Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) (37962 Views)

Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:
The shape of the woman used for this statue no sexy at all, unlike that outside the Unizik Law faculty. The one at Unizik used to make me hard whenever i see her. Sweet old days.
I get Vaseline o

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by edeXede: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
embarassed

This is a good omen that bubu is hale and hearty.

Kanu and fayose will have heart attack.
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Sarah20A(f): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:
The shape of the woman used for this statue no sexy at all, unlike that outside the Unizik Law faculty. The one at Unizik used to make me hard whenever i see her. Sweet old days.
hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by gurunlocker: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
In Nigeria, maintenance is really a problem. When thing don't spoil, we won't remember to fix it.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Earthquake1: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
greatermax77:
A blind statue? but always see the rich

On point.

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by LiamB0790(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmm...comment reserved
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by azimibraun: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
As dem help am stand now, she don carry sword begin form like who fit find OBJ and Atiku guilty of looting. Gra gra woman of justice.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by anyi728: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Xp guys check dis out
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by whitebeard(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
It doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by watchindelta(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
justice with blind eyes yeye

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by baxmaich(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hahahaha, it can't change wat de Nigeria system of justice look like.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by roqrules04(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is Osogbo

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by abbeyty(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Our president was on life support b4 this statue, now it has back on it feet while our president is still in London wasting tax payers money

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
I wish other issues can be attended to like this..
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
nijabazaar:
thank God for Social media...
like the person above said , the statue no sexy at all, unizik own fine. it seems we lack eccentric and talented sculptors in this country.

by the way She always sees the rich and blindfolded against the poor.

so they should always calve all status in a sex*y way just because you want to get some hard on and cum around?

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by hisMrs(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
[center][/center]
jonathanOz:
u need to see the one @unilag odikwa sexy, asampe
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by hisMrs(f): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:
u need to see the one @ unilag odikwa sexy, asampe
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
greatermax77:
A blind statue? but always see the rich

You dey mind the hypocrites. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by punche(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:
Change!

You think the pix is funny?
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by julietm123: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thank God for social media. Shame Don catch them.
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lady ubi jus....!
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lady Justitia's statue is sexy in front of my faculty. This one be like idol shocked
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
LordIsaac:
Lady ubi jus....!
Ibi Remedium wink
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by peaceway(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
introvertious:
issssokayy
isorite
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by adjoviomole(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
punche:

You think the pix is funny?

Yes it is... If you quote me again....

Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by hibee4uall(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
That's power of social media in action...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) by Ayjuri: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Isorite Livam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency / How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.