Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA (36028 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help! Am I HIV Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by omusiliyu(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
They're still trailing Ortom's Benue
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by OmoOshodi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nawa o ... Sin city

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Sleyanya1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jeeeeeeezzzz cry
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by OmoOshodi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
omusiliyu:
They're still trailing Ortom's Benue
why you dey book space .... Hisses*** struggling to be FTC on the Second page or What

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
The nerve centre of HIV/AIDS grin grin
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by enemyofprogress: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
philanthropist1:
am not surprised ........

Taraba state is no go area
taraba girls no dey like to take eye see prick o

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by poweredcom(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
that is why i said .....you are likely to get HIV is ur spouse is having unprotected sex outside..
but a prostitute runs gal always insist on condoms....

when i visited a hospital with a friend...never knew it was HIV ward..i observed there later that most people dat came for drugs are not prostitutes many were married couples....innocent youths.....

na there i take know say ashewo better small..oo

6 Likes

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by sekundosekundo: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Greenbullet:
Let them DEVELOP the cure .......

I refuse to believe that some people are programmed to be stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Barfibassey(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fake news, fúcking fake news.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by omusiliyu(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
OmoOshodi:
why you dey book space .... Hisses*** struggling to be FTC on the Second page or What
You're right below me kid. My shit and urine fall on you
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Solomonudofia(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hh
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prostitutes are always the least carriers of HIV because most people will not want to have sex with them without protection.

8 Likes

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Prestige16(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benue and Akwaibom no even sell ponmo compared to Portharcourt, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi and Imo state. I don see am with my korokoro eyes.
smithsydny:
Benue and akwa ibom I no no who sell ponmo pass oooo..

My village people unah no fit see me.. Lie lie

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by ivolt: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fake news, the quoted statistics is impossible unless it means something else.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Day11(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
We should blame Bubu as usual angry
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by COdeGenesis: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
RUBBISH conclusion. WHAT'S the criteria for picking your sample for your dataset. You can't go to interior villages and conclude based on the test done there that over 50% have HIV/AIDS, that's like 1 in 3 couples are positive, rubbish analysis
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by kinguwem: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
The AKASA Coordinator threw caution to the wind in revealing his findings without appropriate data analysis. What is the population of married couples in the state? How many couples were tested? He wants to justify the budget voted to his Agency. Very appalling statistics.

6 Likes

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by holluphemydavid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
infidelity is d caused
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by mikkydopeboi: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Prostitutes are always the least carriers of HIV because most people will not want to have sex with them without protection.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by COdeGenesis: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prestige16:
Benue and Akwaibom no even sell ponmo compared to Portharcourt, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi and Imo state. I don see am with my korokoro eyes.
RIVERS PEOPLE TIDY PASS AKWA IBOM. AFTER BENUE NA RIVERS

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by grandstar(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Greenbullet:
Let them DEVELOP the cure .......

Akwa Ibomites are not Igbo's.

Tribalism is rotten and it offends God.

I by the way is Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by BlizzydoDo(f): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Barfibassey:
Fake news,
fúcking fake news.
Don't mind them, see them here shouting so true upandan as if sex is likeable in only 1 or 2 states.

Hypocrites everywhere. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by mikkydopeboi: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
is masturbation a sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by oyejohn: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
tanjesl50:
Ok
Please note that this guy is a scammer sent him 3500 for airtel data on Saturday he didn't send anything and stopped picking my calls called him just now before typing this and he still didn't pick...beware of him..adnim pls help take him off

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
BlizzydoDo:
Don't mind them, see them here shouting so true upandan as if sex is likeable in only 1 or 2 states.

Hypocrites everywhere. Mtchewww
And i don bang akwaibom girls tire o...Alyhough i used condoms.. i hope im safe.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by vislabraye(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
zyphr:
During service year 3 of my friends slept with over 40 girls in a single local government..... Next to water, sex is the cheapest commodity in Akwa Ibom. Seeing this, I just hope the all used protection throughout.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by nothernstar: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
zyphr:
During service year 3 of my friends slept with over 40 girls in a single local government..... Next to water, sex is the cheapest commodity in Akwa Ibom. Seeing this, I just hope the all used protection throughout.
let us give a standing ovation for you and your friends for a record breaking adventure. More power for then keep on f-cking. Make sure you win a trophy.

3 Likes

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Richy4(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
I just came to check on how he arrived @ such an outrageous statistics....considering the fact that people are usually scared to check their status.. I do not know the population of Akwaibom but @ this day and age people should stop throwing figures carelessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by BlizzydoDo(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

And i don bang akwaibom girls tire o...Alyhough i used condoms.. i hope im safe.
Na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by earthcrust: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Its a lie, how did he arrive at that figure
Pls Nairalanders don't beliv this trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / The Only Cure For HIV / U.S Hospital Charges Woman $40 For Crying In The Doctor's Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.