Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. (6983 Views)

Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Eastfield1: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
I urge NK to accept!

At least give Nigerians and your beloved followers an opportunity to measure your intellect along with objective reasons to affiliate with your struggle instead of these hate speeches and barbarism we see on our media sphere!

He said he want debate with professors.
not sold out political scumbag
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by biafran1stson(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
NNAMDI KANU'S RESPONSE TO AN IJAW-BIAFRAN INTELLECTUAL AFTER READING HIS APPEAL TO DEMOLISH JOE IGBOKWE IN A DEBATE---

"Tell Russell he has my Permission to debate Igbokwe. I said I want to debate professors and Intellectuals not a hungry slave residing in Lagos. " ------ Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by reptile1: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
victorvezx:

He schooled abroad but did not graduate.

https://www.nairaland.com/3573845/exceptional-academic-records-nnamdi-kanu

The next time u wanna lie to urself about someone, do remember others aren't daft as u are and you aren't doing anybody a favour.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by perez100: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
NK graduated, also has professional qualifications and a certified IT Guru to the core.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eastfield1:

Kanu himself never graduated from his universities in both Nsukka and London. Joe igbokwe graduated and has certificate and he his very educated. Also he is one of APC high ranking leaders in Lagos. Between him and Kanu who is more qualified to demand for a professor? It's a shame u his supporters don't know the full history of ur leader Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
biafran1stson:
NNAMDI KANU'S RESPONSE TO AN IJAW-BIAFRAN INTELLECTUAL AFTER READING HIS APPEAL TO DEMOLISH JOE IGBOKWE IN A DEBATE---

"Tell Russell he has my Permission to debate Igbokwe. I said I want to debate professors and Intellectuals not a hungry slave residing in Lagos. " ------ Nnamdi Kanu
Kanu know he will be finished and no professor will stoop so low to his level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Eastfield1: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Kanu himself never graduated from his universities in both Nsukka and London. Joe igbokwe graduated and has certificate and he his very educated. Also he is one of APC high ranking leaders in Lagos. Between him and Kanu who is more qualified to demand for a professor? It's a shame u his supporters don't know the full history of ur leader Nnamdi Kanu
JI can graduate from Cambridge if he like.
that doesn't make him a professor.
He is still just a sold out political scum bag.
he only impresses fools from certain Ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by rainylad(f): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
mrphysics:
I will like to listen to this debate.

Personally, I think Kanu built most of his foundation with hatred and hate speeches. It will be hard to clear that.

Secondly, Kanu and his team used lies and other things to gather their supporters. Lies like Donald Trump issue and so many other irrelevancies that field the air.

I was shocked in Enugu when some of his supporters told me that when Kanu visited Anambra state that 19 countries sent their delegates. Another one said that Kanu has the biggest oil company in France and the like.

Personally, I can defeat Kanu in any organized debate

..You cant even defeat me who is not an official IPOB member but supports their cause in any debate,how much more Nnamdi Kanu..

..Your Joe yorubakwe is a cowardly clown by the way.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eastfield1:

Lol, Kanu is not a professor either. We can't even start to equate what both other have achieved so far in their life. Joe igbokwe has achieved a lot in his life, he is currently an high ranking APC leader in Lagos, he leads people who are not even from his tribe, what has Kanu achieved in his life?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by dudebuck: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Nnamdi Kanu couldn't even graduate with a Bachelors degree and you think learned Professors should debase themselves with an unlearned tout like him? You guys are comedians, sha... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Google Nnamdi Kanu before vomiting expired nonsense from your mouth. Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue tormenting evil people.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by dudebuck: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Nnamdi Kanu couldn't even graduate with a Bachelors degree and you think learned Professors should debase themselves with an unlearned tout like him? You guys are comedians, sha... grin grin grin grin grin grin
in case
Your useless Tinubu the drug lord is being praised up and down with his Toronto certificate. Useless sheeple, thieves, ndi ohi! you are too lazy
https://www.naij.com/1082801-unlike-uwazuruike-nnamdi-kanu-missed-1st-class-by-whiskers-ipob.html
The same sheeple will always praise Tinubu the drug lord with his Toronto certificate. USELESS people, ndi ohi!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by 7lives: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
sweetyme001:
I think NK won't want to debate with his own brother concerning a common issue!!! NK will accept any challenge from Northern Yoruba and Northern Arewa!!! So Bahari or Saraki or Tinubu can pick up the challenge thrown by NK not one useless Igbokwe .

