Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Women's Corner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women's Corner (567 Views)

One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women's Corner by Austinevick(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Your duty as a woman is to help a man become who he was met to be and not to become a burden to him that is why they say "behind every successful man there is a woman" but how many ladies knows this pls note this: It is not the container that a man marries but the content.
According to Prov 18:22 the bible say " Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord"
If you have been married to a man for years and yet no change in his life, it is a sign that favour is lacking in your life. Your husband shouldn't be struggling after getting married to you except he is a lazy man.
It is time for our women to start thinking beyond money, sex, materialism look for what you can add to that man's life and he will love and respect you. Ask yourself; since I have known this man what change have I contributed to his life?
Let me say this clearly if you have nothing to offer but sex then you are a yoke in his neck.
Think about it.
Re: Women's Corner by fitex20(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2018
Austinevick:
Your duty as a woman is to help a man become who he was met to be and not to become a burden to him that is why they say "behind every successful man there is a woman" but how many ladies knows this pls note this: It is not the container that a man marries but the content.
According to Prov 18:22 the bible say " Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord"
If you have been married to a man for years and yet no change in his life, it is a sign that favour is lacking in your life. Your husband shouldn't be struggling after getting married to you except he is a lazy man.
It is time for our women to start thinking beyond money, sex, materialism look for what you can add to that man's life and he will love and respect you. Ask yourself; since I have known this man what change have I contributed to his life?
Let me say this clearly if you have nothing to offer but sex then you are a yoke in his neck.
Think about it.
please let's revive this thread. it we help is females
Re: Women's Corner by SirLiquidGold: 12:29am On May 04, 2018
Women are not always a burden to men ... There are some that are still a rare gem. I must admit they are few tho.
The is a natural order to this world, always seek the best woman and you will have peace. If you settle for less, it will come back to hunt you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys ....does Ur Heart Still Beat For A Lady See And Love / Great Ways To Make Your Wife Happy / Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.