Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Search Begins - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Search Begins (6504 Views)

Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos) / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Search Begins by rockyh(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

So u believ they are seriously looking for wife,na wa ooo how about those girls or ladies they have dated and now the come to Nairaland well no sensible man will resort to searching for ladies online I believ that a new trick for them to get desperate ladies and then taste soup and go..
my dear you got it all wrong sometimes we don't have time chasing ladies around .As I speak to you I just need a lady who's ready to strive with me now cos by next year,God willing I will get married but am yet to find that lady cos am always busy
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
rockyh:
my dear you got it all wrong sometimes we don't have time chasing ladies around .As I speak to you I just need a lady who's ready to strive with me now cos by next year,God willing I will get married but am yet to find that lady cos am always busy

Eh eh ok well call op...But do us good to share your experience with her oooo

Then base on what u said no wahala
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yinmu..is it the same platform that asks users for 2k5 for one like or one message?
michaelolushola:

You can find a great man who fits your description on LostRib.com. There are many working guys there looking for serious relationships. Check it out http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: My Search Begins by klenton(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
After lots of "should i or should i not post?"
I have finally picked up the courage to post this! and not because i am desperate (for the Bleep boys and we must have sex fellows) or under any form of pressure (to marry asap not like i mind anyways cause i am actually ready) but because i know for myself i am not getting any younger and i really do need a male figure to share the beauty of affection, love and build a beautiful family and future with.

I am in my late twenties, work and live on the mainland part of Lagos, From Abia state, fair complexioned, petite and Gemini. I am half introvert and an extrovert. My job takes most of my time causing me to head home most often after every work day. Weekends i chill indoors and whenever i can afford the time, i hangout with friends.

I wish to meet an honest dark tall clean and well bred gentleman who is soft spoken and some what comfortable to start a family. From any part of the country/ world (You have to be willing to meet asap. I dont ghost chat) preferably the igbo region though. Be a romantic at heart and have a good sense of humour cos i can be very playful. I want a friend in you!!.

I will also like to meet some intellectual decent and success driven matured females as friends.
Please reach me on 08135166211.

I am hopeful i will meet well meaning Nigerians or foreigners as the case maybe cause love knows no colour in the hope to make something beautiful.

Thank you for your time. Admins kindly help post this as you'd be doing my lonely self a huge favour to meet a future partner on this addictive forum. Please no cussing, i'm just making a positive move as i hardly go out to meet people.

my dear am so reaching out to u right now

i ve been searching my self and wants a woman from abia as am from abia too

we could be the next pre wedding pics shared on nairaland
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Not yet oh...
Martin0:
Atleast am happy for op,it above 500views atleast she most have see atleast on man amongs allgrin
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
One called with a deep igbotic accent i couldn't figure, another was too busy for a meet up (wonder why he then called), another had bloodshot eyes (was so scared...magodo people), another flashed! imagine flashed! lwkm, another was very willing and seemed like the clingy type which i like but he was fair in complexion, far away in PH, just served, can't afford to come to Lag and etc.
INYOMA:
Not yet oh...
Re: My Search Begins by shinarlaura(f): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
One called with a deep igbotic accent i couldn't figure, another was too busy for a meet up (wonder why he then called), another had bloodshot eyes (was so scared...magodo people), another flashed! imagine flashed! lwkm, another was very willing and seemed like the clingy type which i like but he was fair in complexion, far away in PH, just served, can't afford to come to Lag and etc.

Lol
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
Not yet oh...
jeeezzzz amongs 500and not even 1 yetshocked na wa oooooo well keep searching maybe at 1000views good news will drop inn
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:

Abeg pick anyman and build to you taste or u wanna end like Rita?No time for u again ooo 40 is almost close,Remember mono mono
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
I'm genuinely searching for a genuine man i can care for/about, to call my own and be loved in return,pampered and treated like a queen and him my King...Pls be comfortable and know how to treat a lady. Don't expect me to do the wooing cause i fitn't .i didn't say Rich and i don't want poor either. Be dark and tall. Be responsible and success driven, be clean,smell good,nice dentition, frosh skin, gait and good use of the English language. Be a man to be looked up to. All these encompasses be being a well bred gentleman mbok.