Wonderful, very interesting, Biafra is not Yoruba or Hausa matter, why would I as a Yoruba person want to debate Biafra with Kanu, or any IPOB member?.
Biafra is Igbo family affair, my own is to tune in and get entertained.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by ChimaAdeoye: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hehehehe ....lol

Joe Igbokwe is an intellectual?. grin grin grin

I remember another one called Pini Jason that claimed to be a guru on June 12 just because he wrote an article on Abiola and IBB friendship before the election grin

These newspaper commentators always over rate themselves.

NK should just ignore the riffraff

Let those who said Biafra cannot stand come out and give their reasons. Not beer parlour thugs as Igbokwe or Orji Kalu

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by toofit007: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahaha, how can someone that did not graduate from university be asking for a professor to debate with. Kanu have never shown u people his certificate, or even prove he graduated from school. Joe igbokwe graduated from university and has a certificate and He is one of APC leaders in Lagos. That's too much portfolio for one man, and that's enough for him to have right to debate with a popular illiterate like Kanu
kanu did not graduate from any university kee? hahaha am seriously laughing at ur delusional state of mind, anyway I don't need to waste my precious time with people like you who is cognitively deficient. meanwhile kanu still maintain his stance "professor" or nothing, I can assure you assuming your so called Joe igbokwe has attain his education; to the level of professorship, I can bet you kanu may consider. meanwhile am yet to be convinced that your so called Joe igbokwe did not buy his so called degree certificate, instead of your to quickly advice him to speedily study to the level of professorship so that he can qualify to take up the challenge to face the almighty lion of East (kanu) in a debate, your here talking and writing trash. meanwhile tell you Lord igbokwe to show us his university certificate so we can start from there.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by CltrAltDel: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by CltrAltDel: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
reptile1:

https://www.nairaland.com/3573845/exceptional-academic-records-nnamdi-kanu

The next time u wanna lie to urself about someone, do remember others aren't daft as u are and you aren't doing anybody a favour.
checked your link and the school he finished from is Dick organ primary school.....WTF, why am i not surprised grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/e710ac9c526acb6fbd09641be001aa02/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by chimeee: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
joe igbokwe has not accepted any challenge, someone challenged u on one debate topic and u are throwing another topic on him in response that is not an acceptance "what biafra for or against ", is no the same thing as "are for one Nigeria".anyway, am sure kanu will still beat him on that ,it's a done deal
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by mrphysics(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
rainylad:

..You cant even defeat me who is not an official IPOB member but supports their cause in any debate,how much more Nnamdi Kanu..

..Your Joe yorubakwe is a cowardly clown by the way.
That's the problem, anyone that disagree's with the god of IPOB is a yoruba or fulani. Hence, i can't even engage you in a debate. I think i understand why Igbokwe gave terms. You argue logically and not emotionally, if you will be able to bring facts without insult or hatred then we are good. Just in a response to a post, you have already started insulting someone. Does it make sense?

Thank you for your time. I know that your next response might be with insult to me
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by DocHMD: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
mrphysics:
[s]I will like to listen to this debate.

Personally, I think Kanu built most of his foundation with hatred and hate speeches. It will be hard to clear that.

Secondly, Kanu and his team used lies and other things to gather their supporters. Lies like Donald Trump issue and so many other irrelevancies that field the air.

I was shocked in Enugu when some of his supporters told me that when Kanu visited Anambra state that 19 countries sent their delegates. Another one said that Kanu has the biggest oil company in France and the like.

Personally, I can defeat Kanu in any organized debate[/s]

Mr muslim eweduterian, Kanu is ready to debate with anybody ANYTIME he always said during his broadcast on Radio Biafra. People like I and dele momodu pleaded that Buhari was wrong to have arrested him instead he should have organized a televised debate with the best brains that pro-zoogerians can offer against kanu but the dullard fulani buffoon felt he was the 'sherrifat-in-town' and therefore would use force while the yoromuslim scumbags jubilated.

