Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,089 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl (1818 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by Krayola(m): 3:15am On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

Gave her all the money meant for my final yr project i just got that week to buy clothes for a wedding. Well lets say the project didnt turn out so well as i didnt have any convincing lie to tell to get the money back from my parents.

hahaha. So u like woman?   grin grin

WHo no like betta thing
chic2pimp:

I don't tell you say you be Agbero and this only confirms it grin grin.
Nah gyal wey dey on her period(ewwwwww embarassed embarassed) you wan Zap abi? undecided Shame no catch you? cheesy grin

haha. At all o. I didn't even touch down there. I was notified the first time my hand strayed and I promptly lost all interestarousal  grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by chic2pimp(m): 3:35am On Feb 11, 2010
Krayola:

haha. At all o. I didn't even touch down there. I was notified the first time my hand strayed and I promptly lost all interestarousal grin

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww Zap.i.n.g hell embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Dude abeg don't put me off my food jare. You hands must have been very sticky & stinky * pukes furiously*
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by galatico(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2010
I sold my phone to buy her a gift !!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2010
ravenzord:

Hey, U didn't do that for her, U did it to her!

i did that FOR her. she had no respect for men's sexual feelings and emotions at the time but thanks to me she will reconsider next time she gets into such situation.
that was for her own benefit, like a life learning experience.

davidylan:

watching you gloat over your own heartlessness . . . . . . . . .  DISGRACEFUL

man this girl is what i refer to as a "selfish cummer" and deserved everything she got. . . . . . . . but let me explain.

this girl was a jump off that i use to s.h.a.g on and off. that day we met at the club and she wanted to come over to my palace. i told her that i was hunting for new toto and i had my eyes on a fox who was playing hard to get at the time, but the jump off pestered me to take her home instead for an "unforgettable intimacy session", thats how SHE put it, not me. we got at my place and it didnt take long before we were buttnaked and ready for action.  pre-intimacy, fingers, tongue everywhere then she cums and suddenly she says: lets sleep. i was so pissed, first because she was already done but secondly [/b]because i let that other fox at the club for this BS selfish cummer and [b]last but not least  because i hadnt even penetrate the skank yet.
so while having the biggest hard on i asked her: "are you sure we are not gonna finish what we started?" she said: "no, we will finish later in the morning". . . . . and then she started spooning. so i asked her again: "are you sure that i am not gonna get my "unforgettable intimacy session?" when she said no again i then told her to GET THE Zap OUT OF MY HOUSE and proceeded to throw her stuff out the window for wasting my goddam time and then kicked her a$$ out the door.
i got played that night but thanks to me she will never try to play another man again!

thats not called heartlessness, thats called EDUCATION
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by humblemate(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2010
Her PC crashed then I gave my one week old laptop and ended up using an old desk top at home for another six months before I was able to replace it
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by Dimka76(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
I climbed a cherry tree to pluck her cherry!

Well if you dont know a cherry tree is massive. Half way up a colony of wasps attacked and I had to jump from that height and sprained my ankle.

I told everyone I fell off a bike!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by Dimka76(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by Rooneyboy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
@Mrbrownjay , that serves her right .
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by maximized(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
Wow, I have done couple of crazy things for a girl to the point that I was no longer me, at the expense of friends and personal interests. Bad. It was like a fantasy life that was not mine, deep, passionate, lusty and isolated, It would have been a terrible marriage and now, glad the relationship ended.

Wore a pink shirt just to please her.

Begged her brother, who is 10 years younger than I, if I could take her out on a date (A male dominated household).

Shaved off mustache to make her happy.

Paid her school fees several times.

Opened up fully with pure trust, confidence and love, only to have it betrayed.

Am smarter now.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by r231(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2010
maximized:

Wow, I have done couple of crazy things for a girl to the point that I was no longer me, at the expense of friends and personal interests. Bad. It was like a fantasy life that was not mine, deep, passionate, lusty and isolated, It would have been a terrible marriage and now, glad the relationship ended.

Wore a pink shirt just to please her.

Begged her brother, who is 10 years younger than I, if I could take her out on a date (A male dominated household).

Shaved off mustache to make her happy.

Paid her school fees several times.

Opened up fully with pure trust, confidence and love, only to have it betrayed.

Am smarter now.

hmmmmm

whts wrong in wearing a PINK shirt
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by maximized(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
I have pink colour phobia due to childhood experience.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by Kelvinj(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
Gave my gf my sch fees 2 pay hers, bt naw shes x, isnt that madness
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by r231(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
maximized:

I have pink colour phobia due to childhood experience.

oh ok
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl by honeric01(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

I bet she no give you free toto abi? undecided
So you did all that work for nothing? embarassed embarassed embarassed

sorry bro, i ain't that kinda guy so i never and isn't expecting anything of such.

we have something more important going on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Years And Condom. / How Often Do You Cuddle Your Honey? / Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.