Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA (36023 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help! Am I HIV Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Freddonance(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is not a reliable result.
How did they carry out the research? what was there study population?
How many married couples are in Akwa Ibom State? & How many of them were recruited into the study?
This shows how backward we are in this country.

I'm not doubting the fact that married couple have the VIRUS but it would have make sense if they had said, out of 25 married couples who agree to be tested, 12 where found to be positive....etc,
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Those people bleep any how. They love sex the way they like food.
wait benita make i pull something down smiley
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by myproperty(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Icon79:
Nigerians and their tendency to throw numbers around without any form of statistical analysis or even a basic survey. How did they arrived at this number? Half of all married couples in a whole state are HIV positive? Are they insane? One out of every two, eh?

BS upon BS!!

O pari
it ia a fake information. If the information is true Akwa Ibom state would have had the highest number of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. See the latest HIV/AIDs ranking in Nigeria. https://www.naij.com/638616-check-top-9-states-highest-presence-hivaids-nigeria.html
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by myproperty(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
paradice:

You are brainless idiot! Dr is presenting the statistics from all the married men and women who came for testing and all prostitute who came for testing!
why are you so quick to insult. You call someone brainless yet you can't think like one that is not brainless. If the statistics is for married men that came for test why say half of married men in Akwa Ibom state, when the state those not have the highest number of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by stormborn28(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
zyphr:
During service year 3 of my friends slept with over 40 girls in a single local government..... Next to water, sex is the cheapest commodity in Akwa Ibom. Seeing this, I just hope the all used protection throughout.
u mean dey were just eating d kpomo with reckless abandonment...? what a dangerious adventure
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Icon79(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
You link ain't working bro. Here's the error message it gave me:

Not Found (#404) Page not found.

O pari

myproperty:
it ia a fake information. If the information is true Akwa Ibom state would have had the highest number of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. See the latest HIV/AIDs ranking in Nigeria. https://www.naij.com/638616-check-top-9-states-highest-presence-hivaids-nigeria.html.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by oyifeoda(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
not surprised
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Thepunter: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrecisionFx:

HIV is a scam.

Yeah? I could arrange free HIV Babe for you to bang so we could confirm this your theory. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Am not surprise let them keep developing still on sex looking for sex thank god when am in school their some years ago the rumors where carrying out everywhere thank good we developed fear and are like not talking to any girl their tank god it was mumu then u no fit talk to girl chai this girl normally come closer but me I don't she even take my phone home thinking I will come for it tank god all of them were suspects
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thepunter:

Yeah? I could arrange free HIV Babe for you to bang so we could confirm this your theory. How about that?

There was a massive test done in America where over 10,000 discordant HIV couples had unprotected sex for several months n none, I mean zilch became positive, it's online and u can find it.

There are over 4000 retro viruses on earth n ALL of them have never ever been successfully transferred from one person to another, so HIV retrovirus won't be different.

HiV positive people never ever get sick until they visit a hospital n get tested n their wahala starts........ Then they start drinking those ""well known/well established"" toxic HIV drugs which later destroys their immune system after some years n they still die .

HIV is a harmless virus, only the patients that take these toxic drugs become sick....... Go tt YouTube n see millions of HIV patients who have never taken any drugs for over 20 years and they are healthier than healthy people...
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Oluwainnie(f): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
I beg to differ, its nt all.. I've bought data twice via NL
0taPiaPia:

All the data sellers here are scammers.. Please buy your data from a known site like the one based @ iwo road. Dont get fooled again
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by zyphr(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
myproperty:
and your friend is worse than them. Don't you think so

I wouldn't consider them worse if they used protection....... besides They were living the NYSC life (National Year of Sex and Comfort).
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by baxmaich(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
i no fit shout
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Gerrard59(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There was a massive test done in America where over 10,000 discordant HIV couples had unprotected sex for several months n none, I mean zilch became positive, it's online and u can find it.

There are over 4000 retro viruses on earth n ALL of them have never ever been successfully transferred from one person to another, so HIV retrovirus won't be different. HiV positive people never ever get sick until they visit a hospital n get tested n their wahala starts........ Then they start drinking those ""well known/well established"" toxic HIV drugs which later destroys their immune system after some years n they still die .

HIV is a harmless virus, only the patients that take these toxic drugs become sick....... Go tt YouTube n see millions of HIV patients who have never taken any drugs for over 20 years and they are healthier than healthy people...