Now it's too late to debate directly with kanu as he has a bail condition that not allow him to do such. Joe 'Ibokwe' as an APC stalwart should first ask Justice Nyako to squash those anti-press bail conditions against Kanu so that the debate can be held LEGALLY.

Kanu will meet him anywhere even inside Tinubu's boxers where he scraps by, by licking the gbana lord's hairy anus. Horse before cart!

We've read the best argument you anti- Biafran millipedes have put up against Biafra and Kanu. It didn't go beyond shouting 'Kuje beans', 'Biafrauud', 'ipod' and all other empty noise. Is that what you consider 'intelligent'? Is that how you'd defeat Kanu in a televised debate? grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by 0nyedikachukwu: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
this will be an interesting situation. I am not for or against biafra but the credibility of this debate could change my mind. they should do it!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
toofit007:
[s]kanu did not graduate from any university kee? hahaha am seriously laughing at ur delusional state of mind, anyway I don't need to waste my precious time with people like you who is cognitively deficient. meanwhile kanu still maintain his stance "professor" or nothing, I can assure you assuming your so called Joe igbokwe has attain his education; to the level of professorship, I can bet you kanu may consider. meanwhile am yet to be convinced that your so called Joe igbokwe did not buy his so called degree certificate, instead of your to quickly advice him to speedily study to the level of professorship so that he can qualify to take up the challenge to face the almighty lion of East (kanu) in a debate, your here talking and writing trash. meanwhile tell you Lord igbokwe to show us his university certificate so we can start from there. [/s]
Tell ur almighty god Kanu to show us his certificate and also he should also show us what he has ever achieved so far in his life
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
CltrAltDel:
All I the comments from the Biafrats ..... grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5711593_5692700unnamedjpegeb81ef0de119b1bcb59ef5b3f061480c_jpeg1f1a5a6b1c3b0beccfff8cdc4c8dd0ec
Na post shifting hem dey do since oh, they have being exposed for the coward they truly are

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hahahah, look at how igbos are so terrified of the great Joe Igbokwe.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by DocHMD: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Don't mind them, they are now shifting post. They know Joe igbokwe always destroys them, that's why they don't like him and they will do anything to avoid him. Imagine someone that did not graduate from university even while schooling in London, asking for the privilege to debate with a professor. Hilarious

If your skull is not filled with mounds of Amala you and fellow zombies would have read up on Kanu and realized that Ohamadike left UNN in 200L during a strike and got admitted in Guildhall University now LMU where he graduated after reading Political Economy. Your hate for him won't change a thing. grin grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Yyeske(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
perez100:
NK want a group of non Igbo Professors, though Igbokwe is Afonja but he is not a Professor.
If Igbokwe is afonja then you are Chinese
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Yyeske(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eastfield1:

He wants a debate with professors but he's a university drop out.
Aside abuses, Kanu will be floored anyday even by my 7 year old nephew
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Yyeske(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eastfield1:

Whats your own qualification if I may ask? Have you ever headed your class in primary or secondary school? Online e-rat
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Yyeske(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
dudebuck:
Google Nnamdi Kanu before vomiting expired nonsense from your mouth. Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue tormenting evil people.
Google that school dropout who has successfully brainwashed some eedioots
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by excanny: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Haha. Why is Joe Igbokwe afraid of debating at Aba or Onitsha.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by dudebuck: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Google that school dropout who has successfully brainwashed some eedioots
Google knows who Nnamdi KANU is. Google is not aware of any of your family members.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Sagay212: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
zuchyblink:
He should bring forth his arguments first before the debate. our people say good products need no intro. Joe Igbokwe should pls activate this Phantom majority

Always trying to dodge questions and challenges. You Biafra jesus called for a debate. Someone has taken up the challenge and you are talking rubbish about bringing forth his arguments first. Let kanu go and have the debate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany / Buhari, Oyetola, Abiodun, Okowa, Others Greet Osoba At 80 / The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.