For those of you saying i'm hiding yadayadayada....wehdone! I am as real as the air you breath..Of course i have my bad sides but only my boo will get to know and it is not a life threatening ish. Stuffs like i kiss too much, i have OCD, I am emotional kikikiki.
Thank you to every dude who has contacted me. They have been gentlemen all the way...

My Man is yet to read this post and wondering if i am worth the try, Pls dont hold back cause we won't meet at no party.
I AM HERE!!
DIAL MY NUMBER!!!
Wink wink
Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Abeg pick anyman and build to you taste or u wanna end like Rita?No time for u again ooo 40 is almost close,Remember mono mono

Whats your own? Which one is pick any man? Is that one relationship that will lead to marriage?
People like you are the reason, divorce cases are rampant.
To marry and successfully stay married for many years. You don't just marry anyone.

Op, pls carefully screen the ones who calls. And be wise whom you choose. Marriage is a very dicey situation, that need careful choice between partners.
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
I will be 40 in more than a decade. Take a chill pill joor. Is it red eyes i will clear or u expect me to foot a man's bill all the way? or keep chatting and deceiving myself for months with a guy who is not ready to meet me?
Nba nu.
I know what i want and i will get it. It's not that bad ey.
Thank for your concern. Big ups
Martin0:

Re: My Search Begins by IamLEGEND1: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
you clearly stated your preference for igbo guys and you still came back to complain about someone's supposed igbo accent?
Then the other one's eyes were scary and one was light-skinned.

Makes you seem indecisive and rigid or unserious. Either of which doesn't look good on you if your intentions were/are genuine.
Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
And inyoma, funny enough the guy your heart seeks and whom your destiny is waiting for? And you may end up meeting him where u least expect and u look back at this thread and just laugh smiley
Thats life at times.
Re: My Search Begins by stormborn28(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
kai.!!! see d way Cameroun dey take care of u....nna eeerhhh...I'm coming to take u to mama....dat ur bf must give way
Re: My Search Begins by shinarlaura(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
stormborn28:
kai.!!! see d way Cameroun dey take care of u....nna eeerhhh...I'm coming to take u to mama....dat ur bf must give way

Lol.. you want come use force abi?
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
I will be 40 in more than a decade. Take a chill pill joor. Is it red eyes i will clear or u expect me to foot a man's bill all the way? or keep chatting and deceiving myself for months with a guy who is not ready to meet me?
Nba nu.
I know what i want and i will get it. It's not that bad ey.
Thank for your concern. Big ups

Well sha the rich guy's may not gurantee u marriage hence the poor will,so if u can why not foot in the bills??

Like u said u know what u want well sha I hope u see clearly to identify your types ...

If paying for his bills will bring ur desired man to u then do it,some men are broke ooo or don't u see the way it been complained about broke men and ladies complaining about them...

Marriage is expensive oooo specially bride price..

Eh eh that reminds me if u are from imo?aaaaaaaaa sorry story for the god's
45tuber's of yam hmmmmm that alone will scare me to marry u..
But all thesame sha no time to waste for express roadgrin

1 Like

Re: My Search Begins by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:

Re: My Search Begins by stormborn28(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

I suppose to e-slap u but someone else don answer u.....y u dey rush d girl now....no spoil things for person oooo
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD
GOOD PEOPLE ARE HERE
alexialin:

Whats your own? Which one is pick any man? Is that one relationship that will lead to marriage?
To marry and successfully stay married for many years. You don't just marry anyone.

Op, pls carefully screen the ones who calls. And be wise whom you choose. Marriage is a very dicey situation, that need careful choice between partners.
Re: My Search Begins by stormborn28(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. you want come use force abi?
yes oooo....this ur DP just accelerated my ginger no be small
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
alexialin:

aaaaaaaa see attack from village oooo shocked eeeee shocked

Op is despirate eee that the best thing I can say to her...

