Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,971 members, 7,855,940 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? (5847 Views)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / A Nairalander Feeds A Hungry Lady Wth His Cassava For The Second Time / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... He has deactivated his two male handles just this morning, now moving around to troll with this. ThT is his business na...

Till him dupe person... I will so much rough handle him!!

Lol
Learn how to mind your business. It's too early for accusations.
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... He has deactivated his two male handles just this morning, now moving around to troll with this. ThT is his business na...

Lol

Your stupi*dity is indeed epic grin

There's only 1 softwerk on Nairaland compare and contrast topics and comments!

And i'm still waiting for anyone that i've scammed to put their 'dicks' up kiss

Failed Yahoo boy now turned self-appointed Nairaland EFCC grin
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by SINZ: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Dear Sinz. Is this really a coincidence?
Hahahaha..
Bruh, that is softwerk, Deguynxtdoor is "SoRftwerk ".
Notice the "R"?
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Epositive(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol

bros, you get too involved in nairaland sh!t sad
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
By the way BiafraBushBoy have you registered for NPOWER grin smiley grin cheesy wink tongue kiss kiss cry

Cc:
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Epositive(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:
By the way BiafraBushBoy have you registered for NPOWER grin smiley grin cheesy wink tongue kiss kiss cry

Cc:
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎

lemme come and be going cheesy tongue
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Epositive:

That's because he's a jobless troll cool

I'm only on NL to have fun and deal decisively with this type of IDI*OTs grin

Failed scammer!!!

Cc:
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Choi

The goat don runaway into hiding just when I was getting started!

Simply because I ignored your numerous Pms kiss

You have bought 'market' today!

Son of a lunatic who*re and the spawn of a syphilis infected drunkard! tongue

Cc:
BiafraBushBoy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Bros stop mentioning me in useless shits like this
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:

Bruh, that is softwerk, Deguynxtdoor is "SoRftwerk ".

Notice the "R"?

Guess you can't even see the reason I mentioned you. Lol.

No worries tho.
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:
Choi

Cc:
BiafraBushBoy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003

Lol...

You know the reason why I am after you... Not all these.

Till then... #Bye.
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Epositive:

Okay bro... If you say so.

#Safe.
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Martin0(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2017
I don't understand u oooo
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by unqombothi(f): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:
Just one look at the cassava my uncle harvested from his farm, I knew we would get the best quality of garri to sell at the next market day grin

What did you think I was referring to?!

Spoilt children grin
grin You're the spoilt child here for thinking I was thinking anything. I knew you was referring to cassava from unku's farm since my unku is a cassava farmer too.
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You are a guy,

How do you feel when a fellow guy is sending you a pm?

Are you gay or a scammer?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Archangel15: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2017
I don't waste time with fools, Fadiga24 has no time for reprobates like you.

Continue to register your filthy scamming self on my mentions, no attention shall be given to thee.

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
This gay again, just pitying the guys that have fell for your scam
nobody fell for any scam cheesy
we all know the pix on op"s dp is not her/his own
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Fadiga24:

That's a scammer alright. I wonder how much he made off gullible nairaland guys.

He's taking photos from this instagram model resident in Germany.
SINZ come see sumptin grin

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

nobody fell for any scam cheesy
we all know the pix on op"s dp is not her/his own
Enemy of state baba is back
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by SINZ: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

SINZ come see sumptin grin

The one with the (f) moniker is a catfish, no doubt. I would have given "it" the jessicaseth treatment save for the fact that it hasn't crossed me.

The other one though... I still think it's a misunderstanding between him and biafra.
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Enemy of state baba is back
i no read any of such for paper cheesy
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

i no read any of such for paper cheesy
Check my latest thread
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:

The one with the (f) moniker is a catfish, no doubt. I would have given "it" the jessicaseth treatment save for the fact that it hasn't crossed me.

The other one though... I still think it's a misunderstanding between him and biafra.
well i always knew this softwerk is not real and dat the pixs he/she dey use for dp na another person get am.but weda na dguynextdoor get this op"s moniker that i dont know oo and of which i doubt it.anyway as long as op aint scamming anyone like jesicaseth did and is just having fun no need to bother him/her grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by moorevic(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:
Choi

Cc:
BiafraBushBoy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003
Seen........................... pass
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by uchman(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It is him.

Such a dumb scammer. I track after higher scammers online, not this dumb asshole that wants to use a girls picture and collect recharge card money.

His mates are withdrawing millions from Bank of America, him dey here dey form *softwerk*

Oga relax... Na online we dey... Physically, Una go even dey shake hands because Una no know Una selves... Chill bro
Lol
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by uchman(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
softwerk:

This babe abi man you funny ooh... I dey like you abeg...kwontiniu
Cc:
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Burgerlomo: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=uchman post=59799137][/quote]

Gracias
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by moorevic(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=uchman post=59799137][/quote]
Biafrabushboy go soon jazz u
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Ken4agent(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
softwerk:
Just one look at the cassava my uncle harvested from his farm, I knew we would get the best quality of garri to sell at the next market day grin

What did you think I was referring to?!

Spoilt children grin

call kenfarm to place order for your TME419 cassava stem...check signature for my number
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by uchman(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
moorevic:

Biafrabushboy go soon jazz u

Mmm...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? / His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her / Would You Let Ur Wife Dress This Way On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.