Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Search Begins - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Search Begins (6482 Views)

Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos) / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
500 views doesn't equal to 500 calls naaw.
Martin0:
hahahahahahah aaaaa na wa oooogrin
How u go tell me say inside 500men not even one don agree to come see u aaaa nor get weitin I nor go see ooo bros u sure say this lady nor get bad character wey dey scare men awaygrin
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
Really bad character ooh.
ahshocked I know nagrin e don taeee wey I dey suspect am,dey form busy,
Even as busy as ashawo dem dey get suitorgrin
Abi na u busy pass them?grin
Maybe u need to change small like I go advice u hide ur bad part so that men go troop inngrin but nor expect them with this ur method ooo reality determines first,if reality nor work this can't workgrin
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
Really bad character ooh.
but anyway sha,I join u dey pray grin
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
If you say i am desperate, so be it and so what? Hope you are happy now? Now Run along
op relax eee we nor dey quarrelgrin why u dey shange am now,if u dey talk to me like that men go dey see u as hash womengrin
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
500 views doesn't equal to 500 calls naaw.
yeah I know but atleast 10or 20
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
LMAO grin grin grin
Don't be surprised if God changes your thoughts and imaginations and lands me a very quality wealthy husband material for a soulmate
Martin0:

Aaaaaaa man wey go marry u don suffer for that ceremonygrin

Bride price 5N mmm then the opposite traditional or the ceremony abi will be hell ...
Aaaa I see men coming to you but na court marriage dem go dey suggest oooo very very cheap no coolers of rice no canopy,grin just inside office,kiss ur bride marriage dob finish ooo...
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
It will suffice
Martin0:
I just dey wait for the testimonygrin
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
LMAO grin grin grin
Don't be surprised if God changes your thoughts and imaginations and lands me a very quality wealthy husband material for a soulmate
Amen ooooooo Amie Amiegrin
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
It will suffice
Amen oooooooo it most suffice according to yougrin
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Take your trash out. It stinks. Ewwww
Martin0:
ahshocked I know nagrin e don taeee wey I dey suspect am,dey form busy,
Even as busy as ashawo dem dey get suitorgrin
Abi na u busy pass them?grin
Maybe u need to change small like I go advice u hide ur bad part so that men go troop inngrin but nor expect them with this ur method ooo reality determines first,if reality nor work this can't workgrin
Re: My Search Begins by IamLEGEND1: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
You have been noticed. Thanks
I was only trying to point out a few things but you just had to reply with a stupid comment. I'm out, b.

Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
Take your trash out. It stinks. Ewwww
you can ask more about megrin incase u don't know
Re: My Search Begins by Marcelo290(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Are you gullible to ask me tha?
To you is it right for ladies to come out publicly searching for men,or don't you think is more of been degraded..Especially in this our modern society
STFU dude, Shut up! you ain't making any sense
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Marcelo290:

I just pity you,ladies coming online to search for a partner call out any couple that came online searching and got married..

Mention 1 with proves...
Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
True bro True...buh you know as human we need to take positive steps to actualizing our desires

Ohhhh, am a lady! cry
And I support your methods. Nothing wrong with it, just be open minded that u can meet your husband where u least expect. smiley

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaaaa see attack from village oooo shocked eeeee shocked

Op is despirate eee that the best thing I can say to her...

Relax op Relax stop this search just relax and craft out time for yourself to have fun and u will get the man u want not despirately looking for men na wa ooo...

From how this op is acting ,she's acting desperatelygrin

She is not desperate.

You are the desperate one, trying so hard to make her feel depressed , its so clear for all to see.
But your plan will not work.
Amin jesu!

1 Like

Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Those ladies and men who married or met online never announced it,it all started from somewhere or have u head about any couple saying he or she made an announcement and got a wife or a husband
It doesn't work probability is 50 50 just relax like we are here and who know she will find someone who she likes and someone who understand and likes her also..
This her way hmmmmm na probability oooo

I have two female friends who met their now husbands online and they are both married with kids.

So don't generalize.

It happens for real.
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
alexialin:

She is not desperate.

You are the desperate one, trying so hard to make her feel depressed , its so clear for all to see.
Amin jesu!
oh my God you mean I am oooo praise they living Godgrin

Now lemm split it out..

