Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader (40412 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by pweshboi(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Eleyi gidi Gan oo... This matter strong oo
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Hadone(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Alright
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by KayDEAN(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Gds
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by KayDEAN(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2017
M
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by KayDEAN(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
B
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by cryptogene: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by mmmustapha(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2017
thief being questioned for stolen grand thief belongings
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
That's what I call integrity. cool
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Same way they will persuade u to enter cell. Foolish man
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by rusher14: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2017
What kind of witch-hunting is this?

Is it because he's a Northerner?

Isn't that the usual cry from their oppressors?
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Ameedan: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2017
U don enter one chance
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by austinvsb1(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

I'm sure you blame buhari for everything in your life including that 30seconds premature ejaculation problem! grin

Continue

2 Likes

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by KayDEAN(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Gej
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
iwezor1:
In search for a relationship age 18-22 / 0.7.0.6.1.5.9.6.9.0.2
. TRY OLX.COM
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by lollypglobal(f): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Wow
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Cornerstone81(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
An evidence has been stolen equally in the process. This is just a stage managed Drama. A thief even stole a door and a frame? How? But some guys had to take a fall of course for a reasonable amount to accept that they burgled and they bought.

Please nobody should argue with me

1 Like

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Trendirabingi: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Now its no longer news dat they are a whole bunch of theives among the police....now jonathan who said n have become the "stealing is not corruption" crooner n still wanted to revalidate dat misharp talk of a blunder in his already basterdized government is beginning to smell d coffee. Now d rooster has come to roost in his own home...he should even keep his eyes open in otueke.. Nigeria is not government houz.. Let me see where dis ediot politicians wld run to after d whole jamboree n stewpidity in office.. Unless they wld run away from their fatherlands to foreign contries as aliens.. They mesmirize d society n instutions with their dirty n undiciplined practice in government n fink is thier birth ryt n fathers houz.... Past politicians n criminals in government are becoming targets everywhere.,most nigerians loathe them... Police n dia stupidity are even more loathed.. No body feel any pity for dis politicians any more, let those ediots in d Senate and HOR continue to dance naked as touts they are..people wld begin to eat their flesh soon...ediots. Even d very police dat walk wit dem are hungry, greedy, desperate and theives, a system they have collectively created... Na for Jonathan i know say phd owned by some ppl for dis country na paper farce...phd no means say im get sense.. E no trasnslate for im anything..dsame with many dull cocaine brain politcians wey dey parade demselves today... Stealing is not corruption oya see am take.. Loudmouthed semi-illiterate politicians of dis country, bane of d society....they wld lost n fade out... Fela 70, i though hail ur words.. Prophet..
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by bakila: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Where is justice?.. Where is equality before the law?.. How the police men were quickly arrested for carting away 6 plasma TVs, & 3 refrigerators, meanwhile the big thief himself and his wife have been evading justice under the guise of witch hunting & persecution... Nawa o
If Nigeria ask Goodluck for its money now, they will say it is witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Etizz: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant, Nothing is permanent in this life Isn't it funny how Jonathan turned from looter to lootee.
God will keep punishing GEJ for looting this country dry using his cronies.
Now he knows what it feels like to be looted.
3 of that building of GEJ can burn down and he will feel nothing.....
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by rickyrex(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2017
when no be say jona don die wey go make policemen go de steal him properties to sell
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by adetayo234: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Karfun:
Dey are all thief

I like your natural hair
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Abokis and stolen things are like 5/6
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by daviefm(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2017
iwezor1:
HAHAHAHA, BILIKI NEVER DO U? grin
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by fafambo: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
iwezor1:
FACE UR STUDIES OGA,UR TOO YOUNG FOR DIS
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by goodvision12(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
This is super story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / President Buhari Arrives Lagos State (Photos) / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.