Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. (7008 Views)

Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Youngadvocate(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu called for a debate with Igbo intellectuals. As far as I can remember, Joe Igbokwe doesn't measure with that status. He should have rather called on Nnamdi Kanu to send one of his representatives. That a kinda suits Igbokwe's status.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Sagay212: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
mrphysics:
I will like to listen to this debate.

Personally, I think Kanu built most of his foundation with hatred and hate speeches. It will be hard to clear that.

Secondly, Kanu and his team used lies and other things to gather their supporters. Lies like Donald Trump issue and so many other irrelevancies that field the air.

I was shocked in Enugu when some of his supporters told me that when Kanu visited Anambra state that 19 countries sent their delegates. Another one said that Kanu has the biggest oil company in France and the like.

Personally, I can defeat Kanu in any organized debate

LMAO! don't be shocked by anything the ipods do. they are excruciatingly unbelievable...You haven't heard that they claimed Putin is from Ebonyi state and will be coming to give them biafrau.d

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by laribari(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
I urge NK to accept!

At least give Nigerians and your beloved followers an opportunity to measure your intellect along with objective reasons to affiliate with your struggle instead of these hate speeches and barbarism we see on our media sphere!

It's not just about measuring intellect, let him prove to the world and Nigeria, especially the igbos who biafra must stand.

the truth is that for referendum to hold, there must be dialogue. Let kanu come and tell us.

I bet he will not be able to abide with RULE NUMBER 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
mrphysics:
I will like to listen to this debate.

Personally, I think Kanu built most of his foundation with hatred and hate speeches. It will be hard to clear that.

Secondly, Kanu and his team used lies and other things to gather their supporters. Lies like Donald Trump issue and so many other irrelevancies that field the air.

I was shocked in Enugu when some of his supporters told me that when Kanu visited Anambra state that 19 countries sent their delegates. Another one said that Kanu has the biggest oil company in France and the like.

Personally, I can defeat Kanu in any organized debate
poor man do u think debating with kanu is like using N100 mb to browse on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by laribari(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
SweetJoystick:
You dey fear for debate to hold for even your home town or rejoin? Why Abuja or Lagos?

Lagos and Abuja is central naa. If it's held in the east there will be alot of sentiments but even in Lagos, there are millions of Igbos here too.

Apart from that, the man wants to be safe because the crowd will hunt him in the east. Not as if he can't battle kanu in the east, after all na for inside a building or house dem go dey but the crowd may even storm the place.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Sagay212: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Hehehehe ....lol

Joe Igbokwe is an intellectual?. grin grin grin

I remember another one called Pini Jason that claimed to be a guru on June 12 just because he wrote an article on Abiola and IBB friendship before the election grin

These newspaper commentators always over rate themselves.

NK should just ignore the riffraff

Let those who said Biafra cannot stand come out and give their reasons. Not beer parlour thugs as Igbokwe or Orji Kalu

You ipods are pathetic bastar.ds....tell us what kanu does for a living, you dodge the question and insult. Kanu himself threw a challenge for a debate and someone accepts the challenge and you are dodging again and insulting as usual. What is wrong with you ipod animals. such phucking cowards. ordinary debate you are running. when fight come wetin you go do?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by laribari(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
haske7:

Nnamdi kanu won't accept cos he knows he will be disgraced and off cause he can't function without his crowd of deplorables that tag along with him like a gang.... The majority of Igbos don't want biafra that just want equal rights and justice.

Bro, this is what i kept saying. It's only in the east that you hear all these issues. Majority of Igbos outside the SW want equal right and not a divided Nigeria. I know what i'm saying cos i have spoken with alot of my friends including a few mothers from my church whenever this issue come up. Anyways, lets see how it pans out.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Sagay212: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
toofit007:
kanu did not graduate from any university kee? hahaha am seriously laughing at ur delusional state of mind, anyway I don't need to waste my precious time with people like you who is cognitively deficient. meanwhile kanu still maintain his stance "professor" or nothing, I can assure you assuming your so called Joe igbokwe has attain his education; to the level of professorship, I can bet you kanu may consider. meanwhile am yet to be convinced that your so called Joe igbokwe did not buy his so called degree certificate, instead of your to quickly advice him to speedily study to the level of professorship so that he can qualify to take up the challenge to face the almighty lion of East (kanu) in a debate, your here talking and writing trash. meanwhile tell you Lord igbokwe to show us his university certificate so we can start from there.