That is not a verifiable source. Any scientific paper to support your claim?

@Post, Like most posters have stated, the report is false. No methodology(ies) used was outlined. Can we have the link to where the study was published or presented? His assertion can also mean that 1 out of 2 birth in the state is infected with the virus.

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Brushless: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Those people bleep any how. They love sex the way they like food.
To be honest, there is almost no part of Nigeria that is not bleeping. Even those that were reserved before, has joined the train, all thanks to politics. If your area is not bleeping, they have not been going for the empowerment programes.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by bendutch(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
zyphr:
During service year 3 of my friends slept with over 40 girls in a single local government..... Next to water, sex is the cheapest commodity in Akwa Ibom. Seeing this, I just hope the all used protection throughout.
You must be insane to refer Akwa Ibom as such.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by blackface123: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
foolish people.Must it be catracted via sex.
Unprotected sex,they sing all d time,
when there are various ways to get it,which is more easier and faster than sex.Make we hear word abeg.
I just believe and pray the cure will soon be out,
as it was with malaria,and thphiod,God,'s willing.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gerrard59:

That is not a verifiable source. Any scientific paper to support your claim?

@Post, Like most posters have stated, the report is false. No methodology(ies) used was outlined. Can we have the link to where the study was published or presented? His assertion can also mean that 1 out of 2 birth in the state is infected with the virus.

Dr. Heinz Ludwig Sanger, Emeritus Professor of Molecular Biology and Virology, Max-Planck-Institutes for Biochemistry, Munchen... Read about his opinions here n u can watch videos of him, he's a professor of molecular biology, not a medical doctor - http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/

Do u know that there is no standard test for HIV Virus? Do u know that someone can test for HIV in Nigeria and be positive and travel to China n test again n become negative n also travel to Armenia n test positive again

is this not madness

U can also read about that.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by AHCB: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27. How are you?
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oluwainnie:
I beg to differ, its nt all.. I've bought data twice via NL

Keep it up. I pray you dont get your share of the testimony.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
AHCB:
Benit.a27. How are you?
I'm good Sir. grin
What happened?.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by ConcernedNL: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thats a pretty bold statement.

So if there are 1 million married people in Akwa ibom, 500,000 have HIV?

Out of 2 married couples, one couple has HIV?

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STAT!!!
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by AHCB: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
I'm good Sir. grin
What happened?.
Did you read the opening post?
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
AHCB:
Did you read the opening post?
I did. Those people have been known for their fùcking prowess. grin
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by AHCB: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
I did. Those people have been known for their fùcking prowess. grin
I hear you.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by CioAngels(f): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Serious, how come?
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MOSICATED5(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kemen people
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by kuuljay(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
during my service year too, a man from that side, a married man for that matter with kids, doesn't pass a night without a girl and he doesn't use protection. I even had to collect condoms from a nurse that came to share in our local government which I gave him. I struggled with guys over condoms that day just to make sure I got enough for such people.also started sending those stupid girls away and he started smuggling them in whenever I was sleeping or when I'm at my ppa.
sister I hail oo!!! So how did you know he doest use protection

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sniper12:
sensational and deceptive headline
No be lie bruh ...Na two loaves of bread I give one bae she begin open up her legs...God so kind...my Akwa ibom friend say make I no touch am she too dy do.I heed ooo...thank God, I'm done. that State though... Cheap Womanliness everywia..I no go surprise when CS go heaven.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Ubiman(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2017
And that is how one idiotic organization said that Nigerians are one of the happiest people on earth based on their statistical analysis. Only ignorant morons put faith is such beer parlour convo fails such as this. One of two couples is hiv-positive? Really. I worked with an NGO dealing HIV treatment in Akwa Ibom and guess what? HIV estimates are not as high as circulated in media. It's just a ploy to keep extracting millions of dollars from USAID and it's affiliated organizations.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by obstead200(m): 1:12am On Aug 03, 2017
kinguwem:
The AKASA Coordinator threw caution to the wind in revealing his findings without appropriate data analysis. What is the population of married couples in the state? How many couples were tested? He wants to justify the budget voted to his Agency. Very appalling statistics.
u said it all.
All these state SACA are fond of throwing around alarming figures of HIV prevalence so that they can receive more money from govt and donor agencies to embezzle.
I realised this truth when I audited a state SACA last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / The Only Cure For HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.