Relax op Relax stop this search just relax and craft out time for yourself to have fun and u will get the man u want not despirately looking for men na wa ooo...

From how this op is acting ,she's acting desperatelygrin
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
alexialin:

Those ladies and men who married or met online never announced it,it all started from somewhere or have u head about any couple saying he or she made an announcement and got a wife or a husband
It doesn't work probability is 50 50 just relax like we are here and who know she will find someone who she likes and someone who understand and likes her also..
This her way hmmmmm na probability oooo
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
You have been noticed. Thanks
IamLEGEND1:
you clearly stated your preference for igbo guys and you still came back to complain about someone's supposed igbo accent?
Then the other one's eyes were scary and one was light-skinned.

Makes you seem indecisive and rigid or unserious. Either of which doesn't look good on you if your intentions were/are genuine.
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
True bro True...buh you know as human we need to take positive steps to actualizing our desires
alexialin:
And inyoma, funny enough the guy your heart seeks and whom your destiny is waiting for? And you may end up meeting him where u least expect and u look back at this thread and just laugh smiley
Thats life at times.

Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
stormborn28:
I suppose to e-slap u but someone else don answer u.....y u dey rush d girl now....no spoil things for person oooo
hahahahahahah aaaaa na wa oooogrin
How u go tell me say inside 500men not even one don agree to come see u aaaa nor get weitin I nor go see ooo bros u sure say this lady nor get bad character wey dey scare men awaygrin
Re: My Search Begins by stormborn28(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
How u go tell me say inside 500men not even one don agree to come see u aaaa nor get weitin I nor go see ooo bros u sure say this lady nor get bad character wey dey scare men awaygrin
well make she dey search when she succeed, she go come tell us how far
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
lols i am not from imo state and mind you igbo bride price is dependent on the family. some family will ask for N5, others, N50K, N500K, N5M etc. Where i come from it's the wedding ceremony itself that costs more and it's determined by the couple not the bride price or the marriage list .
Martin0:

Well sha the rich guy's may not gurantee u marriage hence the poor will,so if u can why not foot in the bills??

Like u said u know what u want well sha I hope u see clearly to identify your types ...

If paying for his bills will bring ur desired man to u then do it,some men are broke ooo or don't u see the way it been complained about broke men and ladies complaining about them...

Marriage is expensive oooo specially bride price..

Eh eh that reminds me if u are from imo?aaaaaaaaa sorry story for the god's
45tuber's of yam hmmmmm that alone will scare me to marry u..
But all thesame sha no time to waste for express roadgrin
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
If you say i am desperate, so be it and so what? Hope you are happy now? Now Run along
Martin0:
aaaaaaaa see attack from village oooo shocked eeeee shocked

Op is despirate eee that the best thing I can say to her...

Relax op Relax stop this search just relax and craft out time for yourself to have fun and u will get the man u want not despirately looking for men na wa ooo...

From how this op is acting ,she's acting desperatelygrin
Re: My Search Begins by INYOMA(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Really bad character ooh.
Martin0:
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
INYOMA:
lols i am not from imo state and mind you igbo bride price is dependent on the family. some family will ask for N5, others, N50K, N500K, N5M etc. Where i come from it's the wedding ceremony itself that costs more and it's determined by the couple not the bride price or the marriage list .

Aaaaaaa man wey go marry u don suffer for that ceremonygrin

Bride price 5N mmm then the opposite traditional or the ceremony abi will be hell ...
Aaaa I see men coming to you but na court marriage dem go dey suggest oooo very very cheap no coolers of rice no canopy,grin just inside office,kiss ur bride marriage dob finish ooo...
Re: My Search Begins by Martin0(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
stormborn28:
well make she dey search when she succeed, she go come tell us how far
I just dey wait for the testimonygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Sexually Starved Couple Spotted Having A Sex In A Swimming Pool (video). / Typical Nigerian Girls Facebook Status......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.