Oya tell us the university kanu graduated from.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
the guy (kanu) no go gree, he go say make dem use south east......and he will spew just hate!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by cjrane: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Hehehehe ....lol

Joe Igbokwe is an intellectual?. grin grin grin

I remember another one called Pini Jason that claimed to be a guru on June 12 just because he wrote an article on Abiola and IBB friendship before the election grin

These newspaper commentators always over rate themselves.

NK should just ignore the riffraff

Let those who said Biafra cannot stand come out and give their reasons. Not beer parlour thugs as Igbokwe or Orji Kalu

Wonders shall never end.
Kola chewing Joe Igbokwe is now an intellectual in the Nigeria of today?

What happened to Bolaji Akinyemi,Emeka Anyaoku, Ayo Adebanjo, Geoffery Onyeama, ,Adebayo Adeniji, Ofeimun Odia, Wole Soyinka, Edwin Clark etc.

Nnamdi Kanu has said how he understands the skewed wicked set up in Nigeria, the only solution is for the country to breakup. He therefore wants sound people that have something tangible to debate because they either witnessed the events that led to the last civil war and have proved themselves as sages in their own right.

See Nigerian intellectual grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxdFCD3WwCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnrT08Ahf14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeY-dfe92G4

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Nnamdi Kanu called for a debate with Igbo intellectuals. As far as I can remember, Joe Igbokwe doesn't measure with that status. He should have rather called on Nnamdi Kanu to send one of his representatives. That a kinda suits Igbokwe's status.
It's just the same way the whole of Nigeria is wondering how a touts like Kanu can be an Igbo leader

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by cjrane: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2017

Nnamdi Kanu has clearly espoused his superior argument that how he analyzed the wicked set up in Nigeria now, the only solution is for the country to breakup as restructuring will be merely postponing the evil day.

He therefore challenged "One Nigeria" advocates to get their best intellectually sound people that have something tangible to debate to the contrary to cite tangible reasons to buttress their views because they either witnessed the events that led to the last civil war and have proved themselves as sages in their own right.

If Nnamdi were not 100% correct in his assessment of the Nigerian brutal setup of stealing and oppression, responsible people with knowledge would tackle him and disgrace him on national TV debate and not daft hungry dogs as Joe Igbokwe that neither know the history of Nigeria nor put together a coherent argument without the silly " Go and sit down, how many buildings did your father have in Abuja or Lagos "or those types of arrant nonsense to waste everybody's time.

Nnamdi Kanu is right!
The powers that be know he speaks the truth about the intention of some people to swallow up the rest of the country hiding under the smokescreen of "One Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by toofit007: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sagay212:

Oya tell us the university kanu graduated from.
i don't need to say much to you because I still maintain that your very delusional. however, satisfy your self with this link because it will do you a great deal as most of the things your asking of have been settled in this...... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by jacyhelen(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Crocky23:
When was the last time Igbokwe went home?

10,000 bc..lol
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by mrphysics(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibe123:
poor man do u think debating with kanu is like using N100 mb to browse on nairaland.