At her age no marriage and she claims she is alway's busy that she can't be in a relationship and now she feels she's not gonna be busy as she earlier stated mehn your women are deluded
Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
He's living in the 1920s
Marcelo290:
Re: My Search Begins by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
He's living in the 1920s
Good evening patroit, saw you today at obalende, was calling you, but you didn't answer
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
alexialin:

She is not desperate.

Amin jesu!
I wonder why women will continue to deciev themselves and claiming men are not serious jeeezzzz
God please have mercy on women and give them good brains to think right...

I have a girlfriend who recently got married @age 39 now she married a 28year's old guy she even tell the guy to increase her age base on some reasons according to her,this guy doesn't have a good paying job like her infact they guy is still struggling,now one major reason she told me was she married coz she was afraid she might not get a husband when she attains 40..

Imagine she got the guy a job sponsored the weeding and even paid her prize now this dud testified to his friends and his friends where seeing it as good catch coz to them the guy married for me but this lady married out of despiration..

It same thing op may likely experience but all thesame we are all praying for hergrin
Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Did you call my name? And where in Obalende?
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Good evening patroit, saw you today at obalende, was calling you, but you didn't answer
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
alexialin:

She is not desperate.

Amin jesu!
I mean the friends to guy believ their friend married her coz of money,trust me if op is not careful hmmmm stories that touches won't be a good one ooo
Re: My Search Begins by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Did you call my name? And where in Obalende?
You were in one vulcaniser shop like that, sorry thought I was using WhatsApp, no vex
Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Was I changing a customer's tyre/tube?
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

You were in one vulcaniser shop like that, sorry thought I was using WhatsApp, no vex
Re: My Search Begins by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Was I changing a customer's tire/tube?
Exactly, you were in your uniform, i was passing with Buhari photographer
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
alexialin:

I have two female friends who met their now husbands online and they are both married with kids.

So don't generalize.

It happens for real.

What am asking is did they actually announced like op did and got a wife or a husband

From all couples we have heard that married or met online it was never an announcement for marriage it all starting from been friends quoting each other's to emailing and from there to other stages not what op is doing..

Well if op believes in her faith no problem we will join her In prayer's
Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
I wonder why women will continue to deciev themselves and claiming men are not serious jeeezzzz
God please have mercy on women and give them good brains to think right...

I have a girlfriend who recently got married @age 39 now she married a 28year's old guy she even tell the guy to increase her age base on some reasons according to her,this guy doesn't have a good paying job like her infact they guy is still struggling,now one major reason she told me was she married coz she was afraid she might not get a husband when she attains 40..

Imagine she got the guy a job sponsored the weeding and even paid her prize now this dud testified to his friends and his friends where seeing it as good catch coz to them the guy married for me but this lady married out of despiration..

It same thing op may likely experience but all thesame we are all praying for hergrin

You see yourself?
Generalizing again?
Do u think all younger guys are broke and jobless?

Do u think any younger guy marrying an older lady is doing so cause of the benefits, he will receive?

If u feel so? Then UV lost it.

Am in a new relationship, with a younger overly handsome guy, who earns more than me, lives in a bigger and better apartment to mine, wit securities and all the works. But he decides to be with me instead of girls his age or way younger ladies.

So its all about choice. There is no spelled rule, that an older lady must marry a broke younger guy.

Your 40years old female friend wanted hers that way and its working for them.
Thats her choice.
Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

What am asking is did they actually announced like op did and got a wife or a husband

From all couples we have heard that married or met online it was never an announcement for marriage it all starting from been friends quoting each other's to emailing and from there to other stages not what op is doing..

Well if op believes in her faith no problem we will join her In prayer's

Well that's another angle to it.

Quoting each other works

Replying PMs works

But just let go, if this is what she prefers.

1 Like

Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oh i remember. I heard the crowd shouting when they were stoning some Booharee supporters. You are lucky i refused to give the tyres. They'd have roasted you for suya
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Exactly, you were in your uniform, i was passing with Buhari photographer
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
alexialin:

Well that's another angle to it.
Quoting each other works
Replying PMs works
But just let go, if this is what she prefers.
Well her choice
Re: My Search Begins by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Oh i remember. I heard the crowd shouting when they were stoning some Booharee supporters. You are lucky i refused to give the tyres. They'd have roasted you for suya
Yes oo, people told me you have been in that job for 20years now, you must really love that your job, your name even suit your job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man / I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation / Sapa Go Kill Me Soon! See What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.