecided
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Nayah(f): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
Well this is really sad for this person, even though I truly believe homosexuality is not a "natural" thing, I won't accept this kind of violent blaming, that won't change anything I think homosexual are human being first before being gay

Now I can understand her/his angry, but not tolerate it this way
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Goldieluks: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@you don't have to attack back  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where this mofo think he's at? The Garden of Eden?   undecided

are you G.a.y or NOT?
answer the question ffs nigga
!!! undecided undecided
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
Nayah:

Well this is really sad for this person, even though I truly believe homosexuality is not a "natural" thing, I won't accept this kind of violent blaming, that won't change anything I think Same-sex are human being first before being man-lover

Now I can understand her/his angry, but not tolerate it this way

It is unfortunate. I still don't see how killing homos or even bully homos will STOP HOMOS. If they were to kill all of the homos that are alive in that area would that stop other homos from other areas from living their lifestyle? No.

But it is sad that THOSE people think so.
Re: Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? by Nayah(f): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs Chima you're right, I underline the fact homosexuality is still a non natural thing, they are human beings first sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Committed Adultery? / All Dis Naija Bitches / Does Relationship Break-ups Hit Men Harder Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.