Alright rich man. One thing you should do with your rich Nnamdi kanu is to conduct a referendum.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by mrphysics(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sagay212:

LMAO! don't be shocked by anything the ipods do. they are excruciatingly unbelievable...You haven't heard that they claimed Putin is from Ebonyi state and will be coming to give them biafrau.d

Lol, there is nothing those guys don't believe. They feed up to their grass root with lies. Me, I heard that Donald Trump fixed August 11th as referendum day in Kano

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Taeewo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Eastfield1: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Whats your own qualification if I may ask? Have you ever headed your class in primary or secondary school? Online e-rat
look,the Igbo-wannabe scumbag is here

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Jlow2: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
victorvezx:

He schooled abroad but did not graduate.
and pple wey graduate with first class dey drive dangote truck,while does with weac dey national assembly embezzling billions
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
cjrane:

[s]Nnamdi Kanu has clearly espoused his superior argument that how he analyzed the wicked set up in Nigeria now, the only solution is for the country to breakup as restructuring will be merely postponing the evil day.

He therefore challenged "One Nigeria" advocates to get their best intellectually sound people that have something tangible to debate to the contrary to cite tangible reasons to buttress their views because they either witnessed the events that led to the last civil war and have proved themselves as sages in their own right.

If Nnamdi were not 100% correct in his assessment of the Nigerian brutal setup of stealing and oppression, responsible people with knowledge would tackle him and disgrace him on national TV debate and not daft hungry dogs as Joe Igbokwe that neither know the history of Nigeria nor put together a coherent argument without the silly " Go and sit down, how many buildings did your father have in Abuja or Lagos "or those types of arrant nonsense to waste everybody's time.

Nnamdi Kanu is right!
The powers that be know he speaks the truth about the intention of some people to swallow up the rest of the country hiding under the smokescreen of "One Nigeria"[/s]

Trash!!!, just admit ur god Kanu is afraid of the mighty Joe Igbokwe
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by reptile1: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
CltrAltDel:

checked your link and the school he finished from is Dick organ primary school.....WTF, why am i not surprised grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/e710ac9c526acb6fbd09641be001aa02/tenor.gif[/img]

the name is the problem now I see. lotta stupid peeps everywhere grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by CltrAltDel: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
reptile1:

the name is the problem now I see. lotta stupid peeps everywhere grin
you are right you know...lotta stupid "PIGS & IDIOTS" everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by reptile1: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
CltrAltDel:

you are right you know...lotta stupid "PIGS & IDIOTS" everywhere grin grin grin

Was expecting a change of narratives and I ain't dissapointed...a whacko is on the loose grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by pazienza(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kanu really summed up Igbokwe very well. grin
Kanu is just too hot to handle.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by CltrAltDel: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
reptile1:

[s]
Was expecting a change of narratives and I ain't dissapointed...a whacko is on the loose[/s] grin
PIG & IDIOT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by reptile1: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Ndama quadriplegic cow
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by reptile1: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Da grandpas name?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by CltrAltDel: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
reptile1:

Da grandpas name?
Havnt you heard, i am not insulting you sir…. we are following instruction from Ipob supreme leader…. Let me help you. Pls go here grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3962679/idiots-biafran-names-say-want/3#59085833
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by reptile1: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Havnt you heard, i am not insulting you sir…. we are following instruction from Ipob supreme leader…. Let me help you. Pls go here grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3962679/idiots-biafran-names-say-want/3#59085833

Not my biz either. Let a pigmy give me some break
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by CltrAltDel: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
reptile1:

Not my biz either. Let a pigmy give me some break
Ok "PIG"… oops… "IDIOT"… sorry… ."PIG & IDIOT" grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by deflover(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Joe igbokwe wants a popular TV station to broadcast it live to the whole Nigeria. The only place u can get popular tv stations is only in Lagos or Abuja

listen to yourself
tell yourself you are normal
in this time and stage in technology
you mean its only in Lagos and Abuja a program can be beamed live

truly you are brilliant
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by reptile1: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Ok "PIG"… oops… "IDIOT"… sorry… ."PIG & IDIOT" grin grin grin

Rare salutation to da grandpa. Nice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Police Officers Stage Protest Against Nigerians (photos) / Ugwuanyi's Door-to-door Campaign Excites Enugu Residents Ahead Of March 9 Polls / See How A Man Burst Nigerian Army Denial Of Secret Cementary On Their FB Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.