Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA (36042 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help! Am I HIV Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by obstead200(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2017
cefezyA:
Am not surprise let them keep developing still on sex looking for sex thank god when am in school their some years ago the rumors where carrying out everywhere thank good we developed fear and are like not talking to any girl their tank god it was mumu then u no fit talk to girl chai this girl normally come closer but me I don't she even take my phone home thinking I will come for it tank god all of them were suspects
did u say "when u were in school"?
Hmmm, based on ur grammar and punctuation, u must be talking about primary school. I can't believe u ever attended a tertiary institution

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2017
obstead200:
did u say "when u were in school"?
Hmmm, based on ur grammar and punctuation, u must be talking about primary school. I can't believe u ever attended a tertiary institution
Oh bro I was talking about my secondary sch.OK so now am a student of electronic/electrical eng.futo
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by myproperty(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Icon79:
You link ain't working bro. Here's the error message it gave me:

Not Found (#404) Page not found.

O pari

sorry try this. https://www.naij.com/638616-check-top-9-states-highest-presence-hivaids-nigeria.html
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by 400billionman: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Icon79:
Nigerians and their tendency to throw numbers around without any form of statistical analysis or even a basic survey. How did they arrived at this number? Half of all married couples in a whole state are HIV positive? Are they insane? One out of every two, eh?

BS upon BS!!

O pari

You can see from the report that the figures came from a relevant public health agency that fights HIV.

I am not surprised though. Igbo don't like marrying from that state and this is one of the reasons. Its just 40km from Aba and Umuahia..
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prestige16:
Benue and Akwaibom no even sell ponmo compared to Portharcourt, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi and Imo state. I don see am with my korokoro eyes.

There is a big difference between Norm and corruption.

Sex is a norm or communal act in Akwa Ibom and Benue. Being in marriage does not deter them.

You cannot say that about those states you are mentioning.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Achadu76: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
see dis one, if you go and they service you pomo you no go chop.

smithsydny:
Benue and akwa ibom I no no who sell ponmo pass oooo..

My village people unah no fit see me.. Lie lie
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Thepunter: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There was a massive test done in America where over 10,000 discordant HIV couples had unprotected sex for several months n none, I mean zilch became positive, it's online and u can find it.

There are over 4000 retro viruses on earth n ALL of them have never ever been successfully transferred from one person to another, so HIV retrovirus won't be different.

HiV positive people never ever get sick until they visit a hospital n get tested n their wahala starts........ Then they start drinking those ""well known/well established"" toxic HIV drugs which later destroys their immune system after some years n they still die .

HIV is a harmless virus, only the patients that take these toxic drugs become sick....... Go tt YouTube n see millions of HIV patients who have never taken any drugs for over 20 years and they are healthier than healthy people...

Lol... "10,000 discordant HIV couples had unprotected sex for several months n none, I mean zilch became positive, it's online and u can find it." Please post a link to that study that is if it's not a lie because I searched and couldn't find it.

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Achadu76:
see dis one, if you go and they service you pomo you no go chop.

u too like ponmo u be FAYOSE? grin
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thepunter:

Lol... "10,000 discordant HIV couples had unprotected sex for several months n none, I mean zilch became positive, it's online and u can find it." Please post a link to that study that is if it's not a lie because I searched and couldn't find it.

First of all u ignored unprecedented evidence I just presented there, that shows me u have very little knowledge on the matter.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3J7vHLXCphA&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi1_6C75rvVAhVDSRoKHfW0A-IQtwIICzAA&usg=AFQjCNFdwhlMKD_u4OIjf4AZzjHiViW0jw

After that, check this whole page ----

Just type this on Google video section.

""AIDS cant be sexually transferred""
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
kuuljay:
sister I hail oo!!! So how did you know he doest use protection
he use to say it. I was the only girl living with other males corpers so most times when they are gusting I hear the things they say. There were still other guys that stayed through out that service year without bringing in girls.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
smithsydny:
its safe OOO.. It doesn't jump to aviod stories that pains the chest. grin
better for you o my brother. LOL
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
better for you o my brother. LOL
lol happy birthday sweety
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2017
I don't believe this. I would like to know how many couples were used in their sample.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:
lol happy birthday sweety
thank you so much dear.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
thank you so much dear.
all the best life can offer.. Were cake nah
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:
all the best life can offer.. Were cake nah
cake still dey bake. grin grin
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
cake still dey bake. grin grin
chai grin
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:
chai grin
just give me time. How do I send the cake to you nah
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
just give me time. How do I send the cake to you nah
can I pm you?
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:
can I pm you?
no p
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by VahlarMorghulis: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by VahlarMorghulis: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by VahlarMorghulis: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by VahlarMorghulis: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by VahlarMorghulis: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by LoveJesus87(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2020

Nope infection is cheaper than clean water over there
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Hospital Charges Woman $40 For Crying In The Doctor's Office (Photos) / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.